introducing myself...

For the King!

introducing myself...

by Thejoker » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:21 am

Hey guys, i am a newcomer over here. I have been visiting this forum since orgins. My name is Xavier Wayne. I am from canada,but i live in dubai,united arab emirates.You can call me the joker.I know some people from here.Razorleaf,Ninja and the big bad bug.I am 13 years old.I am a hardcore kingdom rush fan. I played the 1st kingdom rush game when i was 7 or 8 years old .
why so serious?!
User

Re: introducing myself...

by Ninja » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:41 am

Hi there, Joker! I’m glad you’ve decided to join the forums officially. Hope you have great conversations and an overall profitable time around here. :D

(Also, you may want to write a short introduction in the General Discussions introductions thread, as more people are watching out for introductions there than in the Kingdom Rush forum.)
:hero:
User

by Thejoker » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:45 pm

Oh,thanks!
why so serious?!
User

by Moloch » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Salutations and welcome to the Ironhide Community Joker :hero: . If you need anything I'm at your service to "PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE" :mrgreen:
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User

by Thejoker » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Moloch wrote:Salutations and welcome to the Ironhide Community Joker :hero: . If you need anything I'm at your service to "PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE" :mrgreen:

This is exactly what i need:your dedication! :twisted:
I expect you to also have a smile on that face. :D
why so serious?!
User