Crushes number

Anything and everything.

Re: Crushes number

by MalikHammerfury » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:06 am

That's fine; he just meant that if you do feel like it ever, then don't try it, 'cause it doesn't work well.

Exactly !
Legend: Administrators, Moderators
Forum Classification: Veteran
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:30 am

Any updates on the situation, RZ?
BBB

by RZRider » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:58 am

Yeah, she likes my middle school nemesis. Man, I don't like that guy.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Pencil » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Oof that's rough buddy.Word of advice from someone who's already gone through the whole teenager love thing.

It's gonna sound like lame advice, and maybe there's no way of getting it through unless you've lived it, but here it goes anyway.

There's nothing you can do if a girl or boy doesn't like you. Sure you can flirt, but that'll only let you know if she/he already likes you back. In my experience, relationships happen organically, you'll just know when someone likes you (even when they do it can be hard to spot, but believe me when I tell you people usually aren't subtle when they like someone).

The BEST thing you can do is focus on your stuff. Like playing music? Practice every day. Don't mind hitting the gym or exercising? Go for it. Learn and build yourself as a person. People like people who do stuff. Whenever someone showed interest in me I was always doing my thing and it just happened.

So just chill, try to forget about this girl. Focus on your stuff. Who knows, she may even like you in the future. Just bear in mind that you have no control over that. It's depressing in a way, but it's true, and you'll feel way better once you realize it.
Ironhide Developer

by RZRider » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:11 pm

I know. I have tried to forget about her. It hasn't worked so far, but thanks for the advice anyway. I still do what I like, nerdy stuff like math, proggraming, and writing my novel. So yeah. She is not my top priority. But you know, I can still hope, but focus on different things right. That is what I have been trying to do.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Pencil » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Then you're on the right path. I understand that you still have a crush on her, it's perfectly normal, and you shouldn't just try and forget about her in a day. Just don't think of love confessions and nonsense like that, they invariably end up making both parties uncomfortable. (I can speak from experience)
Ironhide Developer

by RZRider » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:07 pm

Oh no, I would never do that, much less think of that. She knows I like her, but I don't know how since I never told her. So their is actually no reason to even make the confession.
User

by Juice Box » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:28 am

I actually agree with Pencil. Sometimes there's not much you can do to make someone like you. Now, I've recently graduated high school, which means I've witnessed the most hormonal-y-ish teenage-y romance possible, so I too know what I'm saying.

Over time, though, you sort of realize some things are more important than others:

1. Making an impression while you're not talking to whoever you like. Like, Pencil is completely right when he says people like people who do things. When someone looks at you, they need to realize who you are and where you stand, and pretty much the only way to do that is by, well, developing yourself as a person, like Pencil said. And it's not even just that--the way you act, your mannerisms, the way you move, what groups you're part of--they're all important.
2. Becoming muhfu-in' close asfuh to crush also does wonders. Maybe I'm a little biased since I did this a ton and yo brah it worked, but still. Like, being a good friend of the person you like really does seem to help a ton--maybe it's 'cause it's sort of like dating before you actually date, I mean you get to know a lot about each other and build each other's trust and whatnot, so when you finally decide to make a move, the odds will be heavily in your favor.

It looks like number one seems to be more important, though. The more well-known and well-liked you are, the higher the chances that someone will like you.

I wish I could say more on how to do that, but I don't know, dude, haha :b . It's easier for me since I'm a girl, and being bouncy and playful is pretty much enough to make most guys have a thing for you when you're a girl, but yeah, I don't know.
User

Previous