MANSHLAUGHTAH

Anything and everything.

Re: MANSHLAUGHTAH

by magicmetal03 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:54 pm

I make Gaea order a horde of Empusae to attack both FAB and BBB.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Ninja » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Name: Ninja the Master Assassin
Achievements: Has never lost a battle or failed to kill his target. Has achieved highest attainable level of physical strength possible for a human. Extremely knowledgeable in magical arts and is a weapons master.
Abilities, Equipment, and Traits:
-Full ninja arsenal; known to contain a katana, explosive shurikens, and smokebombs at the moment
-Inhuman speed and stealth
-Multitudinous magical powers; none directly revealed as of yet
-Can create clones out of smoke
-Meditates to supposedly attain full power before a large battle
-Senses honed to perfection

---

I sit down crosslegged and meditate, waiting for my next battle.

---

Welcome to D117-Q9, Gramman. Here is where I dispose of intergalactic threats such as yourself. Do not bother trying to escape, for it is impossible. I will permit you to send one message to your master, to tell him that he cannot follow us because we are in another dimension. After that, we do battle.
:hero:
User

by Manijure » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:20 pm

I sigh with annoyance. The fact that I underestimated JB's cunning strategy and my affinity to playing with Pokemon compromised my defenses greatly. This CANNOT happen again, not against a nublet like JB who has merely exploited my few weaknesses.

"Playtime is over," I announce boldly.

With a snap of my fingers, my staff appears to me once again, containing the trapped form of Catha. Ignoring her childish whining, my staff forces her to cast pixie dust on Pete and Repeat, instantly putting them to sleep for an entire day. Then, I swiftly summon two more Dream Eaters while striking the siblings with lightning blasts, knocking them further back to the ground, their bodies zapping with electricity.

"Go get them," I order the Dream Eaters.

As they rush to Pete and Repeat, excited for their dream meals, I teleport myself and JB back to my base. A world of pain awaits my nemesis...
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by FastAndBlast » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:09 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:I put chopsticks in Fast and Blast's nose and push them up to his brain.

Srsly?
I destroy the chppsticks with my inner turbo engine ;)

I wait for the battery to charge :twisted:
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by Juice Box » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:43 am

Manijure wrote:I sigh with annoyance. The fact that I underestimated JB's cunning strategy and my affinity to playing with Pokemon compromised my defenses greatly. This CANNOT happen again, not against a nublet like JB who has merely exploited my few weaknesses.

"Playtime is over," I announce boldly.

With a snap of my fingers, my staff appears to me once again, containing the trapped form of Catha. Ignoring her childish whining, my staff forces her to cast pixie dust on Pete and Repeat, instantly putting them to sleep for an entire day. Then, I swiftly summon two more Dream Eaters while striking the siblings with lightning blasts, knocking them further back to the ground, their bodies zapping with electricity.

"Go get them," I order the Dream Eaters.

As they rush to Pete and Repeat, excited for their dream meals, I teleport myself and JB back to my base. A world of pain awaits my nemesis...

MUHAHAHA NOPE ROLEBLOCKIFIED.

Malfie said, not wrote:"So, anyways," Malfie continues. "The explosives are there just in case things go bad. The remote is a teleporter with built-in charges. We got a safe house some place reaaal far from here, and it nullifies teleporting capabilities other than our own. Some of our operatives are waiting there for your arrival--it should make fighting real easier if you bring him there. What you should do is teleport to his base to bypass all the mumbo jumbo he set up, grab him, then teleport to the safe house."

Me and Manijure remain in the desert area, his attempt at teleportation failing horrendously. I laugh at his humiliating fiasco, then do a double-hit combo to his face good measure. He is once again sent sprawling, but this time I catch up to his flailing body and punch him once more, this time towards the sky, before finally jumping up and smashing him to the ground. Upon landing, I ram my elbow to his exposed stomach.

"Urrurgh..." He lays there, no doubt taken aback by his sudden beating and tremendous, ridiculous, HUMMMMILIATING failure. I'm assured that he won't be a problem for now, so I use my heightened speed to catch up to the siblings before the Dream Eaters reach them.

I grab Pete by his motionless shoulders. "Pete!" I yell, "PETE! At the end of season 6, Jon Show died!"

