Kingdom Rush Origins Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush Origins Bugs

by FiskeAgent007 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:04 pm

When i build a new tower, place down my reinforcements or move around my hero it says a quote ofcourse, but then sometimes(very often) it suddenly stops the saying the quote, such as if i place down my reinforcements and they say "SWOOORDS READY!" then sometimes they just say "SWOOORDS RE-" and then it just stops. It doesnt do too much but it is still pretty annoying.

This have also only happende on my iPhone/phone, not on my iPad/tablet.
User

by Bobak » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:51 am

iPad 2:

Using Reg'Son's Vindicator III on Malicia in The Unseelie Court crashes the game each time. It acts as though she's been killed (all minions die, music stops, her web spell covers all towers) but she gets up and does the walking animation in the direction of where she normally collapses but doesn't move and the game gets stuck and has to be reset with a forced shut down.

The Vindicator has caused odd problems on other levels, but this one actually breaks the game.

Love the game, BTW.
User

by wailwail » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:10 am

His spell is so strong that it can literally kill your game!
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:22 pm

This is the weirdest glitch I've ever seen in KR...

When Durax is ordered to move rigt befor he turns into a prism for his 3rd skill, he walks in one direction and starts floating quickly in the opposite direction that he is walking in. If he is moved again, then he will transform into a blizzard and move at an extremely slow pace. If he is left floating then he'll go offscreen and can only be selected with his Hero Icon. Clones created will be made out of the game world and be unable to move to the map. Leaving him moving for longer and longer out of the screen seems to effect how long it takes to return, as if there's an infinite grid outside of the map. If this occurs in a Soaring Ruins level, he can only move to the paths closest to the point where he left the screen.

If Durax is recovered from the off-screen derailment, then he will still have the slow moving glitch and occasionally fly off the screen again when he attempts to go into melee combat. So far I've seen this in the Shrine of Elynie and the Unseelie Court.
BBB

by MisterX » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:48 pm

User

by razieltnt » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:28 am

MisterX wrote:snip

Michael Durax Jackson?
This is the most boozesome, alcohol-soaked dwarven moradinian warrior cleric that I have ever drank with.
Thank You RaZoR LeAf for Your time and commitment.
User

by Andreapab » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:11 pm

New camping delivery today... Phoenix get freezed in the middle of groung for a while.
Specially dealing with massive bats batch.

BR.

Data: ipad 3, ios version.
If
User

by cactusmcgirk » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:27 am

Android here, the stages in the Bittering Rancor update have the music for the first forest environment, not the faery forest. It doesn't really fit.
User

by AerisDraco » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:50 pm

On my Kindle Fire 2nd Gen, the health on the Mounted Avengers is 1200 in casual.
Supposedly, according to the encyclopedia, MA's have a health of 1000 on medium, because all encyclopedia values are on medium.
However, the stats, in-level, are as follows:
Casual- 1200
Normal- 1000
Veteran- 1200

I checked for the Bats and Blood Servants, but their health seems to follow the actual formula.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by The Kingmaker » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:21 pm

While playing through the new levels, I found a minor but noticeable bug. It was level 4 of the Duredhel outskirts heroic challenge (normal difficulty) and Phoenix dived for her immolate and hit the ground, but immediately reappeared, mid flap as a still image above the ground, the egg she leaves as her tombstone was there without the cracks on the ground. I'm not certain whether or not the egg was causing damage like it does, but 5 seconds later she rose from the egg as normal, the image disappeared, causing damage upon rebirth and then continued like normal.

Like I said, not game changing but noticeable.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by The Kingmaker » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Just remembered to post this as I think it is a bug.

With Eldritch Blade active, Reg'son will always use two hits at least to kill an enemy, essentially wasting the second attack in many cases.
I think I saw him use Eldritch Blade 11/12 times once, but its generally 8/9 when he's moving between enemies. So having him waste many of those precious attacks is a little disheartening and makes him even worse at dealing with crowds, as what would have been 9 dead Gnoll Reavers is closer to 4 or 5. :(

My treasured creations:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:44 pm

This is a bug with all melee heroes. If they exit combat without finishing an animation, thus in the middle of another, en the next attack they do is just the first one finishing, which is used to harm the original enemy, usually already dead. Try to move them into melee and then move them again immediately after, so that the animation just resets. This is an especially big deal for slow heroes like Bravebark.
BBB

by The Kingmaker » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:49 pm

Thanks, but I'm not sure my micromanagement skills are up to that, I'll try.

My treasured creations:
User

by Nervaro » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:36 pm

Ipad 4 newest software
Newest update for kro

I found a bug some houres ago and it happend multipule times
Butt its trigers only on gryphon point
Beheaders seat

Shrine of elynie

Dudred hell outskirs

If a enemy is killed by a mage tower of any kind at the same time it,get teleported
The game frezze for 5 seconds. Then the enemy disapers and apears stand still can't get atackt
The game runs fine you can play untile the boss should spawn i doesn't bescause that enemy is still there it is just walking on the same spott If this happens DON'T play fouther what i did if you see this hapening give the level up and go back to the menu of the game and closes the app ohterways if you wait untile the boss shoulded have spawned the game crashes and you are stuck at the level only turn the devices off ( hold the off button in for 15 seconses en swipe the turn of ) <-- soft reset when turned off turn it onn by holding the on off button then the app should have closed and you are back on the normal screen of the devices would work when you enterd the app afterwareds it workes normaly

Orging of the bug a enemy that is kiled at the same time as it been teleported

This doesn't count for the magic of veznan or fautus
User

by MisterX » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:02 pm

If you use Bruce and didn't select his skill which must be activated manually (the last one, guardian lions) in the hero room, he still can use it at level 1...
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:26 pm

MisterX wrote:If you use Bruce and didn't select his skill which must be activated manually (the last one, guardian lions) in the hero room, he still can use it at level 1...

All heroes can use their Hero Spells without being upgraded; they just aren't as powerful. Do you mean something else?
BBB

by MisterX » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
MisterX wrote:If you use Bruce and didn't select his skill which must be activated manually (the last one, guardian lions) in the hero room, he still can use it at level 1...

All heroes can use their Hero Spells without being upgraded; they just aren't as powerful. Do you mean something else?

What a shame a KR-Veteran like me did not know that...

Okay, here is maybe some other bug (please confirm):

Bruce took me quite some time to level up, one level for 1 -2 tries playing the new endless mode an reaching wave 50+

At level 7 i played again and reached level 10 in one try, reaching wave 60+, did he maybe skipped one level or levels up much faster for later levels? Maybe i am wrong and didn't check his level bar often enough...

By the way, after posting bravebarks ability bug for over one half year (forum, facebook, mail)... the bug still exists and i still have hope...
User

by Zonoro13 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:41 am

Lilith's Resurrection skill says "slained", the correct word is "slain".
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Ropey72 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:18 am

Hi.

I've downloaded the latest update, but there's no sign of it on the actual game itself. Can anyone offer a suggestion please?

Ta, Ropey
User

by MisterX » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:08 pm

If a Twilight Brute is killed via Regsons Vindicator right away if the Brute is a little bit visible, you get the bounty but the boss doesn't dissapears and dies. Instead you see an animation, the Brute "moves" but doesn't change its place and you just see the lower part of it all the time. The Brute can't be killed but every time you one hit it with the Vindicator skill you will get the bounty which is pretty nice but a bug...
User

PreviousNext