Hey...

Anything and everything.

Re: Hey...

by Ninja » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:47 pm

RZRider wrote:Technically you aren't saying it. You are typing it, you (As Juice Box would say,) nublet.

It's also easier to type, nublet. :roll:
:hero:
User

by RZRider » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:29 pm

Sorry, just trying to point out the technicalities. I am a little OCD when it comes to things like that.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Ninja » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:07 pm

RZRider wrote:Sorry, just trying to point out the technicalities. I am a little OCD when it comes to things like that.

I was just joking too. ;)
User

by shadownight » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:45 pm

Welcome back and welcome knot thug life is real

User

by Ninja » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:11 pm

shadownight wrote:Welcome back and welcome knot thug life is real

What does that even mean?!
User

by shadownight » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:28 pm

Ninja wrote:
shadownight wrote:Welcome back and welcome knot thug life is real

What does that even mean?!

Let me rewrite my words because our internet cut off while I was editing my sentences
Welcome knot to the forum and punk life is real

User

by Pencil » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:30 am

Ayyy welcome to the forums.

Hope ya have a nice time, I trust you'll find us to be quite relaxed and outgoing.

Unless you're talking to Ninja, don't you dare make a grammar mistake in his presence, lest you suffer the lofty consequences.
Ironhide Developer

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:59 am

Also, don't utter a word of anything other than pure abhorrence for Catha unless you want a fiery, molten future.
BBB

by Pencil » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:06 am

With, like, no pizza.

At all.

4 real yo
Ironhide Developer

by Ninja » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:22 am

Pencil wrote:Ayyy, welcome to the forums.

Hope ya' have a nice time, I trust you'll find us to be quite relaxed and outgoing.

Unless you're talking to Ninja, don't you dare make a grammar mistake in his presence, lest you suffer the lofty consequences.

"Grammar mistake" is not the correct way to say that. It's "grammatical mistake". :P
User

by Chimto » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:39 am

Ninja wrote:"Grammar mistake" is not the correct way to say that. It's "grammatical mistake". :P

In English it's valid to use a noun as a pre-modifier in a noun phrase. From any practical viewpoint 'grammar mistake' and 'grammatical mistake' are effectively equivalent and both are common in natural usage.

Back on topic, just ignore Ninja when he (or she, I don't know) corrects your spelling or grammar, or reminds you of a forum rule or guideline. Such a post is often the first sign of a thread being derailed to oblivion.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by Ninja » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:23 pm

Chimto wrote:
Ninja wrote:"Grammar mistake" is not the correct way to say that. It's "grammatical mistake". :P

In English it's valid to use a noun as a pre-modifier in a noun phrase. From any practical viewpoint 'grammar mistake' and 'grammatical mistake' are effectively equivalent and both are common in natural usage.

Back on topic, just ignore Ninja when he (or she, I don't know) corrects your spelling or grammar, or reminds you of a forum rule or guideline. Such a post is often the first sign of a thread being derailed to oblivion.

I've already pointed that out numerous times in the past, so I didn't actually need to again. It was just a playful comment, as signified by the derpy smiley. ;)

Also, it's "he".
User

Previous