His eyes, now filled with absolute rage, warp open. He grabs me hard by the neck, which hurts, but I'm mostly just happy he's awake.

"What. Did you. Just. Say?"
"I didn't say anything," I tell him, then point to the Dream Eaters. "The two floaty mist-thingies did."

He sees his new adversaries, then lets go of my neck. Without even so much as either an apology or a thank you, he stands up, takes off his two rings, then walks to his sister. He kicks her lightly on the head, and Repeat's eyes flutter weakly. "Urrgh, five more minutes," she says. Pete grabs her by the ear.

"Oww, oww, oww! Okay! I'll get up. God, man, what--"
"Those two said Jon Snow died."
Her face takes on a look of shock, going back and forth between her brother and the two Dream Eaters. "They didn't."
"They did, Juice said so."
Her expression suddenly darkens, and she stares at the two Dream Eaters with complete malice in her eyes. She carefully takes off her necklace, and together, the siblings charge.

Repeat throws her necklace into the air. She jumps up to catch it just as it turns into a huge, double-edged greatsword easily her own size. She impales the left Dream Eater with it, and somehow the purple being explodes upon contact. Some few feet away, her brother dashes as his two rings transform into two fine blades, continuously slashing at the second Dream Eater until nothing of it could be discerned. Unlike Repeat's, his sword doesn't seem to disintegrate the evil Pokemon at will, instead somehow sucking them in like miniature black holes. The purple mist is nowhere to be seen when he finishes his attack, only black smoke taking its place.

Manijure gets up just as the two Dream Eaters are destroyed. The siblings eye him, their faces grim. Repeat rests her huge sword on her shoulder, and points to the malevolent wizard. "You," she says. "You're next."
User

by Pepe » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:49 am

K
Josh dun
User

by Manijure » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:13 am

Rage engulfs me like a dormant supervolcano on the verge of erupting. I open my mouth to say something to the pests who are JB and her superhuman cronies, but I decide against it. No words can describe for the terrible fate that will befall them.

Having lost my teleportation power, I summon eight life-like holograms of myself, none looking any different from myself or the others. My holograms and I split our staffs into our magical blades of poison, circle around the three, and engage.

JB and her comrades fight furiously against my onslaught, blades on blades. Although my holograms cannot physically harm them, they cannot harm my holograms in kind, their blades going through their spectral forms like air. And better yet, my holograms' blades CAN block their swords due to reverse engineering magic. My projections are merely distractions so I won't be at a disadvantage by their number.

My holograms quickly dancing through the air and alternating between targets, I prioritize JB over her friends, hoping to land a fatal blow. As I am aware her platinum gauntlets cannot break this time, I have adapted a new strategy. I goad her to swing her gauntlets at me whilst guarding against two other holograms; as her left gauntlet comes an inch from my face, I use my telekinesis to drive the gauntlet back towards her face. A sick crunch echoes in the air as JB's nose is completely smashed and herself reeling from the blow. Taking advantage of the few seconds of her critical point, I swing my blades in an arc towards JB's neck. She manages to jump back away a bit, but the tip of my right blade makes a slight scratch in her chin, opening a tiny wound in which my poison seeps in. JB goes down in one knee, yelling and agonizing over the pain that is engulfing her. I could sense the Dream Eater inside her chuckling with amusement.

Pete and Repeat are momentarily distracted by JB's cries, Repeat's unguarded back facing towards me. Swiftly, I throw one of my blades into her back with great accuracy. It reaches its mark, gliding through her body and flesh, and stopping once the tip of the blade reaches past her chest.

"Lord Vez'nan sends his regards," I utter coldly, as Repeat tumbles to the ground with a thud.
User

by Juice Box » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:55 am

Manijure wrote:Rage engulfs me like a dormant supervolcano on the verge of erupting. I open my mouth to say something to the pests who are JB and her superhuman cronies, but I decide against it. No words can describe for the terrible fate that will befall them.

Having lost my teleportation power, I summon eight life-like holograms of myself, none looking any different from myself or the others. My holograms and I split our staffs into our magical blades of poison, circle around the three, and engage.

