Slaughter with Plot

Anything and everything.

Slaughter with Plot

by Zonoro13 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:44 am

In this thread you will not be haphazardly picking fights with random forumers! A great evil has risen, and all of you nublets must band together to defeat it. I will be managing the villain, all of you will be on the other team (though infighting and factions are allowed).

Rules:
-No short posts! Every action must be at least one good-sized paragraph.
-Respect the power levels! You cannot solo the villain. You need to band together to accomplish powerful feats. Each forumer should have roughly the same power level, aside from the villain.
-Use "OOC" to denote out-of-character discussion.
-Be dramatic! Make your language as epic as it can be. Do more than just outline your action; use your writing and make it fun on a grand scale.
-Develop the plot! Don't just go in and fight: create side conflicts, group together, make a plan, gather artifacts.
-Above all, have fun!

I will be using characters and lore from Garth Nix's Abhorsen series, if you're curious.

She woke at last. For centuries had She lain imprisoned, trapped beneath all the wards and bonds the world had ever known. Seven thrice-spelled barriers there were: Silver, Gold, and Lead; Rowan, Ash, and Oak; and the last of Bone. But even in slumber, the impossible power within Her had struggled for freedom, slowly eroding the small magics of mortal men. No prison could bind Her long. Now She was awake and She Remembered. She Remembered the Abhorsens who had bound her deep in the earth. She Remembered how She had been betrayed by her own kin. And She was filled with a great rage, so that the world trembled.

"TO ME, SERVANTS!"

There was power in the words, and Her voice traveled long after the sound had faded. The strongest and most destructive entities on the continent, those which had the power to lay waste to any who stood before them, were called upon. They cursed and clamored, but could not resist the call. As they had served before, so they would again. They sped to Her.

There was a dreadful smile upon Her face, but none could behold it. For a mask lay upon Her face, bright and terrible, which had struck terror into the hearts of gods and mortals for millenia.

Chlorr of the Mask was awake.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

Re: Slaughter with Plot

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:53 am

BEING EDITED BECAUSE MANIJURE FAILED.

Seven months after Juice Box's complete and total VICTORY over Manijure, NOPE REMOVING BECAUSE MANIJURE FAILED.

After dying, Juice Box, accompanied by Pete, return to their base to chill out. Repeat insisted that she is more than capable of handling a nublet like Manijure, and thus her teammates should head on home and chillax. As of the moment, she can be seen on her bed, totally just chillin' out with nothing much going on yet, when she heard a knock on the door.

"DON'T COME IN I'M NAKED." she yelled.
And so Malfie the Nerd came in the room anyway, a pencil on her ear and a notebook in her hand, looking as nerd-ly as possible. Why, if Manijure wasn't ugly and bald and lame and Chinese and so totally virginic and all the other insults, Malfie probably would have had a small part of her that was somewhat willing to maybe decide on a 50/50 chance that perhaps she would like him, maybe, probably. But alas, he was ugly and bald and lame and Chinese and so totally virginic and all the other insults, so she swatted the idea away.

"Yo, MILF," Juice said.
"There's another Dimensional War going on," Malfie said with a sigh. "Some weirdo with a mask named Chlorr started it."
"Mmhmm, except I can't help, because I'm actually sleeping right now."
"Uh-huh. So the thing about Chlorr is--"
"SHUSH I'M SLEEPING."
Malfie sighed, grabbing Juice by the ear and forcing her out of the room, ignoring all her whining, stopping only once they've reached the Forum where some of the other Superhumans have gathered.

"Yo, Juice," Cheez Whiz said as he saw her.
"'Sup, Cheez."
"Pete, my bruthuh," Juice says upon spotting Pete.
"'Sup, 'omie."

"So here's the thing," Malfie continued, "most of the other people in this room are gonna try to launch attacks on Chlorr's servants. You, on the other hand, are going to join a team created specifically to bring her down."
"Uh-huh, and who exactly is in this 'team?'"
"We don't actually know yet, but they'll meet up with you eventually."
"Wait, what? So that's it? No briefing, no telling me what Chlorr's powers are? You don't even know who my teammates are?"
"Yup," Malfie replied nonchalantly, "nobody's replied to the thread yet, plus the real Juice Box can't think of anything more to write, so that's it, really."
"But--wait, what real Juice--"
"Bye!!"

