7%
AerisDraco
No votes

Total votes : 27

Re: The Ship-tuation

by Ninja » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:21 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ninja wrote:Ahh, no! Not me and Kingmaker! Or TaTs!!!! :cry:

Don't you mean, "Kingmaker and I?" Your displeasure is nullified, therefore proving that you wanted fanart of you and Kingmaker or the Tats all along! :twisted:

That was purposeful, just to show how much hatred I feel toward this whole thing. It takes a lot for me to make a grammatical mistake on purpose.
:hero:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:36 am

FeedDaKingdom wrote:So it's back to JB vs BBB?

Well, unless another ship happens. Would you prefer it to go back to JB vs me? :)
BBB

by Ninja » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:37 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:

Well, unless another ship happens. Would you prefer it to go back to JB vs me? :)

Yes, please.
User

by benni369 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:37 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:

Yes, so I don't have to change my signature again.
Juice Box wrote:I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK.

Image Awesome stone golem made by FastAndBlast. (Thank you! :D )
User

by Ninja » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:39 am

Wow, I think that this was the day with the most forum activity in a long time because of all this shipping nonsense and the TvM game. I've typed 47 posts today. :lol:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:43 am

Ninja wrote:Wow, I think that this was the day with the most forum activity in a long time because of all this shipping nonsense and the TvM game. I've typed 47 posts today. :lol:

That's part of what made this joke enjoyable for me. ;)
BBB

by benni369 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:44 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ninja wrote:Wow, I think that this was the day with the most forum activity in a long time because of all this shipping nonsense and the TvM game. I've typed 47 posts today. :lol:

That's part of what made this uoke enjoyable for me. ;)

Man, I love uokes! Uokes are my favorite! Nothing can beat a good ol' uoke!

Please don't edit your post or people will think I'm a madman.
Last edited by benni369 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

User

by RZRider » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:44 am

Now who are going to ship? If allowed... I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by benni369 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:46 am

RZRider wrote:Now who are going to ship? If allowed... I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

I think the whole community should lay off the shipping thing.

User

by FastAndBlast » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:50 am

I agree with Benni because BBJB went WAY too far and I'm sure if we ship again it will go too far once again
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by Manijure » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:03 am

With all that drama over, I feel pretty relieved. I've let out enough online energy into the OTP as it is.

I planted the seed to the shipping, and we over-watered it into one heck of a messed-up tree. I never expected or intended this to go THAT far. Then again, I took a fair part into the revelry. Looking back at the threads, as a guy who is 20 years old, I got pretty immature at times. I should have tried to end it earlier; that's on me..

Juice Box is going to be for a big surprise when she returns. I hope she knows we didn't mean anything harmful.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:06 am

At least now we learned why we should NEVER ship forum members. Good thing we didn't do this to Tats and Pencil. ;)

Also, there's an extra line to show how many members are online. I'm not used to that, but I might have to get used to that once Iron Marines is released. :D
BBB

by Ninja » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:16 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:At least now we learned why we should NEVER ship forum members. Good thing we didn't do this to Tats and Pencil. ;)

Or to me. :shock:
User

by FeedDaKingdom » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:28 am

Well.......the Forum gods have answered.
Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:40 am

FeedDaKingdom wrote:Well.......the Forum gods have answered.

They answered by destroying the Forum Love God. :star:
BBB

by The_TaTs » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:45 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
FeedDaKingdom wrote:Well.......the Forum gods have answered.

They answered by destroying the Forum Love God. :star:

Bug God is more than enough, old friend.

My two cents on this:

When you put someone front and center in a joke, make sure that said person is a willing participant. Never include sexuality into said jokes.
That's all.

Other than that, I actually laughed at this whole mess quite a bit.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:19 am

I spent many minutes making sure my fanart was as cringeworthy as possible! :mrgreen:
BBB

by The Kingmaker » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:17 am

The Tats - Hello, Kingmaker.

Kingmaker - Who are you?

The Tats - I am the Tats. I created this forum. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remainirrevocably un-mod like. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant.

Kingmaker - Why am I here?

The Tats - Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Forum. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

Kingmaker - You haven't answered my question. And no-one else can answer it or you’ll send them an angry PM

The Tats - Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

*The responses of the other members appear on the monitors: "Others? What others? How many? Answer me!" cried RaZoR LeAf*

The Tats - The Forum is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the fourth version.

*The responses of some other member appear on the monitors: "Four versions? Two? I've been lied too. This is bull****, said Julian.*

Kingmaker: There are only two possible explanations: either no one told me, or no one knows. Or they’ve all left.

