Suggestions: Older Machines

For the King!

Suggestions: Older Machines

by Barrotes » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:08 pm

Kingdom Rush runs generally very good even on old machines with almost no graphic and processing capabilities.
However, because I have access to some of these machines, I couldn't stop noticing that when tips start to accumulate, the game tends to become slower.
My suggestion would be to make them disappear after a few seconds automatically to stop unnecessary animations and in another situation, if you have finished the game, these pop-ups become annoying over time.

I'm a Donkey, what's your excuse ?
User

Re: Suggestions: Older Machines

by Julian » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:19 pm

I do not agree that pop ups should disappear after a few seconds, some might want to read if after more than just those few seconds. I do not want to hurry just to view a tip :)
A 'do not show again' option for the tips would be nice though. New enemy pop ups only show once anyway.
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Barrotes » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Perhaps at loading, a pop-up asking if we want to play with or without tips ?
Or maybe the bar at the bottom ( next to the powers ) could be used to preview tips ?
I'm a Donkey, what's your excuse ?
User

by Julian » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:38 pm

After some thinking I have to say I would like it best if there would be a 'Tips (off / on)' option in the options menu. Although the difference between Tooltips and Tips should not get confusing :)
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User