Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by deoxsis12 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:51 am

Try hitting restore.
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by sabertoothonij » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:01 am

LOL!! that was easy! HAHAHAHAHAHA wow.. so newbie.. anyway thanks a lot man! you save me! xD
User

by deoxsis12 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:16 am

Anytime :mrgreen: !
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by Rubenp » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Kingdom Rush - IPAD BUG

Achievement HOME IMPROVEMENT - Upgrade all basic tower types to level 3.

Is bugged, can't unlock it. Tried it with two save games now. FIX IT PLEASE
User

by Mokitaco » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:34 am

Kingdom Rush Frontiers iOS bug:

I am unable to restore heroes I bought on my iPad. When I try to restore them on my iPhone, it prompts me for my password with the correct apple ID, I enter the password, the game seems to accept it, but nothing happens. I can do this 20 times, it never tells me that the password is incorrect or anything, it just goes back to the hero page as if I never even hit the restore button.
User

by delebru » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Mokitaco wrote:Kingdom Rush Frontiers iOS bug:

I am unable to restore heroes I bought on my iPad. When I try to restore them on my iPhone, it prompts me for my password with the correct apple ID, I enter the password, the game seems to accept it, but nothing happens. I can do this 20 times, it never tells me that the password is incorrect or anything, it just goes back to the hero page as if I never even hit the restore button.

That's not a bug. Unfortunately you can't sync heroes between iPhone and iPads because they are separate applications :(
Ironhide Developer

by Scorpion008 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:53 am

Mokitaco wrote:Kingdom Rush Frontiers iOS bug:

Here:

Ok, for a save transfer, heroes included and going from ipod touch/iphone to ipad (No jailbreak required):

You will need iFunbox to start. http://www.i-funbox.com/

Also kill KRF from multitask on both devices if it was up.

In iFunbox, You will need to click "Classic" from the tabs on top, when both your devices are hooked up to your pc.

Double click on the device with the progress and heroes. Double click on applications, and then on Kingdom rush frontiers. Go to library, then preferences. Find the file that is called something like "com.ironhidegames.frontiers". It will be a *.plist file. Unverified method 1: Drag it to your desktop, and rename it "com.ironhidegames.frontiers-hd" (if it isn't already called that) and then replace the folder in your ipad with the one you copied to the desktop. Verified method 2: Right click on the file. Click save to pc. Fild a folder to save to, then click save. Go to the same location on your other device, delete the file, then click copy from pc. Double click the save file you just saved once you locate it again. Right click and click rename. Rename it "com.ironhidegames.frontiers-hd".

Open the app on the ipad an it should have worked. To go from ipad to ipod touch/iphone just delete the "-hd" from the name. I would love feedback if this helped anyone! <-Your position.
User

by Awesome Defender » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Anybody else been having trouble buying a bag of gems for Kingdom Rush on Kindle Fire??? Kingdom Rush forcecloses, my account is charged, but I don't receive the gems.
User

by guear » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:16 am

So I don't know if this has been fixed or not. I completed every maps including heroic and iron stages on hard difficulty without doing normal difficulty. I didn't get all of the defender achievements. Am I supposed to complete them in normal to unlock the achievements? Or this bug hasn't been fixed yet? I played KR on iphone.
User

by awesomejoon » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:08 am

I got a really bizarre bug. When Blacksurge disabled my tower, it wouldn't be disabled so i coudn't do anything with that tower. Secondly, Nivus's attack doesn't seem right as he cannot even kill desert thug in one hit (and he is in lvl 10). When he attacks, only one fourth of it's life was gone. Thirdly, in encyclopedia, some of the enemies statuses are incorrect. Suarian darter's speed is suppose to be fast but it says medium on the encyclopedia. Fourthly, Ashbite cannot attack enemies right below him which is very annoying. Fifthly, when some of the enemies are stunned, they won't be unstunned. I had a healthy Bloodshell coming through and my battle mecha stunned it and it just stood there paralyzed so my archmage killed it very easily. These are some of the bugs that I found.
Fate/Grand Order is a cancer game
I'm dead. Nuff said
User

by awesomejoon » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:19 am

Awesome Defender wrote:Anybody else been having trouble buying a bag of gems for Kingdom Rush on Kindle Fire??? Kingdom Rush forcecloses, my account is charged, but I don't receive the gems.

