Mejico

Anything and everything.

Mejico

by RZRider » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:10 am

So, a family friend from mexico is staying at our house this summer. He is 16 and can drink beer becuase he lives in mejico. But he is reallu nice and blah blah blah.
So that is my life at the moment. Oh, and I finished chapter 2 of my second book and chapter seven is nearly done in my first. I also contacted my programming tutor for more lessons.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

Re: Mejico

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:28 am

I thought the age requirement for drinking alcohol was 18 in Mexico; my dad and aim were just talking about that yesterday.
BBB

by RZRider » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:33 am

Yes it is. He is able to drink at that age becuase honestly they don't really care. They don't enforce it like us at all. Completely different culture.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

Re: Mexico

by magicmetal03 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:40 am

The Grammer Policies(GP) is here! Well, you spelt Mexico right, then wrong. Um... "reallu" is "really", but I can understand why you made that typo, since they are indeed close to each other. "Oh, and I finished chapter 2 of my second book and chapter seven is nearly done in my first" is slighty off, since first you said "of my" then you said "in my". The writing is still intelligible, but yeah. I bothered by them.

Anybody can just correct any mistakes I make.

Humans are soooo complicated.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by The Kingmaker » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:41 am

I'm surprised how much alcohol limits are enforced in some other countries (USA - but their age limits on other stuff is ridiculous too) like at parties literally everyone drinks here from 14/15 and the parents are just like "enjoy yourselves and if you're sick do it not on the carpet"
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:02 am

Pretty much the same here. First time I drank was when I was a soph, so basically when I was 14? But the first time I got drunk was 15. Everyone else around me was my age and drinking, as well, and it was in a nightclub. Go figure. Nobody really seems to care about the drinking age here.
User

by SealDarklight » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:58 am

I never drink alcohol and I'm smarter than this. I'm already 17 but still I ignore other people with that. There are many teens who do that but I'm a different person.
User

by Manijure » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:43 am

The only time I have ever drunk was when I was in France, where the legal age is 18 instead of 21, and even then, I only had one glass or bottle per couple of days (it took me a few hours to down one beer bottle because even a few sips make my head fuzzy).

I have been surprisingly patient otherwise; I haven't touched a single drop in the U.S.. I'm going to turn 21 this December, so it isn't too long now. Besides, I'm not that hyped to get the privilege, especially after seeing first-hand in a party how getting drunk can make a person an absolute mess. Not that I'm worried I'll ever over-drink.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Ninja » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:55 pm

I've never touched a drop of alcohol; it's addictive stuff, and can cause a variety of negative biological effects. I don't even really have a desire to drink anyways.
:hero:
User

by The Kingmaker » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:18 pm

I don't really either, I've seen how stupid some people get when drunk, but a sip of whatever horrible paint stripper- like solution someone has brought with them is relatively harmless.

I'm generally the sober friend who helps the extremely drunk people and makes cups of tea/coffee.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User