And so she was kicked out of the base, with nothing but her gauntlets in hand, as she now attempted to find her new teammates.
Last edited by Juice Box on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

by FastAndBlast » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:35 am

What is OOC?
Out Of Conversation?

I the Overlord of the Universe have been brung down by a mere organism! It happened 4 months ago as I have been backstabbed and thrown out of my throne...
The only servant I have been able to bring with myself is Gondor. Gondor isn't the best pick but for now it will do.... Until I get my revenge!
Gondor is one of my many Techodon friends which helped me when i was conjuring the galaxy. Gondor looks just like a normal Techodon, metal tentacles, evil eye, the whole package however he has the power to morph into different shapes to save his master.
"We have been going in this shuttle for hours Gondor"
"I know master"
"When are we getting off?"
"Well, master, I have news..."
"Continue..."
"I found a sponsor... that will sponsor your come back at the fleet for you to claim your throne..."
"But..."
"But he requires you to do something for him..."
With that Gondor turned on the holographic screen that is installed on the ship we fled in. The ship was a Techodon scout module A3K973. Nothing special, a ship primarily used for transport.
"Who is the sponsor you are talking about?"
"I am not sure"
"Well tell him I agree to whatever it takes to get my revenge."
"You agree?"
"Of course I agree!"
"OK"
With that Gondor sends the message
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by Manijure » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:11 am

I stare at Repeat with an annoyed look on my face. Superhumans just do not know when to quit...

"You do know how endangered stag beetles are," I tell Repeat. "Why do you think not many Avengers ride them?"
"Oh do shit up," Repeat retorts. "Time to finish it instead of running like the coward you are!"

Anger flares in my head, itching for blood. I start to draw my staff blades out...

*DOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!*

Repeat and I stumble to the ground as a massive explosion occurs not too far away from us. We stare in horror as what we see is no ordinary destruction. Instead of billowing gray smoke that usually is released from a bomb, there is a conglomerate of what appears to be azure blue particles. And it ever so closes in on us, making the atmosphere exponentially colder each second.

I glance at Repeat, nervous at what's upon us.

"Truce?" I ask.
"Truce," Repeat agrees nodding.
"You're a superhuman. Can you give me my teleportation powers back?"
"I could, but..."
"Do you see ANY other way of escaping this... ice storm?"
"Sigh. All right. Give me your hand."

I quickly take off the black glove on my left hand, allowing Repeat to touch me with hers. I felt my powers of teleportation resurrecting. As much as I find it low of myself to stoop to a superhuman, our lives are in risk. I'll hold back my evilness that I coolly have for the moment.

"Hold on, superhuman," I say.

Repeat holds on to my hand as I prepare to teleport us anywhere but here... Before we do, we hear something in the distance... It sounds like a chant.

"CHLORR! CHLORR! CHLORR!"

That is the last thing Repeat and I hear before we teleport away, the ice storm just feet away. We arrive at a field, right next to... Juice Box. Ugh.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:07 pm

"My God," Juice says upon seeing Manijure. "You're part of the team?"
"I'm not exactly overjoyed, either."
"Can't we get someone who's more powerful?" I rant. "Or atleast someone who isn't as ugly."
"Oh, be quiet, child."
"We're fucked. Just so, so fucked."

Repeat spots Juice, and the two scream and squeal in delight and greet each other and share a quick reunion party, despite the fact that they were just with each other like literally one day ago. They somehow find a truck filled with entire crates of fine, exquisite Polynesian wine, and Coke, of course, then invite like a couple thousand people or so and throw an EDM festival, inviting DJ's such as the Chainsmokers, Alesso and Kygo, among others.

The entire time, Manijure sits silently and awkwardly in some faraway corner.
"Oh, don't mind him!" Repeat shouts to a group of friends as they dance to the most recent DJ Snake song. "He's just sad 'cause he's ugly and bald!"
"He thinks that the point of high school is to learn!" Juice shouts. "Not, like, to get drunk and get laid! Poor guy!"

Three days later, the EDM festival ends and Juice and Repeat turn their attention back to Manijure.

"Do you infidels not think we should focus on the problem at hand?"
"Oh, I agree," Repeat says. "Maybe we can throw him over a river or something?"
"No, he might survive. We can probably just burn him, or something, if you're cool with it."
"No, you mongrels!" Manijure butts in. "I speak of Chlorr and her legion of demonic thralls. Cease your petty whining and focus on that."
"Ugh, fiiiine!" the two gorgeous women announce in unison. "But once we're done, we're totally kicking your ass."
"Hmph, you can try."

"So," Juice says. "We should probably head out, find our other teammates or sumn."
"Yeah," Repeat replies. "Don't worry. We'll wait for them to post on Zonoro's thread, then we'll just head out to their location."
"What? What thread?"
"Sorry, I can't reply to that. I'd be breaking the fourth wall."
"But--"
"Hush, now," Repeat suddenly puts her index finger on Juice's lips. "The real Juice Box wants to stop writing already."
"Mmph, whert ders thert ervern mern? Ern whoer ther herll ers ther rerl Jers Berx--"
"HUSH, I SAY, CHILD. WAIT FOR THE NEXT POST."
User

by Ninja » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:22 pm

I sit meditating, when my infinitely deep pondering on the subject of Kingdom Rush and its Almighty Developers (praise their name) is interrupted brutally by a ridiculously loud cacophony of sound blaring through my ears. Angered, but not revealing my feelings, I stand, wondering what sort of foolishness could be so thunderous in volume. Looking about me, I behold a great column of smoke, apparently coming from a explosion, which would explain the noise.

Farsight.

Using a magic of sight, I see a great being, who, having just woken up, calls Her servants. She wears a mask. But wait, what is this? In the near vicinity (relatively near, anyways), I see those two that were fighting earlier. Have they formed a pact? I will have both of their heads for this. I expected a battle, and that is what I shall have.

I cast down a smokebomb, and disappear.

Moments later, I appear next to the former opponents, and see that two other fools are with them. I roar in anger. "I said that I would have blood when your fight was finished, and it appears that there was no battle at all! You will scream in endless agony for this." (I don't get annoyed often, but when I do, I get really annoyed. :P ) I furiously charge at the shocked idiots.
:hero:
User

by FastAndBlast » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:00 am

As we land on planet Earth I wonder who would be part of my team. As the shuttle lands I see the impossible. Living organisms... I have to fight beside organisms? This is ridiculous!!!
"Gondor! What are these organisms thinking when that is the meating area for my team of comrades?
"Lord..."
"Yes Gondor"
"They ARE your team"
I, crestfallen at such horrible news could think of nothing else to do but to continue. A contract was made after all.
"Hello, team."
"Everyone calls me Lord, so you might as well."
And with that I take out my proton disruptor.
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by Juice Box » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:16 am

"I said that I would have blood when your fight was finished," the Master Assassin claimed. "And it appears that there was no battle at all! You will scream in endless agony for this."

Pondering how hopelessly idiotic it must be for a "Master Assassin" to announce his presence before attacking his target, Juice envelopes herself and her teammates in a ring of intense fire. The ninja ignores this, and teleports into the flaming arena. Repeat, in reply, creates two copies of herself and sends them both charging.

"Malfurion," Juice says to her comms as Repeat keeps their foe at bay. "We've got the target. Send the second ops in now."

The ninja continues his onslaught, proving himself to be more than a match for the replicants. With daunting speed he dodges a copy's blow, then dashes behind her and stabs her in the back. The replicant gasps, and evaporates to white dust. He jumps to the other copy before she can react and smashes his sword through her chest. Glowing dust replaces her skin as she breaks apart.

The real Repeat stands there, taken aback at how swiftly her replicants were destroyed. In reply, she focuses, touching her necklace, just as the ninja dashes to her. Just as he's about to deliver a fatal blow with his katana, Repeat's skin turns to solid gold, and the sword breaks in half at the sudden impact. Even her red hair has turned to a shining yellow, as if it were silk.

"What?" The ninja says. "What witchcraft?"

White dust envelopes the golden woman, and they form to create three more replicants. Juice joins in and, led by the real Repeat, they charge at the Master Assassin. Silver shurikens immediately envelope two of the replicants, evaporating them, but they bounce off the real Repeat's golden skin. The ninja tries desperately to defend himself from three superhuman opponents, but he is but a mere human himself, and his defense is barely enough. He stabs the last replicant straight through the stomach, glowing dust left on his remaining sword, and dashes back.

A shadowy hand grabs his foot just as he lands on the ground.

He immediately tries to cut it off, but his blade just passes through the shadow. Another hand appears to solidify the grip on his foot, and he is left completely immobile, leaving Juice to catch up to him and knock him square in the jaw with her gauntlet. The impact should have sent him back a few meters, but the immobilization instead sends him towards the ground, his head making a sick thunk sound as it meets solid land. The ninja stops moving, knocked unconscious from the intense impact.

The shadowy hands let go of the Master Assassin's foot, and slowly escape the ground to form an incredibly pale girl with long black hair.

"You're welcome," she says to Juice.
"You guys got here fast."
"I went with a teleporter."

Just as she says this, a tall boy appears out of nowhere, his fair skin and wavy black hair matching his handsome features.

"You said we'd share the kill, CC."
"He's not dead yet, Jack," the pale woman replies. "Just unconscious. You can finish the kill if you want."
"All right, then," Two small, curved blades rise from Jack's hand--his signature armblades--and he approaches the ninja.

"Wait!" Manijure interrupts.
Both Jack and CC look at the wizard in shock. "Who's the faggot?" Jack says.
"He's just some wizard weirdo. Supposed to be part of our team."
"You fools!" Manijure continues. "This one may be part of our team, as well."
"Hmm? The ninja? And what made you say that?"
"His post on the thread, it was not made by Zonoro. He must be an ally."
"Oh, yeah!" Repeat remarks as she reverts back to her normal form. Juice stares at them both in confusion. "Yeah, yeah, he's right. Don't kill the ninja, he's one of us."

CC looks at her remorsefully. "But Juice promised us hugs and compliments for completing the Manhunt."
"I'll give you more hugs and compliments for joining our team."
"'Kay, I'm not killin' 'em!" Jack says.

The four Superhumans (and the one ugly wizard) resort to tying up the Assassin in shadowy ropes, courtesy of CC. She approaches the bald Chinese boy. "So," she begins, extending her hand out. "I'm Cookies and Cream. I may not like you yet, but if we're gonna be part of this team, we'll need to trust each other."
"You won't be part of the team," he replies, ignoring her hand (though he would've appreciated the female contact, as he is not too familiar of it). "At least not for too long of a time. The real Juice Box thinks having four Superhumans to write for is a pain, and you'll likely only stick around for a few more posts or so."
"Oh, is that so? Well, in the meantime, you should know that I trust you. Even if you don't trust me."
"What-totally-ever, Superhuman." Manijure says, though a part of him is totally starting to dig this chick.

Just then, a ship lands swiftly and very conveniently on their position. A large, muscular man with a cape and military medals exits from it, who then rambles to his weird tentacle-servant thingy--a Techodon, Manijure realizes--before sighing.

"Hello, team." The Overlord of the Universe says. "Everyone I know calls me 'Lord,' so you might as well do the same."
User

by Ninja » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:59 pm

The Master Assassin watches in the shadows as the fools talk about some kind of team. Interesting. Perhaps the Universe has brought me here for a reason. He watches them tie up his smoke clone, surprised at how quickly they detained him. That was one of my most powerful cloning spells. I must not underestimate these people again. Wait, what's this? Something about a thread? I wonder what that means.

I remove my cloaking spell, which was hiding me from their presence. To them, I appeared behind JB as if by magic just after disappearing in a poof of smoke from their bonds. "Nice work. You dispatched of that Shadow Clone very nicely. Though, I would expect no less from a group of so-called Superhumans. Now, what is this talk of a team? Perhaps it can delay your destruction if it interests me enough."
Last edited by Ninja on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Zonoro13 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:11 pm

They had arrived. Gathered from across the land, these five great entities were old. Older than Chlorr herself. Older than memory.

She spoke their secret names in turn, affirming their total subservience to her.

Aziminil. Baazalanan. Perazinik. Jagdezkal. Tazkehanar.

There would be heroes. There always were. But none now could stand against even one of her servants; the blood of mortals was weak, far weaker than in ages past. It would be easy.

"Aziminil, my most faithful servant. You will go south, and destroy those who gather there." Chlorr's voice was rasping, inhuman.

Aziminil wore the form of a woman, but no mortal would be fooled. She was too tall and thin, and her eyes were filled with silver fire. Her feet ended in spikes, her hands in talons. She would not be harmed by any blade, for she was composed not of flesh but of Free Magic. No mortal could touch her or they would die, corroded by her nature, victims of a dreadful power they could not understand. One by one she would kill them.

She began to run south. She ran very quickly, faster than the fleetest human, then faster than the swiftest horse, then faster than the hardest wind.

It would be easy.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Juice Box » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:21 am

"Nice work," the Master Assassin said as he suddenly appeared behind Juice. "You dispatched of that Shadow Clone very nicely. Though, I would expect no less from a group of so-called Superhumans. Now, what is this talk of a team? Perhaps it can delay your destruction if it interests me enough."
Juice jumps at his sudden appearance, but CC is unamused. "Is that so?"
The assassin looks at her with a brash expression. "Is that a rhetoric? Did you not hear what I've just claimed? Tell me of this 'team' that you gather, lest I show you my true..."
A dark, repulsive shockwave emits slowly from CC. It reaches him and wraps its dark energies around him--the ninja can do nothing but to comply. He falls to the ground, kneeling, gasping for breath--weakened completely, but still alive.

"What... h-have you done?"

Slowly, CC strides, stopping only once she is directly in front of him. The assassin looks up, though even this simple movement takes insurmountable effort.

"Are you so rudimentary," the pale woman says, "that you even assume you may answer to me? Foolishness drives you, mongrel. You cannot even grasp how inferior you are compared to us--you are still but a human, a mortal, weak and frail--even the peak of your kind cannot hope to challenge our might."
"Y-you... will pay... w-with blood--aaarggh!" A surging pain rises from his kneck and makes its way to his head. Unbearable pain envelopes every inch of his body, searing and driving its way through him as if destroying him from within. His eyes grow dim, and only one thought escapes his bewildered mind: what is happening?

The other Superhumans, however, regard the situation with striking normality. They needn't even look at CC's poor victim to understand what was happening, for they themselves could feel her raw power emanating through them, small strikes of pain marching through their skin as the pale woman fails to control the vast amount of power she contains. They understand this clearly:

There were those known as the Mimics--a legion of incredibly powerful Superhumans who could copy any and all of their opponent's abilities. Few Mimics, there were, but none could deny the strength they held within themselves as they mirrored each strike from their opponents, giving them sharp tastes of fiery retribution.

Then, there was also the shadowy union of the Negators--even rarer individuals who, in contrast, could remove and nullify their opponent's abilities, be it physical, magical, technological, or even Superhuman. The hatred they faced--even from their own kindred--meant little to them, for they themselves knew that not even the strongest of warriors could possibly hope to match their power. What is hatred, after all, in the face of absolute, abyssal fear?

Yet CC, for what be it worth, was neither Mimic nor Negator--she was something else entirely, possessing one of the most powerful--and most disdained--abilities a Superhuman can possibly possess: Larceny, the ability to simultaneously mimic and negate an opponent's abilities, effectively stealing it from them.

The assassin did not, and could not, understand this, for his mind was too drowned in the pain of the woman's power. All his strength, all his knowledge and training, all of it is sapped and voided by the one standing in front of him now. His body gives in, slowly, and he collapses to the ground, weakened completely, but alive.

Some few feet away, Manijure shakes from the power he had just witnessed. "Tie him up," CC commands him. He rushes forward, bent to her service, because yes, she is hella powerful, but also hella scary (and hella hawt <3).

"Couldn't you control that, CC?" Repeat asks. "I could feel that from here."
"Me, too," Juice seconds. "What the hell, dude?"
"That was controlled, already. Sorry. It's hard to keep so much power inside."

Juice realizes Malfurion was right to pick Jack and CC--they had defeated the supposed "Master Assassin" twice already, and the second time pretty much effortlessly.

Jack eyes Manijure slowly. "Aren't you gonna do the same to the faggot?"
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, PEASANT."
"No, I'll spare him," CC replies. "I can see it in him. He's different."

Manijure's heart proceeds to do a mini-backflip.

Of course, it's completely safe to assume that the real Manijure, whenever he decides to read this, will likely go in a complete berserker rage at the utter defiling of his character, but he said so himself that he wouldn't reply to the Slaughter Thread, thus giving me, the real Juice Box, full rights to control his avatar. Ergo, Manijure blushes once again.

The Overlord of the Universe eyes CC. "The white one--she is burdened. What is wrong?"
The pale woman hears Manijure drag the ninja and tie him to a tree, but she keeps her eyes on the ground.
"The assassin had some degree of foresight," CC says. "Something's coming. And it's coming fast."
"How powerful?" the Overlord asks. "And from what direction?"
"The north--serious tall and thin, talons for hands, almost human, except she can't be, she's too fucking twisted for that--shit, she's... she's too powerful for us."
"How long do we have?"
"Less than an hour."

The ninja mumbles wearily as he lays there unconscious. Juice sees him, then returns her attention to her team.

"All right," she says. "Everyone get ready."
User

by Manijure » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:04 pm

JB, the Overlord, CC, Repeat, and I travel south, hoping to outrun the impending taloned threat. I have been lenient and merciful enough to give all of us a speed boost to expedite our travel; were we not forced to work together, I would have only boosted myself and watch those simpletons flounder behind me with glee...

As we run, I briefly glance at CC, intrigued by her powers she inflicted on that helpless assassin.

"Most interesting," I think to myself evilly. "The dark energy she wields... Perhaps after all this is over, she could be swayed into the dark arts. It would serve me most well."

Bored out of my mind, I decide to have a little fun with the JB brat that she is. Using only a fraction of my immense power, I levitate two pair of scissors into the air (don't ask why I have them) and, using my unparalleled telekinesis, have them fly through JB and Repeat's hair, cutting all of it clean off.

JB and Repeat, feeling a breeze of air barely above their heads and hearing a loud snipping noise, put their hands on where their hair should have been. Upon realizing, they scream and wail like angsty teenagers.

"My hair! NOOOOO!!!" Repeat cries, tears coming out of her face.

"HELP!!! I'm an ugly bald British Filipino!" JB howls, making the ground shake momentarily.

The rest of the team stops and stares at their so-called comrades while I listen nonchalantly, a smile on my hidden cloaked face. It is nice to show someone's true colors...

My moment of glee is unfortunately interrupted by loud stomping as a figure appears in the horizon. A creature with talons and spikes come closer to us.... Aziminil.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:03 pm

Manijure wrote:"HELP!!! I'm an ugly bald British Filipino!" JB howls, making the ground shake momentarily.

So, you added baldness to her list of problems? :twisted:
BBB

by Ninja » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:29 pm

Those fools fancy that I am defeated. All I really wanted was to see an example of each power that they wield so that I may formulate a plan to destroy them with the utmost of ease. A little pain is acceptable; my resistance training can take care of most of it. I've trained endlessly to build up immunities against my own might, lest it ever be turned against me, as just was magnificently displayed by the one they call 'CC'.

They can't even begin to understand the power inside of me, even CC cannot, because I hid most of it, trapping it inside of my magical amulet (until further notice): the Amulet of Zapazil. My power is not what they think; even though they were almost overwhelmed by my suppressed aura. Now, I shall go and fight this creature that is approaching this place, before I dispose of the Superhumans. I will have to Guard against CC to withstand her power, and then, they may be destroyed.

Suddenly, the ninja's eyes snap open as he abruptly finishes his pondering. He rises from his bonds, snapping them off as mere string. Pete and Jack jump in surprise, but he reassures them: "My quarrel is not with you, but with Juice Box and Manijure. And the pale girl (he decided not to mention her name, in order that they would assume that he had just woken up). The pain you just saw me endure is but a fraction of what theirs shall be."

"You can't kill CC or Juice!" Jack cries. "Yeah, you'll have to go through us first." Pete smugly says, solidifying their utter resistance to my task. They ready themselves for a battle.

"Very well. It shall be so." I reply. "I will defeat you, and then them."

True Speed.

~True Speed is one of the ninja's most powerful spells, giving no time for reaction from his opponent before their swift demise at his hand. It allows him to move with inhuman agility, yea, even faster than a Superhuman's speed. It also gives him uncanny precision and situational awareness. To him, it seems as though time momentarily stops, to his enemy, it seems as if nothing happened except for their instant defeat.~

For a glimpse of a fraction of a femtosecond, with their Superhuman sight they see his amulet shining underneath his raiment. Then, there is a flash of blindingly white light. They are in bondage within moments, gagged and tied. This entire sequence takes less than half a second, a normal person wouldn't even have seen it had one been there to witness the event (or try to, anyways). Wielding nunchuku, the Master Assassin swiftly cracks them both on the back of their craniums, instantly knocking them unconscious. I'll have to relieve them of their memory of this event, lest they warn the rest of my power when they escape their chains.

Winded by the use of True Speed, but not showing it, the ninja weaves another spell, this one to affect their minds rather than their physical bodies.

Thought Thief.

~This spell steals an enemy's thoughts, but it can only be performed when the victim is asleep or unconscious, so the Master Assassin only ever uses it in conjunction with True Speed or some similar powerhouse of a spell, since only that can guarantee the loss of one's consciousness.~

Stealing their memories of the events that had just taken place, the ninja is satisfied with the situation. He vanishes in a smokebomb, appearing with the other group miles away in a moment. Taking account of the situation, he sees that they have reached their target.

Assessment.

~This power allows Ninja to see the maximum potential aura of a foe, their current power level, and their specific magical attributes.~

This being is of immense power, we cannot fight it unless we are wise in our mode of attack. We must have the surprise element, which has to be acted on immediately, before this being recognizes our presence. Its power level is amazingly high (I have seldom seen more raw power), and its potential far exceeds anything that I have previously encountered. This entity may destroy us before we can even react accordingly. It is of Free Magic, and of the most powerful kind as well, meaning that we dare not touch it, lest we die.

Whisper.

~Whisper allows the Assassin to send an instant message directly to anyone's mind, with a maximum of two targets.~

To Manijure and Juice Box:

You must not touch this being as we fight it, or you will be corroded on contact. This battle will be the most difficult you have ever fought in. Within moments, it will sense our presence, so we must act quickly to get the surprise element, of which we are in dire need. Tell these things to Repeat and the pale one.
User

by Juice Box » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:37 pm

"I just can't believe I'm here again," Pete says.
"Yeah, I feel you, man," Jack replies.
"It's just so full of bullshit, man, you know? I was just at our high-tech safehouse, chilling out with mah homies and Xbox and shit, but then nope, stupid Ninja gotta bring me back into this."
"Yeah, man, I know. Never saw you 'til Ninja mentioned you."
"You damn right there, bruthuh. Yo, reader," Pete focuses his attention on you, the reader. "Why don't you do something for me? Go ahead and click Ctrl+F, then type 'Pete.' Yeah, bro, you see how there are basically only two yellow lines at the top of your scroll bar? And nothing else for the rest of the page 'til Ninja mentions me? That's 'cause I was never here, man! Goddamn ninja!"
"Yo, I'm all up for nagging about the fag ninja, but shouldn't we catch up with the rest of them now?"
"Yeah, yeah, fine," Pete says, breaking through his bonds. "Teleport us up, eh?"

MEANWHILE...

Aziminil just stands there.

She's just a silhouette in the distance for now, but she's there. Juice can feel her eyes staring at the group. Manijure is freaking out and acting like a gay little shittard, fanning himself and shit, while the rest of the team totally keep their cool. Out of nowhere, Pete and Jack appear beside them--welcome reinforcements for their upcoming battle.

"All right," Jack says. "Evil demonic monster in real close proximity to us. What do we do?--"
"WAIT WAIT WAIT STOP!" Repeat says. "Stop stop, everyone stop!"
In unison, she and Juice flick their fingers, and their hair regrows itself instantaneously.
"All right: step one, regrow hair, check," Repeat says. "Our luscious and delicate hair--as well as all our other, more rambunctious female assets--can give you guys adequate moral support."
"Excellent," Jack says, then eyes Manijure. "Though not sure if that'll work on the faggot."
"I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD AFTER THIS."
"Let's get back on topic: we can't touch him," CC says. "It'll corrode us."
"So not all of us can actually fight her," Pete points out, though obviously still disgruntled at the fact that he now has to fight yet another evil demon. He has honest-to-God lost count of all the baddies he's had to take down, it's not even funny anymore.
"Maybe we can't fight her, but we can stall her," Jack suggests. "You know how I work--the completely uncatchable one, in romance and in battle. I can use my teleportation and holo-replicants to keep her occupied, and if she gets close to the real me I can just use my intangibility to phase through her, or leave behind a holo-replicant to make her think she's got me while I turn invisible."
"All right," Manijure says, still fanning himself. "This is great and all, and I am incredulously thankful for all of you gorgeous, beautiful warriors--especially CC, God bless her beautiful face--but this will not be enough to kill her."
"We can try using my larceny on her," CC suggests. "It probably won't work, but it's worth a shot."
"Or we can use my light healing," Juice retorts. "You know these demon guys--some light healing on their face and they all go to shit. Paladin classes wreck them."

The team continues its discussion, when suddenly, Aminizil charges.

"Whoa, whoa, wait, shit," Pete says. "She's coming at us!"
"Whoa, whoa, time out!"
"There is no holding back now!" Manijure says. "Stand firm! Jack--you, CC and I must use our superior stealth, and utilize the Surprise Element, just as Ninja said!"
"Is that some weird gay lingo or something? I'm not a faggot like you, man."
"No, you fool! We must do as Ninja said, and use the Surprise Element!--"
"OKAY EVERYONE CHARGE!" Juice yells.

And so they charge.

Juice knows that, unlike some of her allies, she is completely vulnerable to Aminizil. Which is why she grabbed Manijure beforehand as a human shield.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHH!!" She yells, Manijure's frail composition in front of her. She rams straight at the demon, knocking both of them back. She is completely unharmed, but her human shield yells and shouts in some weirdo way as his skin starts corroding.
"WHY DID YOU EVEN," the wizard says. "OH MY FACE, WHYYYYY."
"Relax, man," Pete says as he approaches them. "Your face was a straight-on pussy-deflector, anyway."
"HUSH YOURSELF, WEAKLING."

Jack and Repeat waste no time keeping the demon occupied--and find a critical weakness: her touch does not corrode metal. Repeat enters her golden form, and watches as Aminizil's attempts to slice her into little threepeats does not work, talons bouncing off harmlessly against her skin. Frustrated, it charges at Jack, only to find out that it was but a holo-replicant.

Some few feet away, CC gets ready to use her ability...
User

by RZRider » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:42 pm

I had been slumbering in my chamber. I had been imprisoned by Chlorr's servants several months ago. I had seen horrors, I had made alliances with phsyco's just to live another day. I had many powers. But I could not destroy all of them. Chlorr had woken up and had made it that much harder. But today was the day. Today was the day I would escape.
I had been planning it for weeks. Ever since I I had got into this place, I was planning,but none of them would work. Then they came. And that was when I would really see horrifying. All of the sudden I felt my relay being ripped from my body. I would scream but It just came out in a gasp. All of the sudden I realized what was happening. I had been teleported before. But it was not near this painful. It must have been made from an extreme spell caster. I had tried to get out before but they had multiple layers of firewall like magic. It must have been an expert Mage. Then I was there. And I was not liking what I was seeing
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Zonoro13 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:07 pm

OOC:

Ugh why do you people have to post so often...

This was never supposed to happen.

"The team continues its discussion, when suddenly, Aminizil charges."

That sentence and onwards is nulled. sorry jb.

IC:

The heroes were waiting. A mortal among them knew some petty magic and had detected her. no matter. In the distance, they squabbled and fought over the coming threat.

She stopped, ending her impossible speed in an instant, and regarded them. Mortals, easy victims, all... Save one, perhaps. The CC. Aziminil had seen her attack another of the mortals. She could smell the odor of power, of domination, of pitting your will against another and taking their power for yourself... It was the stench of Free Magic. But CC had not attempted to destroy Ninja, nor make him serve her. She had controlled the power inside her. After all, she wouldn't harm a helpful potential ally. She had good intentions.

All Free Magic sorcerers started out with good intentions.

Aziminil smiled, then withdrew out of sight.

"Or we can use my light healing. You know these demon guys - some light healing on their face and they all go to shit. Paladin classes wreck them."

CC was doubtful. It would take more than a small spell to overcome such a great opponent. It would take a battle of wills, one mind against another, one great source of power breaking another. CC could do it, the same way Free Magic beings and sorcerers battled. Of course, she would need more power. She could take it from the others, the arrogant one with the alien servant, or perhaps the assassin. The casualties would be sad but necessary, to defeat their enemies. It was the only way. A necessary evil. It was for the greater good, wasn't it?

Her thoughts progressed logically from one idea to the next, as if she had come up with them herself.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Ninja » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:OOC:

Ugh why do you people have to post so often...

This was never supposed to happen.

OOC:

Why not? You don't want this thread to be active?
User

by Zonoro13 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Ninja wrote:
OOC:

Why not? You don't want this thread to be active?

OOC:
No, it's fine. I just got behind and the plot went in a different direction that I wanted it to. I don't want every fight to just be team vs villain rehashed five times.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Ninja » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:06 pm

OOC: Oh, OK.
User

Next