Video game company merchandise

Anything and everything.

Video game company merchandise

by RZRider » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Hi,

I want to become CEO of a video game company when I get older. I have some designs of merchandise that I thought you guys might review

Here is my second design for phone cases

Last edited by RZRider on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

Re: Video game company merchandise

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:06 am

Having "eat sleep code" twice is unnecessary and detracts from the humour a bit, since you read that clever line twice in a row, tiring out the joke already. Just have the image and the labels for each black box, without repeating the line again underneath the picture. I really like that slogan, though, and the name of the company. ;)
BBB

by RZRider » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:27 am

Thanks, the first part is my initials( William Andrew Mears) and the second part was obvious.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:00 am

I thought it was a reference to that Minecon meme where a kid says "Dedicated WAM." :P
BBB