Dragonwind

Anything and everything.

Re: Dragonwind

by RZRider » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Oh, he thinks he can escape Ul'thualk. He should know better. I send mere demons to track the cowardly being. When you have the resources of the underworld, nobody can escape you. Not only that, but the idiotic soul must know that death put a tracking potion on the fire, making it a inescapable missile that will go towards him till it hits it's mark.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by magicmetal03 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:12 pm

Veznan teleports,shooting random inescapable dissolving lasers at the inescapable missile,targeting for the missile.And there are no really important rules,right?So,let me give Ul'thualk numerous diseases such as HIV,Measles,Smallpox and other diseases.And send more and more angels at demons and death.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by RZRider » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:17 pm

Dude, it is greek fire with a spell on it. It is basically fire you can't dissolve it and it is water proof and not only that, it has a targeting spell on it. Try to destroy it, I am interested. Look it up for more information. It was actually a real thing supposedly
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by magicmetal03 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:50 pm

I researched about it and found out sand or strong vinegar can extinguish it....So,I throw sand on the missile and continue on whaat I was doing.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by RZRider » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:55 pm

But remember, this is a fictional setting! It has the powers and immunities as deaths scythe, which will not be put out by just sand or strong vinegar. You are gonna have to think of something else.
User

by magicmetal03 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:44 pm

Well,since it is fictional,I just magically find Cronus's sickle(which is made of titanium)and use it to destroy the missile,hoping it will get destroyed.After that,let me just trap Death into Tartarus.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by RZRider » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:10 pm

And what does that do with vez'nan. That is from greek mythology, which has NOTHING to do with vez'nan!
User

by magicmetal03 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:42 pm

Well then,Veznan teleport near Ul'thaulk,shoot many dissolving lasers at him.If I die,I will bring him with me!
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by RZRider » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Ul'thualk summons a rare and powerful mineral from the depths of hell. He slowly raises it from the ground. This is taking too long it thinks. Finally it erupts from the ground in it's most pure form, which happens to be a glowing black liquid, with streams of red. It is as hot as the sun and is indestructible. He raises it up into a shield and it solidifies into a rubbery like substances, although still indestructible. The he makes a sword of the liquid, still as hot. He also makes a flame of a mixture of neather and greek fire and turns it into a whip. He makes a mace and chain with the substance and making it twice as powerful with a mixture of his blood and death. Finally he makes a monster for a stead and a weapon with a handle and 2 blades on each end. Finally he takes the powerful mineral and it takes control of his own body, making it...proggramable. He makes 2 extra arms and 2 extra eyes opposite of the orginal ones. He takes his razor sharp fingers and grips the sword,whip,mace and chain and the strange weapon. He blocks all the dissolving bolts with his shield and says" asta lavista baby" to vez'nan as the character ascends into oblivion from the greek fire.
User

by magicmetal03 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:46 am

"My body is gone,but my soul is still here,""thought Veznan.He traveled to a person,and controlled his mind,so that the person will sacrifice his body,for my use.Veznan enters the person's body,and began working on something.Now,I think I am safe from the missile,since my body is dead,and there's no target to hit.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by RZRider » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:23 am

If vez'nan is related to the game, he should be in his demon form right now
User

by magicmetal03 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:25 am

I let you kill me.I am saving that move for last when I die.Meanwhile,Veznan is making horcruxes.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Sinque Productions » Sat May 07, 2016 5:58 pm

RZRider wrote:Ul'thualk, amused with the insolence of vez'nan, sends death to deal with him. Death summons greek fire combined with his scythes power, and shoots it at the idiot known as vez'nan

I saw that!

Also Vez'nan is the demon lord so you should like bow down to him and stuff.
Last edited by Sinque Productions on Sat May 07, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by Sinque Productions » Sat May 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Ok here we go:
An explosion rocks the ground killing a bunch of sheep. Smoke rises from a large hole and unseen hole in the ground. Out comes Sinque and 6666 of Vez'nan's demons. He smokes Ul'thualk and blinds him, so Vez'nan can make horcuxes and eat cereal.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

Previous