A question about achievement

For the King!

A question about achievement

by UCan927 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:01 am

Hi, Ironhide Game Studio: I want to ask a question about achievement (Kingdom Rush). I already have 130 stars. But I still have 3 unsuccessful achievements. How can I light these three achievements? (GREAT、HEROIC、IRON DEFENDER)

Looking forward to your reply!

User

Re: A question about achievement

by RaZoR LeAf » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:32 am

You have to beat all the modes under Normal difficulty. Even if you've done them all under Veteran it doesn’t count (you will only get Supreme Defender), it has to be Normal.

Also your pictures don’t work. They aren’t proper direct image links (because they don’t end with the file type) and even the link doesn’t load anything. I don’t think you can link to twitter media like that.
Yes it's me

Re: A question about achievement

by UCan927 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:56 am

RaZoR LeAf wrote:You have to beat all the modes under Normal difficulty. Even if you've done them all under Veteran it doesn’t count (you will only get Supreme Defender), it has to be Normal.

Also your pictures don’t work. They aren’t proper direct image links (because they don’t end with the file type) and even the link doesn’t load anything. I don’t think you can link to twitter media like that.

Ok, I understand. Thanks for reply.
User