JB and her comrades fight furiously against my onslaught, blades on blades. Although my holograms cannot physically harm them, they cannot harm my holograms in kind, their blades going through their spectral forms like air. And better yet, my holograms' blades CAN block their swords due to reverse engineering magic. My projections are merely distractions so I won't be at a disadvantage by their number.

My holograms quickly dancing through the air and alternating between targets, I prioritize JB over her friends, hoping to land a fatal blow. As I am aware her platinum gauntlets cannot break this time, I have adapted a new strategy. I goad her to swing her gauntlets at me whilst guarding against two other holograms; as her left gauntlet comes an inch from my face, I use my telekinesis to drive the gauntlet back towards her face. A sick crunch echoes in the air as JB's nose is completely smashed and herself reeling from the blow. Taking advantage of the few seconds of her critical point, I swing my blades in an arc towards JB's neck. She manages to jump back away a bit, but the tip of my right blade makes a slight scratch in her chin, opening a tiny wound in which my poison seeps in. JB goes down in one knee, yelling and agonizing over the pain that is engulfing her. I could sense the Dream Eater inside her chuckling with amusement.

Pete and Repeat are momentarily distracted by JB's cries, Repeat's unguarded back facing towards me. Swiftly, I throw one of my blades into her back with great accuracy. It reaches its mark, gliding through her body and flesh, and stopping once the tip of the blade reaches past her chest.

"Lord Vez'nan sends his regards," I utter coldly, as Repeat tumbles to the ground with a thud.

"NO!" Pete yells as his sister lays sprawled on the ground, her red hair blocking her eyes, offering little sign that she's still conscious. She's Superhuman--she's bound to survive a wound like that--but that doesn't stop her brother from coming to her aid.

"Repeat?" He says, turning. "Repeat!"
"It's ayt, I'm repeating," she replies, barely conscious, "I'm fine, bro, it's ayt."

Slowly, Repeat starts evaporating, until eventually nothing is left of her but white dust floating towards the sky.

"Oh," Pete says. "Yeah, she's fine. God."
"What?" Manijure says. "What is happening? She was stabbed. Her remains are floating to the sky, like in Kung Fu Panda. That means she's dead."
"No, you idiot," I say. "She said she's repeating. She's alive."
"Don't 'no' me, fool! I watched the movie, I know what the white glowy dust means!"

A voice booms behind Manijure. "Oh, do you?"

A gigantic blade erupts from his back.

Repeat removes the blade from the wizard's back as she stands completely unscathed. "Doesn't feel good, does it?"

Her opponent stands there, shocked and in pain. Shining dust particles start enveloping her, and they eventually form and develop two copies of the girl. "You think 'Repeat' is my actual name, you dumbass?"
User

by FastAndBlast » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:05 am

Charging...
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by Manijure » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:12 pm

"You...," I seeth. "You.... YOU...."

My hologram moves his virtual body from Repeat's blade.

"You idiot."

I stare at Repeat with a smug look on my face.

"Who says holograms can't speak?" I say confidently. "Your overconfidence will do you in. Although you are a tough nut to crack..."

I then notice that Repeat and her two copies are shaking with strained looks on their faces.

"Perhaps you won't die like the cheap superhumans that you are. But poison is poison, and I can see it is taking a toll on you. No amount of copies can protect you. Already, your bodily functions have slowed, including your speed. In a minute, you'll be immobilized, along with any more copies you plan on conjuring."

I turn to JB, who is also shaking from the scratch from her chin.

"You, on the other hand, do not seem to be immortal. Even a mere scratch from my blade will kill you in a few hours. And at the moment, there is NO antidote. No form of healing or status recovery items can save you now."

Dissolving my holograms, I summon a stag beetle and climb atop it, still keeping my eyes on my enemies, mostly on Pete.

"I suggest you keep a watchful eye on your sister and enjoy your final moments with JB. Do not worry, I'll be back for you and Repeat... another day, once I find a way to bring even a superhuman to my knees."

With that, my stag beetle gallops me away.
User

by MechaNecromancer » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:06 am

Name:
Highlich Morgaeron.

Abilities and equipment:
-Energy manipulation
-Necromancy
-Nearly immortal, can transfer his mind to another body if needed
-Hi-tech weapons and armor
-Controls an empire that spans multiple dimensions
-Ability to defy the laws of physics through the use of the "Magical particles".

