Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by benni369 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Greenmuck's encyclopedia entry's description is the same as the skeleton's. in flash version.
Last edited by benni369 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juice Box wrote:I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK.

Image Awesome stone golem made by FastAndBlast. (Thank you! :D )
User

by Magnus0 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:35 am

yesterday I found out another bug while playing krf. If a swimming enemy is stunned by the artillery towers, it 'stands' on the water. It is the animation of when the enemy is stunned on land. sorry if this was already suggested.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by spark123 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:52 am

Magnus Swiftwind wrote:yesterday I found out another bug while playing krf. If a swimming enemy is stunned by the artillery towers, it 'stands' on the water. It is the animation of when the enemy is stunned on land. sorry if this was already suggested.

I've found this often with the DWAARP.
Soccer is awesome, so is KR
User

by tmn loveblue » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:29 am

Magnus Swiftwind wrote:yesterday I found out another bug while playing krf. If a swimming enemy is stunned by the artillery towers, it 'stands' on the water. It is the animation of when the enemy is stunned on land. sorry if this was already suggested.

I did not encounter similar issues. The Greenfins just stun underwater, immobilized. This is on Android.
User

by Ashbite » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:04 pm

tmn loveblue wrote:

I did not encounter similar issues. The Greenfins just stun underwater, immobilized. This is on Android.

Same here on iOS.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by awesomejoon » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:05 am

Never happened. But........when ignus flaming frenzy and wrath of the forest happens at the same time, flaming frenzy animation will repeat for the several time and enemies freed from the wrath of the forest will just slide toward the exit. Literally.
Fate/Grand Order is a cancer game
I'm dead. Nuff said
User

by cvince » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:30 pm

Hello,

As I love the Kingdom Rush game on PC via Steam, so I've just purchased and installed it (and also Frontier) from the google play store on my Nexus 7 2013.
But I got an issue with both of those games, they systematically crash at start (splash screen then crash).
Is there a way to resolve this issue ?
Thanks a lot. ;)

Technical informations :
Android 4.4.4 build KTU84P rooted.

CVince
User

by Madison » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:00 pm

Hello pals,

I'm using Ipad Air with newest IOS, newest Kingdom Rush Frontiers version and I've found something not pleasant. :veznan:

Kingdom Rush Frontiers
The enemy named: Saurian Deathcoil is stated to deal 12-22 dmg, while they are truly dealing:

100 dmg to none armored hero "Dante", as well as for high armored hero "Alric"
100 dmg to medium armored footmen, knights, templars and low armored assassins and militia soldiers (one shot, one kill)
100 dmg to dwarf high armored

maybe it's allright because the enemy is descripted as: "wielding deadly advanced crossbows", so they're truly deadly :skull:
aslo there is no enemy card for Anoobis :star:

Kingdom Rush
There is no enemy card for Hobgoblin Chief :star:
Prepare for glory!
User

by Chimto » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:46 pm

The 12-22 is their melee damage. Their ranged damage is not indicated in the game.
Endless mini-bosses do not have information cards because their stats are not fixed.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by machiel » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:13 am

Hey guys,

I got a problem. When I try to play kingdom rush frontiers on my samsung galaxy S2 plus it sometimes get white squares on the place of a animation.
I have searched this site for a solution but couldn't find one. I have tried reinstalling the game several times. Sometimes you don't see the white squares and sometimes you do see them or even more then before.
Hope somebody can help me fix this problem really want to play the game ^^

Greetings, machiel
User

by Magnus0 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:27 pm

I don't know if this is a bug or not but battle mecha's don't shoot their missiles on saurian deathcoils. I haven't tested it on other enemies though.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Cuintus » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:07 pm

I've encountered the following bugs in the Andriod version of Frontiers:

Necromancer Towers will not spawn more than 8 Skeletons in the entire map. No matter how many towers you have, there will only be a maximum of 8 Skeletons and Skeleton Knights combined at any one time. Thus making the achievement Necropolis impossible.

Another one that I've noticed regards the "I've found you" achievement. The Lizzard Warrior will not appear climbing the wall after clicking the portal.
User

by Baubas » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:34 pm

I'm to lazy to read through 30 pages. So could someone please tell me if this has already been addressed or if it is even happening for anyone else. On the iOS version, Temple of Saqre: Iron Challenge crashes the app as soon as you try to load it.
User

by Ashbite » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Cuintus wrote:Another one that I've noticed regards the "I've found you" achievement. The Lizzard Warrior will not appear climbing the wall after clicking the portal.

That's not how you find him.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by awesomejoon » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:53 pm

He is near the right entrance
Fate/Grand Order is a cancer game
I'm dead. Nuff said
User

by Shizz » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:45 pm

Hi there, I have a bug to report.

For the android version of Frontiers. After the recent update, (like that Ironhide logo pops up when I open the game now) all my chill wands vanished. If I buy a new chill wand I will only have it if I stay logged in. If I log out and back in it will have disappeared again.

I haven't checked out all the others (no gems), but Heart Box and Gold Bag is fine. Good thing too because I have 72 Gold Bags :hero:

Just wanted to let you know. Peace out.
Meow!
User

by james-st-james » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Sorry if this has already been asked, but in the main page of the game, when I check the achievements in my Google account, none of them are showing there, but in the trophy icon in the map screen I do see them unlocked. Any solutions??? Is there a connection problem with my Google account?? Thank you.

PS: I'm running android 4.3 on a Korean galaxy s3.
Ps2: also had some frost wands disappear like the entry above me
User

by skredy » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:16 am

Same as above ! My achievements are not synched with google play games.

HTC One M8 android 4.4.4

[edit] I have the same issue on KR and KRF
User

by skredy » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:26 pm

... and it works in KRO :shock:
User

by TibsThePhoenix » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:11 pm

So I recently picked up KRO and I'm loving every second of it, but for some reason there is no music? (It's not muted of course). The sound effects work just fine but for some strange reason their is no bgm for every part of the game. I'm using an iphone 4s and running IOS7 so I'm not sure what the problem is. I know it just came out but I'm wondering if it's only on my device or if it is just an oversight for the 4s. What's going on?
User

PreviousNext