Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by ltkrogoth » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Truvas wrote:It keeps crashing for me at loading screen. What to do? It plays for one stage and when done it loads and then crashes. I have to keep re-opening the game to play it. Please help

Same for me. Its really annyoing...

1) Crashed on my HANNSpad with custom Rom, Android 3.x. I thought its a problem of my custom rom and installed a a new one (ICS 4.x). First level runs fine, after or in between the 2nd level it crashes.

2) Same on my Sony xperia st18i with stock ICS. So its not just a custom rom problem.

Its really sad, i was so looking forward to that game and now im not able to play :(
Greetings,
Markus
User

by cactusmcgirk » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:27 am

After the new KR update, at least for the Android version, many of the level descriptions are now cut off by the start button.
User

by duncanluo » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:58 am

HELP!!!!!!
I purchased two heroes that cost me ¥18 and ¥45 each other,and upgrade them to level 10。
But,today, when I want to select them again,the game needs me to re-purchase。 oh~~~~ so bad day~~~~

My apple account is [email protected]

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
付款人:
[email protected]

CHN 订单号:MHH82HLSJN
收据日期:2013年10月01日
订单总金额:¥45.00
付款人:Store Credit

项目 开发商 类型 单价

Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD, Hero Dragon
报告问题 Pablo Realini Mompoey App 内购买 ¥45.00

订单总金额: ¥45.00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

付款人:
[email protected]

CHN 订单号:MHH7LYLYDW
收据日期:2013年08月06日
订单总金额:¥18.00
付款人:Store Credit

项目 开发商 类型 单价

Kingdom Rush Frontiers, v1.2 (9+)
撰写评论报告问题 Pablo Realini Mompoey App ¥18.00

订单总金额: ¥18.00
User

by delebru » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Truvas wrote:It keeps crashing for me at loading screen. What to do? It plays for one stage and when done it loads and then crashes. I have to keep re-opening the game to play it. Please help

What device do you have?

ltkrogoth wrote:

Same for me. Its really annyoing...

1) Crashed on my HANNSpad with custom Rom, Android 3.x. I thought its a problem of my custom rom and installed a a new one (ICS 4.x). First level runs fine, after or in between the 2nd level it crashes.

2) Same on my Sony xperia st18i with stock ICS. So its not just a custom rom problem.

Could you please identify your device from this list: http://www.gsmarena.com/results.php3?sQ ... ony+xperia

Android 4 or higher and 1GB of ram is required by Kingdom Rush games on Android. If you don't have those minimum requirements I can give you a refund.

duncanluo wrote:HELP!!!!!!
I purchased two heroes that cost me ¥18 and ¥45 each other,and upgrade them to level 10。
But,today, when I want to select them again,the game needs me to re-purchase。 oh~~~~ so bad day~~~~

My apple account is [email protected]

Sorry for that! Please try using the restore button at the hero room after selecting the heroes you payed for.
Ironhide Developer

by nauf » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:43 pm

I'm having an issue with Kingdom Rush Frontiers crashing on Android. It has happened 3 times all on the same level (Buccaneers Den). Not sure if the level matters but thought I'd provide it. Some other information:

Device: Nexus 7 (2012)
Android Version: 4.3

Not sure what other information might be helpful. No dialog comes up to report bugs when it crashes. The screen just goes black and then goes to my home screen. One odd thing is that My hero's progress is retained. So if I got him to level 5 in stage, he'll be level 5 when I restart.
User

by Salteador Memo » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Hi!

After last update, when I open KR the game reduces to a quarter of the screen... Android. Archos 101G9.

Thanks
User

by snipershot325 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:05 pm

I am experiencing a bug on the hd version of kingdom rush in the new update where the fireballs from the meteor shower are puny now and leave behind no scorched earth
"One shot, one kill"
User

by Hallristningar » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:14 pm

I have the same problem than Salteador Memo :

since last massive update (around 150mo), Kingdom Rush screen reduces to the quarter when opening the game = 3/4 of the screen is black, and KR appears tiny (unplayable) on the bottom left corner.

Darn...
User

by roninnico » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:35 am

I've been having a problem with Frontiers on my Nexus 10 running latest android. There appear to be missing art assets on level 5, Buccaneer's Den. The whole background is white and so are all the towers, the hero and the symbols for where to place the towers are still visible however. This wasn't a problem on any of the previous levels.

Would uninstalling and reinstalling help? I'd rather not do that if it can be avoided so as not to lose my progress.

thanks for any help!
User

by Morghie » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:10 am

Did you try turning the device off and on? ;>
User

by gattsumoto » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:40 am

delebru wrote:
gattsumoto wrote:
I have finished Kingdom Rush HD on my iPad Mini iOS 6. Gained all 95 stars, however, the "Home Improvement" achievement was not marked as completed despite my several attempts to try to do it. It seems to be bugged. Can you guys please fix it or provide a way to redetect??!

We'll check it out...

It seems that there's still no way to re-detect or sync my missing achievement after the latest update. I think the cause was due to I did the achievement's task when I am not connected to the internet.
p.s. it is also not marked as achieved in the in-game achievement list too. Can you please provide a way to do so?
User

by Krfan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:25 am

Here are a few more bugs:

1- the rain of fire(KR1) Scortch effect is now way smaller for iPad.( it doesn't happen for iPhone, so I assume it is a bug)
2- when freeze wand is used in pit of fire , and the effect dies does, the three headed dog is still frozen( this is before wave 15, as he unfreezes at wave 15)
3- the tesla sometimes shoots way out of its own range

4- the gorillion sometimes shows the bleeding effect even though trmplats and cronan aren't there.(KRF)

5- some encyclopedia entries aren't specific enough ( ie troll breaker and cerebes don't have area attack listed even though they do have area attack)
User

by delebru » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:21 pm

roninnico wrote:I've been having a problem with Frontiers on my Nexus 10 running latest android. There appear to be missing art assets on level 5, Buccaneer's Den. The whole background is white and so are all the towers, the hero and the symbols for where to place the towers are still visible however. This wasn't a problem on any of the previous levels.

Would uninstalling and reinstalling help? I'd rather not do that if it can be avoided so as not to lose my progress.

thanks for any help!

That's a corrupted download, the only way to fix it is by reinstalling the game.

But have a look at this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... tta.backup
It might help you backup your game progress for you to restore when the game is reinstalled :)

Krfan wrote:Here are a few more bugs:

1- the rain of fire(KR1) Scortch effect is now way smaller for iPad.( it doesn't happen for iPhone, so I assume it is a bug)
2- when freeze wand is used in pit of fire , and the effect dies does, the three headed dog is still frozen( this is before wave 15, as he unfreezes at wave 15)

4- the gorillion sometimes shows the bleeding effect even though trmplats and cronan aren't there.(KRF)

5- some encyclopedia entries aren't specific enough ( ie troll breaker and cerebes don't have area attack listed even though they do have area attack)

We'll check it out! On what specific devices are you playing?

gattsumoto wrote:It seems that there's still no way to re-detect or sync my missing achievement after the latest update. I think the cause was due to I did the achievement's task when I am not connected to the internet.
p.s. it is also not marked as achieved in the in-game achievement list too. Can you please provide a way to do so?

Did you try playing a new stage and building all type of towers to lvl 3? The achievement has been tested and it is working properly, if you didn't get it there, I'm afraid there's no way to get it now unless you start a new game :(
Ironhide Developer

by Krfan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:51 pm

delebru wrote:
roninnico wrote:I've been having a problem with Frontiers on my Nexus 10 running latest android. There appear to be missing art assets on level 5, Buccaneer's Den. The whole background is white and so are all the towers, the hero and the symbols for where to place the towers are still visible however. This wasn't a problem on any of the previous levels.

thanks for any help!

That's a corrupted download, the only way to fix it is by reinstalling the game.

But have a look at this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... tta.backup
It might help you backup your game progress for you to restore when the game is reinstalled :)

Krfan wrote:Here are a few more bugs:

We'll check it out! On what specific devices are you playing?

gattsumoto wrote:It seems that there's still no way to re-detect or sync my missing achievement after the latest update. I think the cause was due to I did the achievement's task when I am not connected to the internet.

Did you try playing a new stage and building all type of towers to lvl 3? The achievement has been tested and it is working properly, if you didn't get it there, I'm afraid there's no way to get it now unless you start a new game :(

I'm playing on iPad 3.

Edit: just realized spelling mistakes on my last post, sorry about that, it's the small iPhone keyboard's fault..
User

by ryanj629 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:58 am

Playing Kingdom Rush Frontiers, on Temple of Saqra the game will crash shortly after the boss fight starts. This is very frustrating because I can make it thorough all 15 waves just fine, but when the boss starts spawning a bunch of gorillas the game will suddenly crash. I fear there is just too much happening on the screen for my phone to keep up.

I tried shutting down my phone, starting it back up and trying again. Same thing happened again, right when he starts spawning gorillas. Not sure what else I can try now.

I am playing on a Galaxy Nexus, running Android 4.2.2
User

by roninnico » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:38 am

delebru wrote:

thanks for any help!

That fixed it! Thanks!
User

by SilasLock » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:23 pm

The new demon update has BOTH stages open from the start, when one should clearly play before the other. Is this supposed to happen? If not, this is a MAJOR bug, it has to be fixed.
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by Scorpion008 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:50 am

SilasLock wrote:The new demon update has BOTH stages open from the start, when one should clearly play before the other. Is this supposed to happen? If not, this is a MAJOR bug, it has to be fixed.

Why is it major? It hinders nothing, and is easily ignored. Fifteen minutes after you get the update, it wont matter anyway.
User

by SilasLock » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:54 am

Scorpion008 wrote:
SilasLock wrote:The new demon update has BOTH stages open from the start, when one should clearly play before the other. Is this supposed to happen? If not, this is a MAJOR bug, it has to be fixed.

Why is it major? It hinders nothing, and is easily ignored. Fifteen minutes after you get the update, it wont matter anyway.

I don't know, its just wrong. I could skip a story point to get to the next one easily, and the game doesn't let you do that. Kind of like letting you fight Veznan from the start without completing Southport, but on a lesser scale.

Sure, its irrelevant 15 minutes in, but it really should be fixed, and it might mess up a whole lot of variables and stuff by completing a stage. Call me crazy, but I think that's pretty major.
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by Scorpion008 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:17 am

SilasLock wrote:
Scorpion008 wrote:

I don't know, its just wrong. I could skip a story point to get to the next one easily, and the game doesn't let you do that. Kind of like letting you fight Veznan from the start without completing Southport, but on a lesser scale.

Sure, its irrelevant 15 minutes in, but it really should be fixed, and it might mess up a whole lot of variables and stuff by completing a stage. Call me crazy, but I think that's pretty major.

I disagree, and with your permission, you are crazy.
User

PreviousNext