Backstory:
Morgaeron comes from an alternate dimension. He was one of the three scientists that discovered the magical particles, echoes from higher dimensional planes that allowed trained users to defy the laws of nature, such as creating or destroying energy. The two others saw Morgaeron's lust for power and attempted to stop him, but he fled and built up his power. First he conquered his planet, then the local solar systems, and finally his galaxy. Soon, the entire known Universe was a part of his great Empire. Not satisified, he began raiding other dimensions, and this one attracted his interest.

Yeah, I'm back. Again.
User

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:03 am

Manijure wrote:"You...," I seeth. "You.... YOU...."

My hologram moves his virtual body from Repeat's blade.

"You idiot."

I stare at Repeat with a smug look on my face.

"Who says holograms can't speak?" I say confidently. "Your overconfidence will do you in. Although you are a tough nut to crack..."

I then notice that Repeat and her two copies are shaking with strained looks on their faces.

"Perhaps you won't die like the cheap superhumans that you are. But poison is poison, and I can see it is taking a toll on you. No amount of copies can protect you. Already, your bodily functions have slowed, including your speed. In a minute, you'll be immobilized, along with any more copies you plan on conjuring."

I turn to JB, who is also shaking from the scratch from her chin.

"You, on the other hand, do not seem to be immortal. Even a mere scratch from my blade will kill you in a few hours. And at the moment, there is NO antidote. No form of healing or status recovery items can save you now."

Dissolving my holograms, I summon a stag beetle and climb atop it, still keeping my eyes on my enemies, mostly on Pete.

"I suggest you keep a watchful eye on your sister and enjoy your final moments with JB. Do not worry, I'll be back for you and Repeat... another day, once I find a way to bring even a superhuman to my knees."

With that, my stag beetle gallops me away.

"Wait," Repeat says. "Why is he running away? Doesn't he realize we can just as easily catch him?"
"I don't know, but that beetle is serious cool. Yo, Juice, you ayt?"
"Yeah, I'm good," I say, still shivering. "Pretty sure I'm gonna die, though. You mind gifting me Repeat's powers?"
"Yeah, sure. Transferring now."
"You do that," Repeat remarks. "I'll catch up with Beetleboy."

Manijure is still blatantly unaware of the full capacity of Pete and Repeat's powers--he never even knew that Pete was a Gifter, that he could give someone another person's powers. Pete touches his sister's forehead just as she takes speed, then just as easily touches mine.

"There," he says. "You can make replicants now. It won't last long, though, just two or so minutes, plus you can only make one."

I allow my newly found ability to envelope me, and, quickly, create a copy of myself right beside me.

"Damn, I'm sooo hot," I bask at my replicant's tremendously gorgeous features. "So it works just like Repeat does, right? As long as one body lives, she can't die?"
"Yup."
"Ayt, so this one'll take over," I say, pointing to my replicant. She even has her own set of gauntlets with her. "Nice knowing y'all!"

And then, willingly, I collapse, evaporating slowly into glowing white dust as my remains float to the sky.

MEANWHILE...

Repeat casually runs at her normal pace of 120 kilometers per hour, and very easily catches up to Manijure, watching as he laughs maniacally.

"'Sup, dude!"
"WHAT," the Malevolent Wizard replies, still on his mount. "But you should be paralyzed completely by now! How--"
"I don't think you really get how it works, dude: every single copy I make is free of any wounds past copies have sustained. It's how I stay healthy!"
"Oh, that's... that's quite amazing, isn't it? If each copy is completely free of all past ailments, then theoretically you would never need to eat, just make a new copy as the old one dies. You would never have disease, as you can just allow your old body to wither while you stay free."
"Yup, basically how it works. Anyways, nice chitchat and all, but I sort of need to hurt you now."
"What? But we were just getting to know each other!--"

Repeat rams into Manijure, knocking him out of his mount, then stabs the giant beetle with her huge sword. The beast roars in pain, black blood squirting from its large wounds, and very slowly comes to a halt as life slowly seeps away from it.

