your mbti type?

Anything and everything.

your mbti type?

by nova_n » Mon May 08, 2017 1:38 am

Yes i know this is garbage science, if it can even be called science, but its just like those which _____ are you? tests, except when you get your results, it feelks like you are looking at stats of a hero in a video game, except, you are the hero.

So basically 4 letters "display" how you behave

i got this from a website.

The first criterion, Extraversion – Introversion, signifies the source and direction of a person’s energy expression. An extravert’s source and direction of energy expression is mainly in the external world, while an introvert has a source of energy mainly in their own internal world.

The second criterion, Sensing – Intuition, represents the method by which someone perceives information. Sensing means that a person mainly believes information he or she receives directly from the external world. Intuition means that a person believes mainly information he or she receives from the internal or imaginative world.

The third criterion, Thinking – Feeling, represents how a person processes information. Thinking means that a person makes a decision mainly through logic. Feeling means that, as a rule, he or she makes a decision based on emotion, i.e. based on what they feel they should do.

The fourth criterion, Judging – Perceiving, reflects how a person implements the information he or she has processed. Judging means that a person organizes all of his life events and, as a rule, sticks to his plans. Perceiving means that he or she is inclined to improvise and explore alternative options.

Each type has is function

Extraverted thinking (Te)[edit]
Extraverted thinking is the thinking function that is objective (being extraverted) and typically employs inductive reasoning.[4] Extraverted thinking often places information such as facts in high order; Te is a process that is concerned with organisation and hierarchy of phenomena.

Although Te prefers data that is concrete and empirical in nature, the information only needs to be external and other phenomena that cannot be reduced to some form of objective nature will be ignored by the Te function.

Te is seen as employing a level of goal-setting and results within its function properties, taking steps towards the actionable.

"In accordance with his definition, we must picture a, man whose constant aim -- in so far, of course, as he is a [p. 435] pure type -- is to bring his total life-activities into relation with intellectual conclusions, which in the last resort are always orientated by objective data, whether objective facts or generally valid ideas. This type of man gives the deciding voice-not merely for himself alone but also on behalf of his entourage-either to the actual objective reality or to its objectively orientated, intellectual formula. By this formula are good and evil measured, and beauty and ugliness determined. All is right that corresponds with this formula; all is wrong that contradicts it; and everything that is neutral to it is purely accidental."[5]

Introverted thinking (Ti)[edit]
Introverted thinking is the thinking function that is subjective (being introverted) and typically employs deductive reasoning.[4] Ti is concerned with the general idea of phenomena and will attempt to explain a logical problem with subjective information. It contains a set of 'logical principles' that wishes to 'abstract' a system or structure to its bare principles. Hence, Ti is highly analytical; it also enforces a level of independence and individuality within its cognitive framework.

Ti is seen as purely analytical and points to the principles from which facts are derived.

"Just as Darwin might possibly represent the normal extraverted thinking type, so we might point to Kant as a counter-example of the normal introverted thinking type. The former speaks with facts; the latter appeals to the subjective factor. Darwin ranges over the wide fields of objective facts, while Kant restricts himself to a critique of knowledge in general. But suppose a Cuvier be contrasted with a Nietzsche: the antithesis becomes even sharper."

"The introverted thinking type is characterized by a priority of the thinking I have just described. Like his [p. 485] extraverted parallel, he is decisively influenced by ideas; these, however, have their origin, not in the objective data but in the subjective foundation. Like the extravert, he too will follow his ideas, but in the reverse direction: inwardly not outwardly. Intensity is his aim, not extensity. In these fundamental characters he differs markedly, indeed quite unmistakably from his extraverted parallel. Like every introverted type, he is almost completely lacking in that which distinguishes his counter type, namely, the intensive relatedness to the object."

[6][7]

Feeling[edit]
Jung defined feeling as "primarily a process that takes place between the ego and a given content, a process, moreover, that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection [...] Hence feeling is also a kind of judging, differing, however, from an intellectual judgment, in that it does not aim at establishing an intellectual connection but is solely concerned with the setting up of a subjective criterion of acceptance or rejection."[8] Also Jung made distinctions between feeling as a judging function, and emotions (affect): "Feeling is distinguished from affect by the fact that it gives rise to no perceptible physical innervations."[9]

It deals with the emotional aspects of objects and subjects.

Later, some interpreted Jung's extraverted feeling and introverted feeling to mean other than the function of feeling as represented in extraverts and introverts respectively, but specific set of skills:

Extraverted feeling (Fe)[edit]
Extraverted feeling (Fe) is the feeling function that is primarily concerned with connection and commonality to others. Since it is extraverted and objective, it encapsulates the system of 'value' outward in the form of common courtesy and etiquette.[10]

Fe can be seen as accommodating and presents to mind a picture of a motherly figure.

