Slaughter Thread Planning

Anything and everything.

Re: Slaughter Thread Planning

by FeedDaKingdom » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:41 pm

My character will be Thalis, an elven mage that now works as an assassin for the forces of chaos.
Her magic is derived from the high elven mages, namely their ability to phase targets to a dimension where time stops. However, instead of that, she phases herself (and friendlies) to a dimension where time passes significantly faster.
(So in practice, moving, reloading, ability cooldowns, etc. passes faster for the same period of time in the real world, although because its in another dimension, any actions wont affect the real dimension)
Due to this, she has the ability to move very quickly and invisibly, hence her role as an assassin.

She has mastered the magic to an extent where she can use it to move herself around the battlefield very rapidly without affecting her ability to attack enemies, Although using this ability on multiple people or for an extended period will exhaust her pretty quickly.

Her primary weapon is a longbow, which arrows she can enhance with her magic to ensure that no armor can stop it.
alongside that, a standard elven sword. although due to her frail profile, she rarely uses it in open battle.
Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User

by Ruby_Hex » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:53 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:Ruby, if you want to participate in the slaughter thread, you must be part of the discord.

I'm aware. I decided against it. :)
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by Eclipsor04 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:27 am

mind if i join?
ROCKET RIDER LOVES YOU
User

by Ninja » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:22 am

No, not at all. :)
:hero:
User

by NastyBird339 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:47 pm

So just clarify on the power level thing, would power levels similar to characters like Natsu from fairy tail, or Luffy from one piece and stuff like be overkill(My brain can't put a set power on people you referenced Zonoro apologies.)(Side Note: Is it too late to join.)
User

Previous