Battle of the Riordaners... RULES!!!

Anything and everything.

Re: Battle of the Riordaners... RULES!!!

by Ninja » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:53 pm

Juice Box wrote:weak & big

Those don't go together. Large creatures inherently have more physical strength than smaller ones. ;)
:hero:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Ninja wrote:

Those don't go together. Large creatures inherently have more physical strength than smaller ones. ;)

Stop! The more attention that you give to weak arguments, the more you make people think that they're actually worthwhile!
BBB

by Ninja » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:17 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Stop! The more attention that you give to weak arguments, the more you make people think that they're actually worthwhile!

Not if I completely destroy them in one fell stroke. ;)
User

by Juice Box » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:52 pm

A sorry attempt at grammar correction is what you define as a "fell swoop?"

This only shows how hopelessly understocked and outgunned your petty faction is, little sheep. My loyal warriors are of the swiftest footing and most lethal of capability, but you prove to be such a minor nuisance that I would not bother sending them to end you.
User

by Ninja » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:41 am

Juice Box wrote:A sorry attempt at grammar correction is what you define as a "fell swoop?"

That wasn't a grammar correction; it was you failing at using adjectives and me destroying your failure of an argument in one fell stroke. ;)

Juice Box wrote:My loyal warriors are of the swiftest footing and most lethal of capability

Too bad that we aren't running around and fighting physically, this is a battle of words and of the mind JB. ;)
User

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:36 am

Rudimentary being of flesh and blood, you touch my mind once again: fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. We will not bother with your pitiful attempts of battle and argumentation--that would lead to the assumption that you are deserving of our attention.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Juice Box wrote:Rudimentary being of flesh and blood, you touch my mind once again: fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. We will not bother with your pitiful attempts of battle and argumentation--that would lead to the assumption that you are deserving of our attention.

Big Bad Bug wrote:Stop! The more attention that you give to weak arguments, the more you make people think that they're actually worthwhile!

Thief.
BBB

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:51 pm

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was, hawt, like me.

Don't chaaaa...
Oh, wait. You don't have one.
And from the looks of it, never will ^-^
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Juice Box wrote:Don't cha wish your girlfriend was, hawt, like me.

Don't chaaaa...

You told me "you're not that bad yourself ;) " before. So, we all your insults are just attempt at covering up your true adoration for me. :twisted:
BBB

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:39 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Juice Box wrote:Don't cha wish your girlfriend was, hawt, like me.

Don't chaaaa...

You told me "you're not that bad yourself ;) " before. So, we all your insults are just attempt at covering up your true adoration for me. :twisted:

Do you not see? I said that because I felt bad for how completely and utterly incapable you are at romance, INTJ. The ENFP's are regarded as one of the most sexiest and charmingest of types for women (AND I AM CLEAR LIVING PROOF MMHAHA). So tell me: why on Earth would we settle for someone like you?
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Because INTJ's and ENFP's are most compatible with each other. Your current fake boyfriend that you're using to further mask your obsessive love for me is an INTJ. ;)
BBB

by Manijure » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:46 pm

Guys.... guys.... GUYS. While I appreciate (and enjoy) this healthy relationship discussion, my Riordaner sanctuary is not the place for this. We have plenty of other threads for that.

But please, keep it going. I am entertained.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:49 pm

WHY YES HE IS AN INTJ. A REMARKABLY GOOD-LOOKING, UNDENIABLY DELICIOUS, KINDHEARTED INTJ WHO SHARES MY LOVE FOR GUITAR AND B-BALL. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY HOPE TO COMPETE?

AND FORGET NOT: ENFP'S ARE SO EXTREMELY LOVABLE AND ENERGETIC THAT THEY CAN COUNTER THE INTJ'S INCREDULOUSLY BORING NATURE. IF WE COULD WE'D GO WITH ESTP'S OR ENTJ'S, BUT WE'RE SO NICE WE DON'T WANT YOU TO FEEL LEFT OUT. NOW BEAT THAT.

NOW SHUSH MANIJURE THIS SHALL CONTINUE BY MY DEMAND.
Last edited by Juice Box on Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:49 pm

Manijure wrote:Guys.... guys.... GUYS. While I appreciate (and enjoy) this healthy relationship discussion, my Riordaner sanctuary is not the place for this. We have plenty of other threads for that.

But please, keep it going. I am entertained.

Our love is forever. Our love is infinite. Because of this, it flows in every corner of the universe, including your otherwise lifeless thread. :veznan:

I'll make another thread.
BBB

by The Kingmaker » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:55 pm

Juice Box wrote:WHY YES HE IS AN INTJ. A REMARKABLY GOOD-LOOKING, UNDENIABLY DELICIOUS, KINDHEARTED INTJ WHO SHARES MY LOVE FOR GUITAR AND B-BALL. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY HOPE TO COMPETE?

Despite the shouting and all the fun time we're having shipping, genuinely congratulations.

1: If someone ever described me like this, I'd like, ughhaehdasdbkawkdfaladwl.
2: At school I'm like the only person to acknowledge the relationships of others in front of them, and bc its an all boys school (Have I mentioned that before?) it's generally "congratulations that you've found someone that makes you as happy as you clearly are". So congrats
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

Previous