The paradox Razz & Rags

For the King!

The paradox Razz & Rags

by Philsam » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:19 am

:yey: Do you know the paradox Razz and Rags? It is the fact that some people do not know how to use it and do not know its usefulness. So they say he's the worst free hero. Razz and Rags are very powerful against big enemies such as the Golem, the Champions, Bandersnatches etc ... and against small groups of enemies. His power does not lie in his attack or in his life, but rather in those abilities that make him a decent hero. Indeed his rags allow him to return some enemies against other enemies (the enemy of my enemy is my friend), they block enemies and inflict very good damage, so do not expect that R & R destroys a Avenger with his unique damage. It can be said that R & R controls and is the "master of the situation". For those who know it I teach you nothing, but the players who raggify a whole row of enemies and complain about the skills of R & R, it bothers me. This is what I call the R & R paradox.
Hi, I'm a little fox, I hope to enjoy this community !!!
User

Re: The paradox Razz & Rags

by Ninja » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:28 am

Yeah, I’m inclined to agree. It really comes down to dedicated micromanagement. If a player puts in the work to study how his abilities work and how to use them more effective, then R&R truly becomes one of the deadlier heroes in Origins. If not, then R&R becomes mediocre. They really are some of the trickiest heroes to master (which I also really think befits his theme as a magical gnome like the other ones in Origins rather than a tinkerer like Hacksaw).
:hero:
User

by sunnydaler » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:14 am

frankly speaking I mainly use them just for fun.

Raggified: 25s
Kamihare: 36s (35.6s-36.1s)
Angry Gnome: 17s
Hammer Time: 36s
Changeling: 60s
Heal Rate: 38 at level 10
Attack Rate: Rags 2.0s / Razz 0.8s
Speed: not tested yet. But looks similar to Grawl's
User

by Philsam » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:25 am

Ninja wrote:Yeah, I’m inclined to agree. It really comes down to dedicated micromanagement. If a player puts in the work to study how his abilities work and how to use them more effective, then R&R truly becomes one of the deadlier heroes in Origins. If not, then R&R becomes mediocre. They really are some of the trickiest heroes to master (which I also really think befits his theme as a magical gnome like the other ones in Origins rather than a tinkerer like Hacksaw).

I agree, the most difficult for micromanagement is Durax, I have trouble with him. But he is great.
User

by Philsam » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:28 am

sunnydaler wrote:frankly speaking I mainly use them just for fun.

:D
I also use it for fun, for me it is the most fun.
User

by Thejoker » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:03 pm

I only use Arivan as a free hero and veznan and bravebark as paid heroes in KRO.After level 9 I bought Veznan adn used him as the hero from level 9. Before level 9 i only used arivan because i like his special ablity of that storm and he is kinda wizard. I never tried r and r but thanks for the information.I will try him on the steam release.
why so serious?!
User

by Philsam » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:33 pm

Thejoker wrote:I only use Arivan as a free hero and veznan and bravebark as paid heroes in KRO.After level 9 I bought Veznan adn used him as the hero from level 9. Before level 9 i only used arivan because i like his special ablity of that storm and he is kinda wizard. I never tried r and r but thanks for the information.I will try him on the steam release.

So you prefer the mages? I hope you'll be delighted with R & R with the Steam version. There may be changes for the Steam version, as for KRF. And maybe KR.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:24 pm

Definitely a tricky hero to use. If you activate the hero spell where it transforms every enemy in a group, that's doing it wrong. You want to position it in front so that it transforms about half of the enemies, allowing them all to fight.

I find myself moving this hero a lot so that they can't use their ability until they're in a perfect position, so that heavily-armored enemies take more of a beating. Kamihare also demands you keep them on the move because the chances of wasting bunnies are greater when R&R are in the front instead of the back of the map. I don't care much for their other skills beyond that, since they have a weak single-target ranged skill and an AOE stun that can get them killed because the player loses control of the hero. I usually keep them moving so that they always are able to use Raggified, as that's the centerpiece of the hero. :hero:
BBB

by Philsam » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:37 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Definitely a tricky hero to use. If you activate the hero spell where it transforms every enemy in a group, that's doing it wrong. You want to position it in front so that it transforms about half of the enemies, allowing them all to fight.

I find myself moving this hero a lot so that they can't use their ability until they're in a perfect position, so that heavily-armored enemies take more of a beating. Kamihare also demands you keep them on the move because the chances of wasting bunnies are greater when R&R are in the front instead of the back of the map. I don't care much for their other skills beyond that, since they have a weak single-target ranged skill and an AOE stun that can get them killed because the player loses control of the hero. I usually keep them moving so that they always are able to use Raggified, as that's the centerpiece of the hero. :hero:

What I like about you is that I often agree with what you also say R & R in the same way, what frustrates me with him is that use Hammer Time, he does not is not close enough to the enemies, because I always use the magic damage of Razz, already that its range is ridiculous, I must make back. And it's quite annoying because the damage to the Golem area has a range almost equal to that of Razz :evil:
User

by sunnydaler » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:15 pm

I often forget to micro RnR, wasting Eldritch Doom on an enemy that was just raggified by Razz.
But it is not my fault when Razz raggifies the target of Crimson Sentence.

Changeling might be the most original skill and it is funny when Heretic kills raggified Avenger or Golem. However, the skill is situational and hampered by 1 min cooldown.
(It would have been nice if ragdolls take damage from towers.)

And their other skills also take too long to reload.
User

by Philsam » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:08 am

sunnydaler wrote:I often forget to micro RnR, wasting Eldritch Doom on an enemy that was just raggified by Razz.
But it is not my fault when Razz raggifies the target of Crimson Sentence.

Changeling might be the most original skill and it is funny when Heretic kills raggified Avenger or Golem. However, the skill is situational and hampered by 1 min cooldown.
(It would have been nice if ragdolls take damage from towers.)

And their other skills also take too long to reload.

It's true, her hero spell is long but I think it encourages her to use it better. In addition the aggro of ragdolls is very small, it's annoying when a Golem passes right next to a ragdoll. The physical damage of Rags is ridiculous and almost useless. R & R at level 10 beat a Gnoll Rodent with half of his life, plus he has time!
User

by Ninja » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:49 am

Even though it can be a little dangerous, I like to try to orchestrate things so that I can use Hammer Time to immobilize a group of enemies in order to make it easier to use Changeling efficiently. Have you guys that don’t like the move tried that?
:hero:
User

by tmn loveblue » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:20 pm

sunnydaler wrote:frankly speaking I mainly use them just for fun.

That is some serious CDs.
User