T-shirts

Anything and everything.

T-shirts

by warbot1000 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:01 pm

If you could put anything on a T-shirt or hoodie what would it be?
I'm asking this because I'm going to india soon and my granddad said he would get me some printed t shirts and you guys seem to find the coolest things.
Right now I have only got one idea and that's to have the survey corps logo from AoT on a shirt and have it look as close to a uniform from Aot as I can.

my ideas
http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/vie ... =15&t=4760
I am master of the elements, student of goku and digimon king
My friends an I fight for good beware of warbot the humanrobot!!

If its not JB its not right!
User

Re: T-shirts

by Ninja » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:04 pm

Vez'nan. Put Vez'nan on the shirt.
:hero:
User

by Manijure » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:08 pm

On the top of my head, I would say a cool logo design like the one you mentioned.

Aside from that, I would also put artwork from a movie/videogame that's... how should I put it... majestic and epic. I'm thinking of something that people would stare at for seconds because it's just that amazing.

Here's a really good example of what I would choose: Image
Last edited by Manijure on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by warbot1000 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:09 pm

my ideas

User

by warbot1000 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Manijure wrote:On the top of my head, I would say a cool logo design like the one you mentioned.

Aside from that, I would also put artwork from a movie/videogame that's... how should I put it... majestic and epic. I'm thinking of something that people would stare at for seconds because it's just that amazing.

Cut the image to save some space, main problem with artwork like that is they usually have a background of somekind and I wouldn't want a visible rectangle on my shirt of design and then it just ending.

my ideas

User

by Manijure » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:13 pm

warbot1000 wrote:
Manijure wrote:On the top of my head, I would say a cool logo design like the one you mentioned.

Cut the image to save some space, main problem with artwork like that is they usually have a background of somekind and I wouldn't want a visible rectangle on my shirt of design and then it just ending.

Edited. I always keep forgetting to check image size on Google...

Yeah, rectangular artwork doesn't look well on t-shirts. I was just illustrating an example of artwork I would prefer to be on a personal t-shirt.
User

by magicmetal03 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:14 pm

BBB vs JB
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Manijure » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:20 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:BBB vs JB

That's actually brilliant. All we need is a professional artist who can draw BBB and JB facing off in their avatars.
User

by warbot1000 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Manijure wrote:

That's actually brilliant. All we need is a professional artist who can draw BBB and JB facing off in their avatars.

We could get the real bbb and JB. If JB would let us gaze at her gloriousness. Although wearing that would be very awkward because I doubt many people know who they are online and would get the shirt.

I was thinking of getting a hoodie with the picture from your sig... I'm going to look for a non lighting version of that image now :)

my ideas

User

by magicmetal03 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:00 pm

warbot1000 wrote:
Manijure wrote:

We could get the real bbb and JB. If JB would let us gaze at her gloriousness. Although wearing that would be very awkward because I doubt many people know who they are online and would get the shirt.

True. IH logo? Is IH even popular for other gamers? Hm...Pencil's avatar? He may not be well knowned, but the avatar is at least funny......(cold humor).
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:12 pm

May I just say that I find your avatar to be amazing, MagicMetal? :D

I would love a T-shirt with 2 characters I like facing off against each other (not Batman v Superman) in an epic location, similar to Manijure's, but with no clear villain. You'd want both to win and love to see the fight because you'll enjoy either outcome. That's also why a BBB vs JB shirt wouldn't fit my description. ;)
BBB

by magicmetal03 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:26 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:May I just say that I find your avatar to be amazing, MagicMetal? :D

Thank you :) . Finally another person bug had found beauty in my avatar 8-) .
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Manijure » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:32 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:May I just say that I find your avatar to be amazing, MagicMetal? :D

It's a shame you're not on BBB's side... Juice Box's "godly" power (or so she claims) is too much.

On topic though, I seriously think a t-shirt should be made with BBB and JB clashing. I mean, they're frenemies, so it would be more of a friendly battle and fun to imagine... So I speculate.

I'm sure there are plenty of artists in the forums who can make an amazing design by the time warbot arrives at India. ;)
User

by magicmetal03 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Manijure wrote:
magicmetal03 wrote:

It's a shame you're not on BBB's side... Juice Box's "godly" power (or so she claims) is too much.

On topic though, I seriously think a t-shirt should be made with BBB and JB clashing. I mean, they're frenemies, so it would be more of a friendly battle and fun to imagine... So I speculate.

I'm sure there are plenty of artists in the forums who can make an amazing design by the time warbot arrives at India. ;)

After that amazing compliment, I don't know who to vote. They're all just amazing. Juice Box's Godly powers can even let IH to be "afraid". BBB's leadership and his persuasive messages makes me want to vote for him. THEY'RE BOTH TOO GOOD. :shock:
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Ninja » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:50 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:After that amazing compliment, I don't know who to vote. They're all just amazing. Juice Box's Godly powers can even let IH to be "afraid". BBB's leadership and his persuasive messages makes me want to vote for him. THEY'RE BOTH TOO GOOD. :shock:

Which is better, terrifying your friends until they're forced to become your followers, or serving your friends, making them want to be your followers?
User

by magicmetal03 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Ninja wrote:
magicmetal03 wrote:After that amazing compliment, I don't know who to vote. They're all just amazing. Juice Box's Godly powers can even let IH to be "afraid". BBB's leadership and his persuasive messages makes me want to vote for him. THEY'RE BOTH TOO GOOD. :shock:

Which is better, terrifying your friends until they're forced to become your followers, or serving your friends, making them want to be your followers?

Ah... Ah... Am I'm in therapy?

Um...BBB is the better one.......................
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Ninja » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:10 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Ah... Ah... Am I'm in therapy?

Um...BBB is the better one.......................

Exactly. ;)
User

by magicmetal03 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Best therapy ever 2K16.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:02 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:

I should thank you! You picked such a perfectly pulchritudinous profile picture. (Say that 5 times fast ;) )
BBB

by Ninja » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:04 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
magicmetal03 wrote:

I should thank you! You picked such a perfectly pulchritudinous profile picture. (Say that 5 times fast ;) )

I'm trying to say it 5 times fast, but I keep on getting messed up on "profile."
User

Next