Overall, Fe is concerned with phenomena to be harmonious with its external environment. Jung writes of extraverted feelers as those where feeling "loses its personal character -- it becomes feeling per se; it almost seems as though the personality were wholly dissolved in the feeling of the moment. Now, since actual life situations constantly and successively alternate, in which the feeling-tones released are not only different but are actually mutually contrasting, the personality inevitably becomes dissipated in just so many different feelings."[11]

Introverted feeling (Fi)[edit]
Introverted feeling (Fi) is the feeling function that is primarily concerned with authenticity, personal values and individuality. This is because it is focused inwardly and because of this, a dominant or auxiliary user of Fi can be quite reluctant to share their values, or be indifferent towards causes that are of no interest to the Fi user.[11]

Fi can be seen as individualistic and non-conformist.

Fi is often seen as very hard to elucidate since so little of it is openly displayed. Jung writes of feeling in introverted feelers "[As feeling] continually seeking an image which has no existence in reality, but which it has seen in a kind of vision. It glides unheedingly over all objects that do not fit in with its aim. It strives after inner intensity, for which the objects serve at most as a stimulus. The depth of this feeling can only be guessed—it can never be clearly grasped. It makes people silent and difficult of access; it shrinks back like a violet from the brute nature of the object in order to fill the depths of the subject. It comes out with negative judgments or assumes an air of profound indifference as a means of defence."[12]

Sensation[edit]
Jung presented sensation as "that psychological function which transmits a physical stimulus to perception. [...] not only to the outer stimuli, but also to the inner, i.e. to changes in the internal organs. Primarily, therefore, sensation is sense-perception, i.e. perception transmitted via the sense organs and 'bodily senses' (kinaesthetic, vaso-motor sensation, etc.)." Also, since the process of conscious perception is a psychological phenomenon representing a physical phenomenon, and not the physical phenomenon itself, he adds: "On the one hand, it is an element of presentation, since it transmits to the presenting function the perceived image of the outer object; on the other hand, it is an element of feeling, because through the perception of bodily changes it lends the character of affect to feeling."[1]

Extraverted sensation (Se)[edit]
Extraverted sensation is the sensing function that perceives phenomena in a realistic and concretist way. Like extraverted thinking, Se concerns itself with the facts; however, this is not for sake of logical fulfillment or completion, but for sake of receiving the highest physiological pleasure as possible. Extraverted sensation has little time for hidden meanings—most phenomena are self-explanatory to the Se psyche.[13]

Since an Se type's source of reward gravitates around perceiving and feeling external phenomena, a user of Se often has a good sense of aesthetic—whether this be the taste of food, or a new trend in clothing.[12]

Due to this mindset, Jung writes of the Se type's morality, "For true enjoyment, [the extraverted sensation type] has its own special morality, its own moderation and lawfulness, its own unselfishness and devotedness. It by no means follows that he is just sensual or gross, for he may differentiate his sensation to the finest pitch of æsthetic purity without being the least unfaithful, even in his most abstract sensations, to his principle of objective sensation."[13]

Introverted sensation (Si)[edit]
Introverted sensation is the sensing function that perceives phenomena in such a way as extraverted sensation does above, but in a subjective manner. As Jung notes that all introverted functions focus on the past, Si is said to compare phenomena with past experiences ((this has never been said by Jung himself; it is a common internet misconception))[14] and is very detailed in what it detects,[12] thus creating a level of conscientiousness and procedure in their work.[15] It is chiefly concerned with a meticulous cataloging of physical experiences and recalling them when the user perceives similarity in their subjective experiences of current reality. It wants things to be pinned down and concluded, mistrusting novel possibilities which explains the adherence to traditional ways.

Intuition[edit]
Intuition is also presented as a basic psychological function as hunches and visions provide an alternative means of perception to sensation: "It is that psychological function which transmits perceptions in an unconscious way. Everything, whether outer or inner objects or their associations, can be the object of this perception. Intuition has this peculiar quality: it is neither sensation, nor feeling, nor intellectual conclusion, although it may appear in any of these forms."[16]

Extraverted intuition (Ne)[edit]
Extraverted intuition is the type of intuition that introspects in an extraverted and thus, objective manner—thus, the extraverted intuitive type is the 'brainstormer', one who introspects many possibilities for certain situations. Because of this, the extraverted intuitive is known to have quite flighty judgement and a lack of decisiveness.[12] Unlike its extraverted irrational counterpart, extraverted sensation, extraverted intuition looks for not what is but what may be.

