Kingdom Rush Origins Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush Origins Bugs

by zenox » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:58 pm

I just grabbed Kingdom Rush Origins, but there seems to be no audio.

I have both SOUND FX and MUSIC set to on. There are no headphones plugged in, the volume is turned all the way up and other apps have audio.

I am using an iPad Air 2. Kingdom Rush Origins is v1.3.
User

by zenox » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:57 pm

Any response? Is this not the official forum?
User

by jordlar » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:41 pm

I just purchased the game, on the first level the pause button is right next to the start level button, I can't press it to begin the level since they are so close it just keeps pausing the game.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Alpha with Android 4.4.4.
User

by Dante133 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:58 am

Hi Ironhide!
On Facebook I noticed the debate that Phoenix is a girl because she lays eggs...
But in the description for Blazing Offspring III it says "Shoots 4 fire missiles from HIS burning heart. Each dealing 50 to 100 damage"
I was wondering if you knew? :)

Also, on my iOS 8 iPod in the enemy encyclopedia the 10th entry (2nd column, 3rd row) is locked. I have completed every single level and challenge on veteran difficulty so it should have been unlocked by now...

The description for the Vorpal Blade achievement is cut short, it says "Defeat 5 Bandersnatches only by dealing them"...

The games are basically perfect!! They're awesome.

Thanks for making amazing games!
FOR THE KINGDOM!!!!
User

by Juice Box » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:21 am

Dante133 wrote:Hi Ironhide!
On Facebook I noticed the debate that Phoenix is a girl because she lays eggs...
But in the description for Blazing Offspring III it says "Shoots 4 fire missiles from HIS burning heart. Each dealing 50 to 100 damage"

Also, on my iOS 8 iPod in the enemy encyclopedia the 10th entry (2nd column, 3rd row) is locked. I have completed every single level and challenge on veteran difficulty so it should have been unlocked by now...

Phoenix is a girl. Confirmed by TaTs.

Also, that last enemy is the Gnoll Warleader. Play Endless to fight him.
User

by MisterX » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:25 am

The description for the Vorpal Blade achievement is cut short, it says "Defeat 5 Bandersnatches only by dealing them"...

Hi and thank you for posting the bugs.
I also posted in the past several times that the achievements description in all 3 games is sometimes cut short.
I have a hint for you, i use an iPhone and if i open the game center and look at the achievements, the desciption is fully displayed.
User

by Dante133 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:07 am

Juice Box wrote:

Phoenix is a girl. Confirmed by TaTs.

Also, that last enemy is the Gnoll Warleader. Play Endless to fight him.

Thankyou! I know they said it's a girl :) but in the in-game description it says "HIS" i was hoping they might change it to "her" :)
FOR THE KINGDOM!!!!
User

by Dante133 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:08 am

MisterX wrote:

Hi and thank you for posting the bugs.
I also posted in the past several times that the achievements description in all 3 games is sometimes cut short.
I have a hint for you, i use an iPhone and if i open the game center and look at the achievements, the desciption is fully displayed.

Thanks, but it "bugs" me a little to see them cut short :D no biggy though
FOR THE KINGDOM!!!!
User

by zenox » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:13 pm

Support can ignore my no audio issue. I have successful received a refund from apple.
User

by Baubas » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:26 pm

I just downloaded the new update and I don't see where the new levels are.
User

by Baubas » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:28 pm

After a phone reset they showed up.
User

by MisterX » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Hi, this time it would be good if a dev would answer^^
I do not want to be an arse again and post the same bug over and over again...
I'll do it one last time so after this post i won't annoy you again with this bug.
Bravebarks Rootspikes ability is still bugged
This time i will post pictures:

The way it looks like on the iPhone

The way it should be (taken from the community wiki, iPad version i think)

As you can see the animation is by far not as good as the on the iPad!
I am not sure but i think the area that is effected is now bigger as you can see on the first picture, gnolls in front of the roots are dying but it still not spreads correctly and i am not sure whether the area that is effected is the same as on the iPad.
Maybe just the animation is wrong, it often appears behing Bravebark and you don't even see the spikes...
I do not want this to be your first priority, i just want to be sure that you have this on your radar and it will be changed someday.

Now i complained enough and i will post in another thread that the new update and your studio rocks, i have a blast!
User

by Dark » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:43 pm

Hello,

This is not really a bug... But I found it strange.
I'm a beta tester for KRO and I had all the heroes in the beta version. I recently purchased the KRO app but didn't get the paid heroes back; even though I could see they were all lvl 10 and with their skills fully upgraded. Is this normal ? Btw I don't mind about not having access to the heroes anymore, I can still use them whenever there is a beta for the game...
User

by Dante133 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:10 pm

I remember reading that you could use the heroes in the beta but they would not be in the actual game, although it is weird that it says they are leveled up :S
FOR THE KINGDOM!!!!
User

by Dante133 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:16 pm

I found a bug, in Kingdom Rush Origins (iOS 8, iPod) once you've selected Durax once in the hero room he says "I'm the one who knocks" but if you play a round then come back in and deselect him and then reselect him, he no longer says his quote...
FOR THE KINGDOM!!!!
User

by Kyouzilla » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:22 pm

May or may not be a bug, but it seems like Durax takes longer to level up than other heroes. By a large margin. It could be his clone doesn't earn exp when made or attacking. Could also be that he's very fragile, but even in lower levels where I have him pretty much doing everything he barely gets any exp
User

by MisterX » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:18 pm

Kyouzilla wrote:May or may not be a bug, but it seems like Durax takes longer to level up than other heroes. By a large margin. It could be his clone doesn't earn exp when made or attacking. Could also be that he's very fragile, but even in lower levels where I have him pretty much doing everything he barely gets any exp

Yes, it takes longer to level him up but i doubt it is a bug.
Even in KR the heroes didn't level up at the same speed (consider super slow malik)
KRF the same, i think Dierdre leveled up slow.
User

by Zonoro13 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:38 pm

Kyouzilla wrote:May or may not be a bug, but it seems like Durax takes longer to level up than other heroes. By a large margin. It could be his clone doesn't earn exp when made or attacking. Could also be that he's very fragile, but even in lower levels where I have him pretty much doing everything he barely gets any exp

The early levels give very, very little XP. Try using him in the later levels. Yes, he levels up more slowly, but it's still simple to get him to level 10 in an hour or so. Also, only upgrade the four regular skills first, since those give XP, while hero spells don't.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Kyouzilla » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:20 am

Yeah it was cause he was dying alot, took more micromanaging to keep him alive and had to use some soldiers to draw fire. Did you know you can move the clone? That's awesome
User

by Krfan » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:54 am

The quotes for all character are sometimes incomplete; they start to say something but sometimes don't continue it.
User

PreviousNext