No votes
Lotr vs SW
No votes
Mario vs Sonic
7%

Total votes : 14

Re: The Next Sig Thing

by Manijure » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:16 pm

Juice Box wrote:DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I FEAR A MERE EXPLOSION? MUST I REPEAT EVERYTHING I SAY?

I AM INFINITY. I AM INEVITABILITY. I AM THE UNIVERSE AND ALL THAT EXISTS BETWEEN AND BEYOND IT. YOU EXIST BECAUSE I ALLOW IT. IF YOU WILL END, IT IS BECAUSE I DEMAND IT.

Cool story. And who's to say TaTs is not an infinity of infinities? There is more to him than meets the eye.

And if you are infinity as you have claimed one too many times, why waste your energy at me? I am flattered though that I am in your center of attention. ;)
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Juice Box » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:17 pm

The_TaTs wrote:TaT here: I can edit anything Juice Box says and change it so she sounds like a very confused old woman. Also, I can change her profile picture to something tremendously silly.
Checkmate.

MALFORMATION OF MY TEETH MEANS I LIKE EATING ROTTEN SQUIRRELS --THEY ARE BUT VITAMINS TO HELP WITH MY VERY LOUD SNORING. CHANGING MY DIAPERS ONCE PER DAY IS INEVITABLE: THAT YOU WILL BE OK WITH MY DONKEY SNORT LAUGHTER LIKE ALL THOSE BEFORE YOU.

Manure wrote:And if you are infinity as you have claimed one too many times, why waste your energy at me? I am flattered though that I am in your center of attention. ;)

IT IS BECAUSE I CONTINUOUSLY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS THAT I PRESENT WHEN I HAVE MODULATED THEM TO SUIT MY MEAGER LEVEL OF INTELLECT. DIRECT INTERVENTION IS NECESSARY.
Last edited by Juice Box on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Manijure » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Ninja wrote:Why do even bother to be frustrated by her utter worthlessness? Why not just obliterate her and end her infinite foolishness? ;)

"He." I'm a guy. Tristana represents my glowing optimism and determination, in addition to my witty banter, nothing relating to my gender.

Did you think I was a girl this whole time? I'm sure I mentioned that I wasn't before. ;)
User

by Ninja » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Manijure wrote:
Ninja wrote:Why do even bother to be frustrated by her utter worthlessness? Why not just obliterate her and end her infinite foolishness? ;)

"He." I'm a guy. Tristana represents my glowing optimism and determination, in addition to my witty banter, nothing relating to my gender.

Did you think I was a girl this whole time? I'm sure I mentioned that I wasn't before. ;)

No, not really. I've written "he" every other time that I've referred to you. I'm not sure why I wrote "her" in that post. :?
:hero:
User

by FeedDaKingdom » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 pm

[+] SPOILER

Tats casually chilling in his office.
Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:17 pm

I changed my signature at last! Please tell me that it's fine now so I don't have to edit it anymore.
BBB

by RZRider » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:31 pm

How bout my crappy one
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by RZRider » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:32 pm

Pretty soon we will all have to do tats vs jb sigs.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by benni369 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:56 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:I changed my signature at last! Please tell me that it's fine now so I don't have to edit it anymore.

No, because apparently this forum can't stick with one thing and have to change it up every single minute like teenage girls who think a style of clothing from a month ago is 'too old school'.
Juice Box wrote:I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK.

Image Awesome stone golem made by FastAndBlast. (Thank you! :D )
User

by Ninja » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:01 pm

benni369 wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:I changed my signature at last! Please tell me that it's fine now so I don't have to edit it anymore.

No, because apparently this forum can't stick with one thing and have to change it up every single minute like teenage girls who think a style of clothing from a month ago is 'too old school'.

I don't change sigs that often.
:hero:
User

by AerisDraco » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:23 pm

I haven't changed my sig in a very long time.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by benni369 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Ninja wrote:
benni369 wrote:

I don't change sigs that often.

Yea, but I'm talking about the fads that people put in their signature. First it was famous quotes but with Tats in them, then the same with Pencil, then it was Pencil vs Tats, then JB vs BBB, then BBJB, and now probably Tats vs JB, since everyone voted for that.
Well, I say that, but only BBB put something referencing BBJB in his sig when that was going on.

Eh, maybe I'm over exaggerating. TBH very few people continuously changed their sig to fit the latest and dankest forum meme.

User

by Manijure » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:43 pm

I only change my signature if there is a really memorable quote or artwork that I find, to which I am very selective about. And also, if there is something I want to say about myself, whether it relates to the forum or not, I put it up as well, usually just one sentence or two. The point of a signature is to make a blurb about yourself and/or your interests, nothing more.

One pet peeve I have about the way the signature text box is programmed is that they don't consider urls of images to be separate entities, and instead treat them as normal strings. It takes up a lot of space (considering there's a max of 255 characters), limiting you from writing anything else.
User

by FastAndBlast » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:46 pm

Signitures is different for everybody, some people change and want to edit their sig to fit them selves. Who cares if somebody else edits their sig everyday? I don't ;)
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:14 am

benni369 wrote:Yea, but I'm talking about the fads that people put in their signature. First it was famous quotes but with Tats in them, then the same with Pencil, then it was Pencil vs Tats, then JB vs BBB, then BBJB, and now probably Tats vs JB, since everyone voted for that.
Well, I say that, but only BBB put something referencing BBJB in his sig when that was going on.

Eh, maybe I'm over exaggerating. TBH very few people continuously changed their sig to fit the latest and dankest forum meme.

I don't understand what you mean. What's wrong with members of the community uniting in forum signatures?
BBB

by benni369 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:21 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
benni369 wrote:Yea, but I'm talking about the fads that people put in their signature. First it was famous quotes but with Tats in them, then the same with Pencil, then it was Pencil vs Tats, then JB vs BBB, then BBJB, and now probably Tats vs JB, since everyone voted for that.

I don't understand what you mean. What's wrong with members of the community uniting in forum signatures?

Nothing, I was just pointing it out. I probably just wrote it too harshly and presented it like a problem that's needed to be fixed.

User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:38 pm

Alright, folks, let's prepare our JB vs Tats fanart! :yey:

Whoever the opponent is, I'll always side against JB (especially if it prevents another BBJB ship) and luckily, this time it's Tats! :hero:
BBB

by FeedDaKingdom » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:48 pm

Easy
Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User

Previous