Ne operates together with Si, forming the Ne-Si axis.[17] It perceives possibilities in the external world, between objects (Ne) and these connections are synthesised from the subjective physical (concrete) impressions (Si) of the object, hence owing to the quirkiness and seemingly wild nature of their associations to an observer (higher Ne users) since their physical impressions of objects are subjective and hence obscured from objective view of physical reality (Se). Ne-Si can be termed as examining.[18][19]

Introverted intuition (Ni)[edit]
Introverted intuition is the intuition that acts in an introverted and thus, subjective manner. Introverted intuition is a function that is often described as hard to explain,[20] due to its highly inward and intangible nature. The introverted intuition type has the ability to 'thread' multiple sources of phenomena into a certain view or vision.[21] This is contrary to its opposite, extraverted sensation, which sees things as they comes and in a very concrete manner.[20] The lack of this extraverted sensation can often make the Ni type a very dogged character, ignoring what is apparent and focusing on their synthesised worldview. Unlike its introverted irrational counterpart, introverted sensation, introverted intuition looks not to indulge in a meticulous cataloging of physical experiences and recalling them when the user perceives similarity in their subjective experiences of current reality (since Si doesn't objectively experience reality unlike Se) but always looks for future implications of the observable reality and how one chain of event leads to another. It always goes beyond the concrete data where Si does not.

Where Ne perceives breadth, Ni compensates this with depth in its perceptions.

Ni operates together with Se, forming the Se-Ni axis.[17] It observes the physical properties of objects vividly (Se) and perceives possibilities in the inner world (Ni), where these perceptions are subjective and diluted by the subject's biases hence, these associations are personal to the subject and in no way represent reality, but an abstract interpretation. This gives higher Ni users intense focus and an air of mysticism. Ni dominants always go beyond the objective physical concreteness of objects and find their interpretation more interesting and delicious. Ni-Se can be termed as conjecturing.[18][22][23]

From left to right are which you use primarily to least

ESTP — Promoter Executor Se Ti Fe Ni
ESFP — Motivator Presenter Se Fi Te Ni
ISTJ — Planner Inspector Si Te Fi Ne
ISFJ— Protector Supporter Si Fe Ti Ne
ENTP — Explorer Inventor Ne Ti Fe Si
ENFP — Discoverer Advocate Ne Fi Te Si
INTJ— Conceptualizer Director Ni Te Fi Se
INFJ— Foreseer Developer Ni Fe Ti Se
ESTJ — Implementor Supervisor Te Si Ne Fi
ENTJ— Strategist Mobilizer Te Ni Se Fi
ISTP — Analyzer Operator Ti Se Ni Fe
INTP — Designer Theorizer Ti Ne Si Fe
ESFJ — Facilitator Caretaker Fe Si Ne Ti
ENFJ — Envisioner Mentor Fe Ni Se Ti
ISFP — Composer Producer Fi Se Ni Te
INFP — Harmonizer Clarifier Fi Ne Si Te

Mine, well i took the test out of boredom, and i got intp, but my s/n were really close. So i guess im an i-tp. And whats funny when you look at what istps are interested in, they are interested in mechanisms. Which i do lol. And intps keep contemplating and get lost in wikipedia or something like that. Which is someehat accurate.

Your guyses?
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User

Re: your mbti type?

by Minuet » Mon May 08, 2017 1:41 am

I mean you could just post the link to the website instead of an unnecessary text wall.
Back To The Shadows of Hell ~ Be Quick Or Be Dead ~ Let's Get Shooting ~ Natha Daged Dhaer ~ Clear Your Mind ~ Crimson Skies
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon May 08, 2017 6:00 am

Based on an early analysis I'm a tldrwtflol type.
Yes it's me

by Manijure » Tue May 09, 2017 4:21 am

Ignoring the massive text wall, I am INFJ (incidentally the typical type of an average band geek like me).
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by nova_n » Tue May 09, 2017 9:53 am

Lol I thought we would all be thinking types
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun May 14, 2017 5:57 pm

I'm considered by the test to be INTJ, which I find mostly accurate (especially the part about sucking at romance). In fact, I was convinced enough by the test that the second time I took it, I got the same results but the percentages of my traits were fare more extreme. I was originally 55% introverted at first, then it increased. The same goes for the other traits, which all went from borderline to in the 70's or 80's.
BBB

by tmn loveblue » Tue May 16, 2017 1:02 am

INTP
User

by Juice Box » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:10 pm

wahaha

ESFJ, muthufuckerrrrs!!
User

by FastAndBlast » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:22 am

Campaigner, although I forgot what it was for short
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by nova_n » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:39 pm

EVERY MOD HERE< EVERY DEVELOPER< ADN BASICALLY EVERONE ON DISCORD< PLEASE< WE NEED TO KNOW!
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User