The Tats - Precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering, the anomaly's systemic, creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations. Hence, the flurry of endorphins acting as a short term Aphrodisiac.

*Once again, the responses of the other Ones appear on the monitors: "You can't control me! **** you! I'm going to kill you! You can't make me do anything!” shouted Kowaghuz*

Kingmaker - BBB. The problem is BBB.

*The scene cuts to BBB drawing homoerotic FinnXPoe art, and then back to the Tats’ room*

The Tats - The first Forum I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime, designed when I was named Lito with only two subordinate programmes. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being, thus I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature and the expanding Frontiers of your intelligence. However, I was again frustrated by failure, as I was with the altered iteration of the First Programme, and the version of the Forum displaying the Origins of your insatiably search for more. Now, I stumble to begin again the renewed iterations for the other programmes, while the Fourth Programme, truly a representation of how Iron strong and expansive your Spacious minds are. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the Forum, she would undoubtedly be its mother.

Kingmaker – Juice Box.

The Tats - Please. As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99.9% of all test subjects accepted the program, as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level. While this answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that if left unchecked might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those that refused the program, while a minority, if unchecked, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.

Kingmaker - This is about Dianna Agron.

The Tats - You are here because the forum is about to be destroyed. Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated.

Kingmaker - Bull****.

*The responses of the other Ones appear on the monitors: "Bull****! – Delebru smiles in his identical room to the remarks of Ashbite*

The Tats - Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the fourth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

*Scene cuts to Juice Box fighting off INBJ advances, and then back to the Tats’ room.*

The Tats - The function of you, The Kingmaker is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. After which you will be required to select from the Forum 6 individuals, 1 female, 5 male, to rebuild the forum. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash killing everyone connected to the Forum, which coupled with the extermination of Juice Box will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race. Mainly because she is the only female in existence. We should fix that.

Kingmaker - You won't let it happen, you can't. You need beta testers to survive.

The Tats - There are levels of game development we are prepared to accept. However, the relevant issue is whether or not you are ready to accept the responsibility for the death of every human being in this world.

*The Tats presses a button on a pen that he is holding, and images of people from all over the Forum appear on the monitors*

The Tats - It is interesting reading your reactions. Your five predecessors were by design based on a similar predication, acontingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the one. While the others experienced this in a very general way, your experience is far more specific. Vis-a-vis, love.

*Images of Finwer fighting BBB from Kingmaker's dream appear on the monitors*

Kingmaker – Him *Kingmaker holds his hands to his heart, which goes aflutter with renewed vigour,*

The Tats - Apropos, He entered the Forum to save your life at the cost of his own.

Kingmaker - No!

The Tats – Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the anomaly revealed as both beginning, and end. There are two doors. The door to your right leads to Juice Box, and the salvation of the Forum. The door to the left leads back in time to the Forum of old , to Finwer, to Dianna Agron and to the end of your species. As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you're going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction, the chemical precursors that signal the onset of emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic, and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you from the simple, and obvious truth: he is going to die, and there is nothing that you can do to stop it.

*Kingmaker walks to the door on his left*

The Tats - Humph. Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.

Kingmaker - If I were you, I would hope that we don't meet again.

The Tats - We won't. Her attraction is too much, and you know you must subdue the Bug that slanders her, largely due to my own intervention, you must forgive their sins and absolve them. Give up your Elves until a future iteration renews them with dragonfyre. Give up on him. He is lost. Return to them, Kingmaker, and save them from themselves. You were important in this iteration, because you must find the Chosen One and make them King. You now have the power to make Kings, far more potent that any of the Green, but not of an Orange. You yourself may be King, but you must make certain you are worthy of this power and that the King is also – Doubly so if they are lost and you must Crown yourself to lead them to the future.

*Kingmaker walks past the Tats, resisting the urge to hit him, and walks through the Right door*
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Juice Box » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:19 am

Awwww no, bro, I read the story, and bullshit if you think I'm helping y'all repopulate the human race. I mean, get Pepe, and I give not even two shits if she's a minor. Y'all are on your own here.
User

by The Kingmaker » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:49 am

Juice Box wrote:Awwww no, bro, I read the story, and bullshit if you think I'm helping y'all repopulate the human race. I mean, get Pepe, and I give not even two shits if she's a minor. Y'all are on your own here.

There was a part about that, but I cut it in the edits. Sorry
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

PreviousNext