transformation to Werewolf when there's no Lycan around

For the King!

transformation to Werewolf when there's no Lycan around

by sunnydaler » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:42 pm

Look at the following pictures.

An Assassin turned into Werewolf as soon as the full moon period started. :o
While just dealing with Abomination, not Lycan.

User

Re: transformation to Werewolf when there's no Lycan around

by Moloch » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 pm

Any soldier (exept heroes) has a 20% chance to turn into a Werewolf when struck by a Lycan in his second form (40% when the moon is full). But if he was already struck by it before the moon is full, he turns instantly into a Werewolf when it rises, at least I know it does on Steam and Android
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User

by sunnydaler » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:05 am

Woah, that's something new I didnt know of.
Virus incubating after contact... good gracious.
User

by SealDarklight » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:28 am

Nice bug founding althrough it did happened when i and others did Beta test the Shadow Moon in the steam edition and soilders turned into werewolves when the full moon comes out. It was fixed by the developers althrough i dont know what console you found it but if its steam then i think they overlooked.
User

by sunnydaler » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:04 am

SealDarklight wrote:Nice bug founding althrough it did happened when i and others did Beta test the Shadow Moon in the steam edition and soilders turned into werewolves when the full moon comes out. It was fixed by the developers althrough i dont know what console you found it but if its steam then i think they overlooked.

I play the Steam version. Thanks for clarifying that it is a bug. :)
User

by Moloch » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:27 pm

Only if they lived to tell the tale. Wich means that Templars are 100% useless while fighting Lycans.
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
User

by sunnydaler » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:24 am

Moloch wrote:Only if they lived to tell the tale. Wich means that Templars are 100% useless while fighting Lycans.

They take +5 seconds to respawn, attacks 2.0-2.5 times slower, have lower heal rate than Assassins. So bad. :evil:
I still haven't got Highlander achievement. Holy Grail is almost useless and rarely happens even when maxed.
Dwarf Hall got better abilities;
Dwarfweiser kicks in when their HP drops below 100 and isn't chance-based (;10 seconds of cooldown).
Mithril Armor gives 75% armor and costs 350 gold, while Toughness gives +150 health for 600 gold.
User

by SealDarklight » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:24 pm

sunnydaler wrote:
I still haven't got Highlander achievement. Holy Grail is almost useless and rarely happens even when maxed.

The only reason why Holy Grail rarely happenes is because Templars have high health and medium 40% armor (If not 50 or 60% making them tougher) and the best way to get this achievement is to use them as canon foder for the wall breakers like Saurian Brutes, Werewolves and Bloodshells. Its good on its own but for an achievement its pain in the ass like the BBQ achievement. Just make sure to not upgrate the braveheart and use them as canon foder.
User

by Moloch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:27 pm

sunnydaler wrote:They take +5 seconds to respawn, attacks 2.0-2.5 times slower, have lower heal rate than Assassins. So bad. :evil:
Dwarf Hall got better abilities;
Dwarfweiser kicks in when their HP drops below 100 and isn't chance-based (;10 seconds of cooldown).
Mithril Armor gives 75% armor and costs 350 gold, while Toughness gives +150 health for 600 gold.

The easiest way to get "Highlander" is by letting your Templars get busted by Deathcoils, it worked for me :lol:
User