there's a kingdom rush in kindle fire?
I'm dead. Nuff said
User

by Grn_meadow7 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:11 am

Guys,

Is there a bug in Home Improvement achievement? It seems that I cannot attain this one.
User

by Cheesecake » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:24 am

Grn_meadow7 wrote:Guys,

Is there a bug in Home Improvement achievement? It seems that I cannot attain this one.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3890#p29407
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by Grn_meadow7 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:45 am

Cheesecake wrote:

I would like to confirm if this is a bug or not. One guy said it is a bug and another one is not a bug. So which one is true?
User

by Cheesecake » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:19 am

Grn_meadow7 wrote:
Cheesecake wrote:

I would like to confirm if this is a bug or not. One guy said it is a bug and another one is not a bug. So which one is true?

It's a bug. Other guy most likely confused it with something.
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.

by awesomejoon » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Assassins can't dodge Saurian Myrmidons vampiric fang. Is it a bug?
I'm dead. Nuff said
User

by Cheesecake » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:29 am

On KR mobile when I beat a level, if I minimize the app while the stars are appearing, the stars will be frozen when I open the app again and it looks like I got 2 1/2 stars :?

by Sir Arnold » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:38 pm

If i wanna see the greefin, the redspine, the blacksurge, the deviltide, the bluegale, the bloodshell and the boss of the sunken citadel in my encyclopedia i dont see any picture and name of boss if i want to open them.
User

by Krfan » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:28 pm

I've posted this before, but just in case it was forgotten, here are some kr1 bugs:

1- Although the Pilliger should deal magic damage(which ignores armor), he deals normal damage( I confirmed this when I saw him deal 32 damage to Gerald), this also applies to the raider's ranged attack.

2- this may not be a bug but on iPhone the tesla deals 66-132 damage while on iPad it deals 66-121 damage

3- Sometimes, against weak enemies, Ingvar's bear form doesn't deal damage( it took 2 bear attacks to kill a goblin)

4-The troll breaker deals area attack when it isn't included in his specials

5- Sometimes an enemy stops, then slides down the road(though when it fights again, it will go back to normal)

6-Though this doesn't happen very often, on rare occasions when I call an early wave while RoF is loading and it becomes usable, Thea animation still shows it is loading(Though when I use it it returns to normal), this also applies to reinforcements.

7- Gerald NEVER uses his shield of retribution against area attack enemies(yeti, magma elemental, forest troll, pilliger, swamp thing, and troll breaker) and although he can use it on bosses without insta kill, he can't use it on Greenmuck.

8- Enemies on the elite levels don't have a picture when you click on them

9- If an Earth elemental(or a barracks for that matter) is upgraded when under Gerald's courage spell, it's and all other elemental's attack will appear less by 2/4/6 (depending on what level his courage special is)

10- Alleria's wild pact only does 2-4 damage, but in the wiki, it says the wildcat does 14-16 damage at level ten. If this isn't a bug, it is pretty annoying and should be changed to 14-16 IMO.

11- when playing KR and I go to another app(usually safari) and return to KR, sometimes the music would turn off even though it says it is on and the only way for the music to work is to close the app.

12-this has been said before, but demon lords NEVER use thier ability to create shields for other demons
User

by SilasLock » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:53 pm

This happens in KRF for the iPhone, but not for KR for the iPhone.

If you select a tower and then deselect it by tapping on the very tower you selected, then your build circle around the tower disappears but the bar of statistics at the bottom does not.

Really big glitch, because it kills a lot of the immersion for me. :(

EDIT: Just checked again, it actually DOES happen in KR for the iPhone. So, its in both games. Guys, fix this. ;)
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

PreviousNext