KRV beta test

For the King!

Re: KRV beta test

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:55 am

Santiago wrote:
You know what I am talking about, if I show the evidence I would be giving spoilers myself too, so I won't. I admit you didn't directly spoil anything but you talked more than you should have and people understood what you meant immediately, there is a lot of evidence backing this up on youtube and on the forum.
I mean it's like saying "in the game there are red fruits that grow from trees and are referenced in the bible" instead of saying "there are apples in the game", you know, you are technically not spoiling anything since the information you gave could be misinterpreted but it's pretty obvious actually.

And Razor Leaf "spoiling" is actually subtle and I admit it's not relevant information, I was a little bit grumpy when I wrote the last comment, but I was talking about the "warmer/colder" game he was playing on the forum, but again I admit it's irrelevant.

Air that were true then they would have cottoned on to what I was hinting at, but they didn’t. YOU went there, because you knew. They did not and still have not. Any when the game is out I will point out the truth in that thread if they haven’t already realised it.

Also if you wanted to show the evidence to Ninja and myself you can. Privately. In a message.

Franzanaz I agree that you probably wouldn't be spoiling things if you were beta tester and the videos are good, keep it up. As I said before I was a little bit mad the other day thinking that beta testers were giving out information via private messaging or something.

For real? How dumb do you think we are? There were more spoilers released for the game before the beta testing had even begun.
Yes it's me

by Santiago » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:29 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:Also if you wanted to show the evidence to Ninja and myself you can. Privately. In a message.

You both know what I am talking about, no need to do that, if you really need it I can send PM, but you do know what I mean, you are a moderator and see everything that is posted on this forum lol.

Santiago wrote:
Franzanaz I agree that you probably wouldn't be spoiling things if you were beta tester and the videos are good, keep it up. As I said before I was a little bit mad the other day thinking that beta testers were giving out information via private messaging or something.

RaZoR LeAf wrote:For real? How dumb do you think we are? There were more spoilers released for the game before the beta testing had even begun.

What do you mean with "how dumb you think we are"? You don't need to be dumb to have 1 or 2 beta testers giving away some information.
Last edited by Santiago on Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User

by Ninja » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:22 pm

Yes, please do send me a message relating all of your evidence. Stop beating around the bush. If you really have a problem, then you’ll send us your evidence so that we can edit the alleged spoilers out of our posts (which I assure you I would do if you show me that I’ve actually spoiled anything). Furthermore, keep in mind that even if you instantly recognized what we were saying, others who haven’t played the game yet probably didn’t see it as clearly. Hindsight is 20/20.

Also, RaZoR LeAf has A) beta tested several times before and B) literally edited spoilers out of a post recently made by truteal, so you can be sure he’s very careful about these things. ;)
:hero:
User

by Santiago » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Ninja wrote:Yes, please do send me a message relating all of your evidence. Stop beating around the bush. If you really have a problem, then you’ll send us your evidence so that we can edit the alleged spoilers out of our posts (which I assure you I would do if you show me that I’ve actually spoiled anything). Furthermore, keep in mind that even if you instantly recognized what we were saying, others who haven’t played the game yet probably didn’t see it as clearly. Hindsight is 20/20.

Also, RaZoR LeAf has A) beta tested several times before and B) literally edited spoilers out of a post recently made by truteal, so you can be sure he’s very careful about these things. ;)

Ok, I just sent you the personal message, there you have proof that you said something you shouldn't have said and how people drew accurate conclusions from it, that is how you know you talked too much, you know it when you give out some information you shouldn't be giving and then people that are not beta testers accurately conclude things they didn't know about the game based solely on your comment.

There you go, read your inbox, I'm already wasting too much time on this, and it's silly since you already knew all the time what I meant, but since you insist in getting "proof" there you go, you are welcome.

And you can come back and argue that you didn't directly spoil anything, and I will tell you again, just look at non beta testers conclusions from your comment and that's how you know you talked way too much. It's like the apple example I gave in my previous posts.

Have a nice day.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:17 pm

Santiago wrote:Ok, I just sent you the personal message, there you have proof that you said something you shouldn't have said and how people drew accurate conclusions from it, that is how you know you talked too much, you know it when you give out some information you shouldn't be giving and then people that are not beta testers accurately conclude things they didn't know about the game based solely on your comment.

There you go, read your inbox, I'm already wasting too much time on this, and it's silly since you already knew all the time what I meant, but since you insist in getting "proof" there you go, you are welcome.

And you can come back and argue that you didn't directly spoil anything, and I will tell you again, just look at non beta testers conclusions from your comment and that's how you know you talked way too much. It's like the apple example I gave in my previous posts.

Have a nice day.

Since I have not received a Private Message, I will draw a conclusion from it and guess that I have not posted any spoilers.

Also, and again I point this out. If we have said things that people have drawn conclusions from, not confirming them makes them open ended. They can draw whatever conclusions they want, but without confirmation they are only assumptions. The fact that YOU just said they are 'accurate conclusions' means that you have confirmed it, and makes you the leader of information. I've just reread the posts after my warmer/colder reply, and they aren’t even close to being accurate conclusions anyway. So kindly pull the stick out of your bottom.

Lastly on an entirely different point, Adam and Eve eat the forbidden Fruit of Knowldge. It's not referred to as an Apple in the book.
Yes it's me

by Santiago » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:56 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:Since I have not received a Private Message, I will draw a conclusion from it and guess that I have not posted any spoilers.

That was already clear from my previous answer saying that your colder/warmer game was actually harmless, I shouldn't have pointed that out, was just mad the other day(as I already said before).

RaZoR LeAf wrote:Also, and again I point this out. If we have said things that people have drawn conclusions from, not confirming them makes them open ended. They can draw whatever conclusions they want, but without confirmation they are only assumptions. The fact that YOU just said they are 'accurate conclusions' means that you have confirmed it, and makes you the leader of information. I've just reread the posts after my warmer/colder reply, and they aren’t even close to being accurate conclusions anyway. So kindly pull the stick out of your bottom.

What comments was I talking about? which conclusions were accurate? You know, according to your standards we can play this "it was not a direct spoiler" game all day long :roll:

RaZoR LeAf wrote:So kindly pull the stick out of your bottom.

:lol:
They are not very picky choosing admins, are they?

RaZoR LeAf wrote:Lastly on an entirely different point, Adam and Eve eat the forbidden Fruit of Knowldge. It's not referred to as an Apple in the book.

Irrelevant comment since my point got across pretty clearly, it doesn't make you look smart.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:57 pm

What comments was I talking about? which conclusions were accurate? You know, according to your standards we can play this "it was not a direct spoiler" game all day long :roll:

You’ve just asked me to repeat my 'spoilers' and confirm what they were after moaning about me leaking spoilers.

So kindly pull the stick out of your bottom.

They chose Moderators (not admins) from the three most active and most competent forum members of the time. I had sufficient forum admin experience before coming here. Being polite and friendly at all times is not a requirement.

Irrelevant comment since my point got across pretty clearly, it doesn't make you look smart.

No but it makes you look dumb.

Hey, look. The gam is out now, beta testing is over.
Yes it's me

Previous