#Big Bad Juice Bug

Anything and everything.

Honeymoon: What did BBB and JB do together at the Bahamas?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:22 am

Tour all of the sights.
0
No votes
Make out all day for the whole week.
0
No votes
Something a little more than kissing. ;)
2
22%
Became the life of every party they went to.
0
No votes
Stay in to play video games and watch movies.
1
11%
Restart their nuclear war.
6
67%
 
Total votes : 9

Re: OTP JBBB

by Manijure » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Juice Box wrote:please someone help me ;-;


Aren't you a goddess as you claim you are? I thought you do not require any assistance from your followers but their undying loyalty. ;)
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: OTP JBBB

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:45 pm

Manijure wrote:
Juice Box wrote:please someone help me ;-;


Aren't you a goddess as you claim you are? I thought you do not require any assistance from your followers but their undying loyalty. ;)


Oh? And why should a goddess have to face petty nuisances herself? Does a king use his own hand to collect tax? Does an alpha hunt for his pack? Does the chieftain bear sword against his foes?

Yet another mortal has fallen for my undeniably godly beauty--a situation I have grown accustomed to. And true be it that this specific mortal is more hideous than the others, he shall nonetheless be eliminated much like the rest. I shall leave this to my knights and esquires, who no doubt will be done with this as swiftly as always.
User
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:54 am

Re: OTP JBBB

by Manijure » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Juice Box wrote:
Manijure wrote:
Juice Box wrote:please someone help me ;-;


Aren't you a goddess as you claim you are? I thought you do not require any assistance from your followers but their undying loyalty. ;)


Oh? And why should a goddess have to face petty nuisances herself? Does a king use his own hand to collect tax? Does an alpha hunt for his pack? Does the chieftain bear sword against his foes?

Yet another mortal has fallen for my undeniably godly beauty--a situation I have grown accustomed to. And true be it that this specific mortal is more hideous than the others, he shall nonetheless be eliminated much like the rest. I shall leave this to my knights and esquires, who no doubt will be done with this as swiftly as always.


Fair enough.

Juice Box wrote:Taaaaattts!!

BBB is tryn ship me with him, but he's too ugly and I'm too h<3t and it doesn't worrrrk!

Make him stop cuz iunt wannaaaaaaa ;-------;


Interesting choice of words for a request for assistance, though.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: OTP JBBB

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:59 pm

And what would you know of how a goddess chooses her words, fool mortal? You forget: you are less than a speck of dust to me, less than dirt beneath my feet.

You could not possibly hope to understand even a fraction of my power, my capability; it is beyond you. Thus, you have no right to question what I do.
User
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:54 am

Re: OTP JBBB

by Manijure » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:01 pm

Juice Box wrote:And what would you know of how a goddess chooses her words, fool mortal? You forget: you are less than a speck of dust to me, less than dirt beneath my feet.

You could not possibly hope to understand even a fraction of my power, my capability; it is beyond you. Thus, you have no right to question what I do.


Tell that to Gaea. ;)
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: OTP JBBB

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Manijure wrote:
Juice Box wrote:And what would you know of how a goddess chooses her words, fool mortal? You forget: you are less than a speck of dust to me, less than dirt beneath my feet.

You could not possibly hope to understand even a fraction of my power, my capability; it is beyond you. Thus, you have no right to question what I do.


Tell that to Gaea. ;)


Yet again you fail to grasp my true nature, fool mortal: I am infinity. I am inevitability. I am Universe, and all that is between and beyond it.

You exist because I allow it. If you will end it is because I demand it.
User
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:54 am

Re: OTP JBBB

by SealDarklight » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:23 pm

I want to see the boner part because BBB is made of bones
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: In the Deep Dark Woods

Re: OTP JBBB

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:42 pm

Juice Box wrote:
Manijure wrote:
Juice Box wrote:And what would you know of how a goddess chooses her words, fool mortal? You forget: you are less than a speck of dust to me, less than dirt beneath my feet.

You could not possibly hope to understand even a fraction of my power, my capability; it is beyond you. Thus, you have no right to question what I do.


Tell that to Gaea. ;)


Yet again you fail to grasp my true nature, fool mortal: I am infinity. I am inevitability. I am Universe, and all that is between and beyond it.

You exist because I allow it. If you will end it is because I demand it.


And that's why I love you. Now, come here and give me a kiss.
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: OTP JBBB

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:51 pm

Yeah go fuck yourself, playboy.
User
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:54 am

Re: OTP JBBB

by Ninja » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:53 pm

Aahh! Where'd the 4th option go?! We're doomed!!!11!!!1
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: OTP JBBB

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:06 pm

Ninja wrote:Aahh! Where'd the 4th option go?! We're doomed!!!11!!!1


Ninja's post is nullified because he put 1's in place of exclamation marks, proving that he actually supports the ship. :twisted:
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: OTP JBBB

by magicmetal03 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:14 pm

Juice Box wrote:Yeah go fuck yourself, playboy.


Well, it's BBB vs JB again.
P-Pencil
Image

Mostly ded.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 pm
Location: In your brain.

Re: OTP JBBB

by Ninja » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ninja wrote:Aahh! Where'd the 4th option go?! We're doomed!!!11!!!1


Ninja's post is nullified because he put 1's in place of exclamation marks, proving that he actually supports the ship. :twisted:


An army of ninjas attacks BBB ferociously, destroying him utterly while also regaining the significance that my post had previously lost.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: OTP JBBB

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:24 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:
Juice Box wrote:Yeah go fuck yourself, playboy.


Well, it's BBB vs JB again.


She's just trying to go back to the "playing hard to get" days. ;)
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: OTP JBBB

by Manijure » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:52 pm

Juice Box wrote:Yeah go fuck yourself, playboy.


Reminds me of one particular guy...

Image
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: #Big Bad Juice Bug

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:32 am

Updated the OP. Or should I say, OTP.
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: #Big Bad Juice Bug

by RZRider » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:36 am

You are not worthy for the mighty juice box. You are too ugly and nublety. You have to add a option for going on a romantic dinner where you propose and she dumps you, like millions of others
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 841
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:56 am
Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

Re: #Big Bad Juice Bug

by RZRider » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:37 am

Who voted something a little more then kissing. It makes me vomit thinking of that nublet doing the mighty goddess
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 841
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:56 am
Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

Re: #Big Bad Juice Bug

by Manijure » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:39 am

I just want to say how proud I am of how far this has gone. Only last night did I make a thread titled "Big Bad Juice Bug," and look how it's grown. It's more than just OTP, it's... ineffable. *sniff* Excuse me while I wipe up my tears of joy. *sniff*
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: #Big Bad Juice Bug

by FeedDaKingdom » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:46 am

WTF have this become into??
Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:21 pm
Location: Inside a Main Battle Tank

PreviousNext

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests