The Maze

Anything and everything.

The Maze

by RZRider » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:45 am

You have just gotten a letter. You do not know who it is from,or where it is from, but you know it is important. Very important. You know it is a life or death deal. And you have just been invited.

Welcome, to the maze.

So, the maze is kind of like the hunger games, except it is a deadly maze full of traps, and to top it off... You are not yourself. You will be switched with another person on the forums, by my choice, unless anyone votes otherwise. You can chose your own weapons, and you have to act like the other person on the forums, for example, BBB would be Ninja. And not only that, you take all their personality traits, and you put them to the extreme, you could even base your weapon off their personality if you want(which I recommend)

Once I find out who is participating, I will decide who is who, unless voted otherwise. I would be the controller of the maze, and the traps.

I will PM who you are to you, and then you will put your info in the following format

Name

Weapon

History

Personality traits

Skills

Now, this will obviously not all be based of facts, since we don't know everyone in real life, but I would highly prefer if you do it based off facts as much as you can.

Hope you can play! :)
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

Re: The Maze

by magicmetal03 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:53 am

Me! Me!
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by RZRider » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:54 am

magicmetal03 wrote:Me! Me!

Sweet! Glad u can join.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by RZRider » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:40 am

Who else wants to join?
User

by Manijure » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:15 am

Guess I'll join also.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by RZRider » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:17 am

Manijure wrote:Guess I'll join also.

Sweet.
User

by FastAndBlast » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:43 am

Ill join :D
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by RZRider » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:10 pm

FastAndBlast wrote:Ill join :D

Cool. Anyone else?
User

by GabriAu_ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:48 pm

Me
User

by FastAndBlast » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:44 am

Welcome to the Forums GabriAu_! :D
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by warbot1000 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:22 pm

I guess I could do it.

my ideas
http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/vie ... =15&t=4760
I am master of the elements, student of goku and digimon king
My friends an I fight for good beware of warbot the humanrobot!!

If its not JB its not right!
User

by RZRider » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:08 pm

The application will be closed in two days. Anyone who wants to sign up better do it quickly!
User