The Off-Topic Thread in Off-Topic about Off-Topic Topics

Anything and everything.

Re: The Off-Topic Thread in Off-Topic about Off-Topic Topics

by Juice Box » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:10 pm

Manijure wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:You should see what else comes up when you google things like BBJB or Big Bad Juice Box

Oh boy....

You used Mozilla Firefox, therefore everything in that picture has been nullified.
User

by FeedDaKingdom » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:11 pm

Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User

by Manijure » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Juice Box wrote:You used Mozilla Firefox, therefore everything in that picture has been nullified.

Joke's on you, I'm also using Google Chrome in my other work monitor. I'm using Mozilla Firefox on my Kali virtual machine.

This slaughter thread is quite entertaining.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by magicmetal03 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:19 pm

Manijure wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:You should see what else comes up when you google things like BBJB or Big Bad Juice Box

Oh boy....

I like how the younger versions of you guys handle scenarios.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:29 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:
Manijure wrote:

Oh boy....

I like how the younger versions of you guys handle scenarios.

You can't like anything; you don't exist.
BBB

by magicmetal03 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:33 pm

Oh my god you knew about my secret. Since I'm in your brain, mind control!
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Manijure » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:33 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:The muddy water gives Wail AIDS and he loses his last life.

Chimto wrote:I don't think that's how HIV is transmitted...

Chimto is the true winner of this slaughter thread.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by magicmetal03 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Click this! Click!---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-_O7nl0Ii0
There's definitely 1000 viruses in that video.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:55 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:Click this! Click!---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-_O7nl0Ii0

I can't click anything. It doesn't exist.

Wait...

If you don't exist and I'm talking to you, then that doesn't make any sense.

That means that my post is nullified!

But, I nullified the post where I nullify myself.

So, does that mean that the nullification has been nullified and I did make a post?

Yet, if my post isn't nullified, then the nullification isn't nullified and is thus valid, so my post IS nullified!

Wait, if my post really IS nullified, then the nullification of it has been nullified, so it actually HASN'T been nullified!

But, if my post isn't nullified, then the nullifying of my post hasn't been nullified, which means that my post is now nullified!

But, if my post is now nullified, then the nullification that I did in the nullified post is nullified, so my post can't be nullified!

But, if my post isn't nullified, then the nullifying of my post hasn't been nullified, which means that my post is now nullified!

But, if my post is now nullified, then the nullification that I did in the nullified post is nullified, so my post can't be nullified!

BBB

by Ninja » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:12 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
[+] SPOILER

Wait...

So, does that mean that the nullification has been nullified and I did make a post?

Yet, if my post isn't nullified, then the nullification isn't nullified and is thus valid, so my post IS nullified!

Wait, if my post really IS nullified, then the nullification of it has been nullified, so it actually HASN'T been nullified!

Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard, BBB. ;)
:hero:
User

by magicmetal03 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
magicmetal03 wrote:Click this! Click!---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-_O7nl0Ii0

Wait...

If you believe that I don't exist, then why are you noticing me? Ergo, all your previous posts in this thread are nullified. Also, "ecost"?
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Exist, not ecost. I guess that typo nullified the post in which I nullified my nullification, which means...

BBB

by magicmetal03 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:05 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Exist, not ecost. I guess that typo nullified the post in which I nullified my nullification, which means...

The original owner is now back for some reasons.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by FastAndBlast » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:16 am

FeedDaKingdom wrote:Image

Is this a coincidence? or not? :lol: :lol:
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

Re: About the avatar of RZRider

by shadownight » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:25 am

RZRider wrote:
[+] SPOILER
No, you are the original. You made a grammar mistake in that sentence.

I always wonder why did you not use the Gif avatar that I gave you!? :?: :geek:

User

by RZRider » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:32 pm

I couldn't use the video. I didn't know how.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by shadownight » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:05 pm

RZRider wrote:I couldn't use the video. I didn't know how.

Looks cool on me right! 8-)

User

by RZRider » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:53 pm

Yeah
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

Previous