Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by Krfan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:44 pm

Chimto wrote:then artillery would still deal 50% damage to them (they ignore half of armour).

When and where has a developer said or confirmed that artillery ignores 50% armor? Or has it been said in-game?
User

by Chimto » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Krfan wrote:
Chimto wrote:then artillery would still deal 50% damage to them (they ignore half of armour).

When and where has a developer said or confirmed that artillery ignores 50% armor? Or has it been said in-game?

Look through the in-game list of tips. I thought it has been common knowledge on this forums.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by Krfan » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:01 am

Chimto wrote:
Krfan wrote:

Look through the in-game list of tips. I thought it has been common knowledge on this forums.

Just looked through all the tips, nothing about artillery ignoring half armor( only KRO's Druids fully ignore armor)
User

by be quick or be dead » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:10 am

psycodiver wrote:I have found a bug in the Steam version of Kingdom Rush.
Dwarven Bombard and the other bombard towers in the tree do not aim correctly

I reported this in April. The Unity version has lots of bugs that should've been fixed a long time ago.
User

by tmn loveblue » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:44 am

Krfan wrote:
Chimto wrote:
Krfan wrote:When and where has a developer said or confirmed that artillery ignores 50% armor? Or has it been said in-game?

Just looked through all the tips, nothing about artillery ignoring half armor( only KRO's Druids fully ignore armor)

The Big Bertha deals abnormally high damage against the medium armor of Brigands, enough to kill them in at most 3 shots. If they do not ignore 50% armor, it would takes a minimum of 4 hits to kill a Brigand.
User

by PyroManiac » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi,

It says Kingdom Rush Frontiers (and Origins aswell) isn't compatible with my device (Asus Memopad 8), when it clearly has enough processing power/RAM to run it (also runs android 4.4.2).

but it says Kingdom Rush Frontiers is compatible with my galaxy s2 which is clearly weaker.

could you add Asus Memopad 8 to the list of supported devices?

Thanks!
User

by MisterX » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:09 am

The Underpass, i completed the level and waited, waited, waited, nothing happened. Then i saw an enemy stuck in a tunnel, a tornado from the archmage was it.
User

by The_TaTs » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:43 pm

PyroManiac wrote:Hi,

It says Kingdom Rush Frontiers (and Origins aswell) isn't compatible with my device (Asus Memopad 8), when it clearly has enough processing power/RAM to run it (also runs android 4.4.2).

but it says Kingdom Rush Frontiers is compatible with my galaxy s2 which is clearly weaker.

could you add Asus Memopad 8 to the list of supported devices?

Thanks!

Hi there.

The problem with your device is not hardware. It uses an Android version that has been causing problems so we are looking into it, in the mean time, we have to make sure that people is not going to purchase a game that will not run properly, hence, the device gets banned until further notice.
User

by mark91 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:26 am

There is a bug in KR IOS version 2.4.

When tap on a tower freezed by J.T in stormcloud temple, there's no sound. In previous version of the game, tap on a freezed tower causes "knock - knock" sound like breaking the ice.
User

by Kiran Maxxan Renx » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:41 pm

KR Android: Vez'nan's information card is still locked after completing The Dark Tower
My KR ideas: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5017

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NzcXL4q9AM

Men with beard possess telepathy.
User

by Ermir » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:56 pm

In Samsung Tab 4 10' and Samsung Tab 2014 Edition when I complete a stage in Veteran difficulty the game still shows as if I had completed it in Hard one.
User

by Baubas » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:36 pm

Started the first Kingdom Rush and the hero levels don't remain. they go up very fast on each level but reset back to level 1 at the beginning of each stage. I have an iPhone 6 plus and have tried deleting the app, downloading and starting new but get the same results.
User

by MisterX » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Baubas wrote:Started the first Kingdom Rush and the hero levels don't remain. they go up very fast on each level but reset back to level 1 at the beginning of each stage. I have an iPhone 6 plus and have tried deleting the app, downloading and starting new but get the same results.

This is not a bug, the hero system in the first Kingdom Rush is not the same as in Kingdom Rush Frontiers / Origins.
You start always with a hero at level 1 and have to level him/her up, there is no menu to choose their abilities.
This was changed in Kingdom Rush Frontiers and in Kingdom Rush Origins, you also have a hero ability which can be manually triggered.
User

by Baubas » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:59 pm

If it always resets back to level 1 how do you get the achievement for maxing out a hero?
User

by phmsd » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:11 pm

You have to max out the hero in "one play" only. It is not hard in the second half of the levels.
User

by Magnus0 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:48 pm

I found a bug in KRF. In one of the jungle levels I saw a butterfly. :ugeek:
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by wailwail » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:47 pm

WOW!!!111ONE!! THAT'S A SERIOUS GLITCH! THEY MUST FIX IT MAGNUS! PM DELEBRU!!!
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Mr_Lamington_Wolf » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:46 pm

wailwail wrote:WOW!!!111ONE!! THAT'S A SERIOUS GLITCH! THEY MUST FIX IT MAGNUS! PM DELEBRU!!!

WE NEED AN EXTERMINATOR OMG :yey:
I'm a Canadian Wolf crossed with an Aussie Lamington and a German accent
User

by Daedaluslink » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:08 am

Hi. First post on these forums.

I don't know if this can really be considered a bug but rather a small minds on the developers'part but I recently changed my phone to a OnePlus One and it seems both KR and KRF are incompatible with the phone whereas KRO is available to install on Google Play and works perfectly.

Could you kindly look into this, oh wonderful and magnanimous devs?
User

by cactusmcgirk » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:45 am

In Android Blackburn levels, the Spectral Knights do not make any noise upon being resurrected. It might sound weird, but I miss that creepy magic noise they do in the Steam version :)
User

PreviousNext