Dragonwind

Anything and everything.

Re: Dragonwind

by AerisDraco » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:39 am

Ah yes, this thread has no rules. Good.

Do programs have souls? That's the question.

Seeing the beast laugh at him, Aeris chuckles back.
"So, if that's how you want to play."
"Instruct the remaining Apostles to construct the Gate."
"I'll deal with the worm."
Aeris swipes around the worm, encasing it in earth. Aeris knows that the worm's strength is far beyond that of mere rock. Let's try some more high-energy stuff. How about Livermorium? The prison decays, releasing a veritable flood of atomic radiation.
Aeris swipes again, this time trapping it in a shell of extremely tough titanium-tungsten alloy, keeping it inside its radioactive tomb.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Ninja » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:28 pm

(Well, it has but one rule. No instakilling important minions/characters, as per the normal Slaughter Thread rules. Also, I care not if they have souls; if they do, they shall be tormented, if not, then they've simply been annihilated.)

Garanech impassively inspects his crudely and hastily made prison.

I am of ethereal origin, does he seriously think that this haphazard garbage pile of a holding unit can contain me? Unbelievable.

And with that thought, he phases through the prison walls, and back out into open air. Then, he turns and roars, sending off a shockwave which collapses the comparatively feeble cage, and knocks all competitors on the ground off their feet.
:hero:
User

by RZRider » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Ul'thauk, laughs at the wryms weak attempt to kill him. He summons 8 horrid beasts of the 8 realms. One being the living embodiment of chaos, the other destruction, the other death, the other fire, the other ice, one the embodiment of resurrection, one of grotesque sights, and finally one that he had summoned recently, the most powerful of all. The living embodiment of natural disasters. He sends them all at the wrym and orders them to not come back until they are dead, or he is dead.
Last edited by RZRider on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Ninja » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:23 pm

(OOC - Ah, but how can Death [one of the creatures you summoned] die? ;))

Since there's so much laughter being thrown around here, Garanech laughs at RZ's failed attempt to spell "kill," breaking the 4th wall to do so as a display of his infinite power.
User

by RZRider » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:44 pm

Dude, I just miss typed.
Last edited by RZRider on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Ninja » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:13 pm

RZRider wrote:Dude, I just miss typed.

So? You know that correcting grammar & spelling is my thing. What did you expect? ;)

(Also, it was just a joke. Don't take it personally; I do that to everyone. And finally, who's Miss Typed? 8-) )
User

by magicmetal03 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:30 pm

I am just going to join here,and if I made it too op,tell me.

Suddenly,Ul'thauk has a voice in his(is he/she a his/her?)head.

"Why you have to do this?"said the voice.

"What do you mean?"

"Doing everything you did before."(Which I didn't read)

"Why do you care,anyways?"

"It will change your future.If you continue,you will coquer the world,but with sadness and with no love.If you stop,and probably you will get your head chopped,you will probably become human again,to do something better,something more exciting."

"I don't care,go away."

"Change your mind,I will tell you once again."

Ul'thauk turned and looked.A stranged tiny figure he/she regconized immediately.It was Vez'nan.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by RZRider » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:05 am

You can't make a backstory or reaction of a character that isn't your own.It was pretty good though.

Ps it is a he
User

by Ninja » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:33 am

RZRider wrote:You can't make a backstory or reaction of a character that isn't your own.It was pretty good though.

Ps it is a he

Well, he didn't make you do anything really. All he did was make you say a couple sentences. Also, if it's an assault on your mind, then he can. You just need to find an appropriate counter against the attack. ;)
User

by RZRider » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:37 am

I never said I was ever human. He is messing up with my backstory!
User

by Ninja » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:39 am

RZRider wrote:I never said I was ever human. He is messing up with my backstory!

Oh, well I didn't see that. Just ignore such things as that or try to come to an agreement through PMing for the sake of an awesome overarching theme. (Back to the RP now.)
User

by RZRider » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:44 am

I send whispers in the demonic tongue telling him that trying to persuade then demon of persuasion was nit a smart move. I then move toward him, ready to squish him like a bug
User

by magicmetal03 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:54 am

I teleport to be in front of Ul'thauk,telling him to remember,and just teleports away.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Ninja » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:13 pm

The Nether Fyre continues to engulf Dragonwind, and the screams die out as their sources are snuffed out one by one.
User

by RZRider » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Magicmetal, this is starting to pis* me off
User

by magicmetal03 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:01 pm

RZRider wrote:Magicmetal, this is starting to pis* me off

...........Not meaning to do that........
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Ninja » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:06 pm

RZRider wrote:Magicmetal, this is starting to pis* me off

Why did you cover the last letter of 'piss?' It isn't a cuss word. :lol:
User

by RZRider » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:06 pm

Ul'thualk, amused with the insolence of vez'nan, sends death to deal with him. Death summons greek fire combined with his scythes power, and shoots it at the idiot known as vez'nan
User

by magicmetal03 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:51 pm

I calls angels to deal with Death,then teleports behind Ul'thualk,stabbing him with a staff,then teleports away,watching the commotion.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Ninja » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:59 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:I calls angels to deal with Death,then teleports behind Ul'thualk,stabbing him with a staff,then teleports away,watching the commotion.

Angels? You're Vez'nan, I thought. :?
User

PreviousNext