"Now," Repeat says, casually getting off the beetle. "My friends'll be here any moment. Let's get back to this, shall we?"
User

by Ninja » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Wait, since we transferred all our characters over to the other slaughter thread, what happens to this one? Should we make new characters for that thread or this thread?
:hero:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:19 pm

We can still fight here. There's no reason to have continuity between slaughter threads. ;)
BBB

by Zonoro13 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:06 pm

this thread can exist simultaneously, just don't mix the timelines
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by MechaNecromancer » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:45 pm

The Highlich arrives after crossing his dimensional portal. He wouldn't have the support of his army for some time, but that would be dealt with soon. Raising his hands and pointing to the sky, he lets out a scream that can be heard throughout the battlefield, filling mortal hearts with fear and doubt.

Suddenly, dark spots appear on the sky, covering the sun. Bolts of dark energy fill the sky, coming from the newly formed portals.
'Tenebrae venit.' The Lich whispers as he puts his armor in battle mode and flies to the middle of the battlefield.

The portals grow larger with time, and soon Highlich's armada will be able to conquer the planet.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:47 pm

OOC: Added MN's character to the list. :D

IC: I leap into the air, bones detaching themselves as dark magic swirls around them, carrying my body to the new warrior that has appeared. Reforming in front of him, I present my outstretched arm, hand open, offering a Deal with Death to join forces with Ninja me until our other foes have been vanquished.
BBB

by xstargaming » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:02 am

*appears in a whirl of leaves*

Darn, I missed that this was going on. :lol:

Have a good time!

*disappears in yet another whirl of leaves, but to differentiate said leaves they appear golden rather than green*
User

by AerisDraco » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:34 am

Finally.
Let's begin!

21 missiles launch from tubes deep inside the satellite, launching into orbit and covering the distance to the main planet in a matter of seconds. From the top of each missile, pods eject, heat shields and retrograde boosters slowing them down to normal speeds. One pod is dispatched toward the area of the Reaper, but most head on their original course, that being toward the last known location of Manijure and Repeat.
The pods enter hover mode, hovering a few meters above the surface, before dropping their passengers onto the ground.
Having heard the noise, both Repeat and Manijure look, to assess the new threat.
Most of the creatures are ashen-skinned, dead-eyed, and with misshapen limbs. However, it dawns on Repeat (and to a lesser extent Manijure, as a superhuman's brain presumably functions faster) that these are not just normal mutants. Oh, no. They are deformed, wrongly created, broken... ...clones of Juice Box.
All but one.
The evident leader, one clone is extremely different from it's (or her) counterparts. This clone was evidently created to be a perfect anticlone of JB, a photo negative. Stronger, faster, more powerful. In addition, it wields a plasma blade, and seems to carry some sort of futuristic gun on its back. The clone nods once, and the mutants behind it attack.footing
With surprising agility, they walk forward, punching Repeat with enough force to knock her back many meters. Before the mutants attack Manijure, the leader, (OOC: termed Aurea) Aurea, calls off the attack, as Aeris says.
At this moment, Pete and the actual Juice Box come out of superspeed, finding their sister/friend on the ground, and seeing the group of twisted clones in front of them. JB is stunned for a few seconds, disgusted, but Pete more quickly regains his footing, and immediately summons his dual blades, running forward at high speed and stabbing into one of the Mutant clones.
The clone explodes in a shower of gore and guts, but Pete notices that his blades are being corroded. He then falls to ground. He shakes a few times, and then slowly stands up. His blades have corroded away, but his eyes have turned red, and he grins maniacally. The Rage Virus takes hold.
Aurea fires one well-placed bolt from her weapon at JB.
-----------------------
The other pod falls to the Earth, and a Mutant emerges. This one, though, has been modified to be slightly smarter, but more importantly able to use a transmitter manufactured by the pod, with a direct (well, technically, bounced through many different servers, but it may as well be) line to Aeris. The scientist offers a trade. An alliance is what he wants. His offer in trade? The mutant grabs two bottles.
A sample of the deadliest known acid. Corrodes through everything, unless it is admantium or a specially biomodified organism's bloodstream. Likely useful for an Avatar of Death and an assassin, Aeris presumes.
---------------------
Noting the "enemy armada" warning, Aeris also calls in his armada.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Sinque Productions » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:28 am

I summon Vez'Nan and he blows up all existence infinite times over with infinite power.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

PreviousNext