Juice Box's Slaughter Thread

Anything and everything.

Re: Juice Box's Slaughter Thread

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:26 am

I fill the bath with diarrhea (not my own) and Zonoro gets eaten by a poo monster.
BBB

by Zonoro13 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:32 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:I fill the bath with diarrhea (not my own) and Zonoro gets eaten by a poo monster.

I bring out my trusty monster spray and spray the inside of the monster. My mom said it makes monsters go away, and it really works! I climb out of the pile of poo, but because I am filthy my mom makes me take another bath. But I accidentally drink soap and have to go to the emergency room. I see BBB in the window of the hospital and throw scissors at him.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:38 am

Slender teleports the Creep Team of Avengers out of the experiment room and into the hospital just in time to catch the scissors with one of his tendrils. He uses them to cut Zonoro's life support and stab him in the elbow.
BBB

by Zonoro13 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:43 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:Slender teleports the Creep Team of Avengers out of the experiment room and into the hospital just in time to catch the scissors with one of his tendrils. He uses them to cut Zonoro's life support and stab him in the elbow.

But then Slender sees my impressive blank visage and heals me with his powers. He starts fighting the other pastas and I turn to face BBB.

I raise the scissors, accidentally slicing my own cheek as I do so.

"Muahahahahackack ack ACK ckhem"

I start coughing uncontrollably, until I clear my throat.

I fling the scissors in a perfect arc, cutting BBB's jugular neatly.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:47 am

I Google what a jugular is as my veins get sliced. I then realize that I have the most powerful weapon in the universe, even all of Bobland! It is...

The Internet! :twisted: :twisted:

I suck everyone participating in the war, along with the entirety of Bobland Soviet Russia, into the Internet.
BBB

by wailwail » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:34 am

Hello!? Hello!? I'm back from the hospital... HELLO??? Where is everybody... Meh, I won.
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by benni369 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:42 am

"Darn it! it seems I have got stuck in The internet(!). I better find Zonoro- Oh no... Is that what I think it is? Is it... AN LOLCAT??!"

LOLcat: I CAN HAZ CHEEZEBURGER??!!

"AH! GET AWAY FROM ME! AAAHHH!"
Juice Box wrote:I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK.

Image Awesome stone golem made by FastAndBlast. (Thank you! :D )
User

by wailwail » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:53 am

Wail sees the portal that is sucking everything into the Internet.
"Hmm... What's that??? Should I stay here and win the slaughter battle, or jump in it? I will chose the second, cuz its stupid...
Wail jumps into the portal. Each of the heroes are fighting something, Benni against the Lolcat, BBB against the Doge meme, Zonoro against trollface.
"Oh no! What should I do? The portal is closing! Should I enter it and leave them behind to win the battle, or stay in it to fight the suicidal battle against the Internet lords? Meh, I will stay here."
User

by Simmonds91 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Meanwhile, 40 years in the future my ghost says boo.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:04 am

Doge is too poweful for me, so I join an alliance with him and we combine our powers to summon an avalanche of endless cat videos to bury Wailwail in.
BBB

by Zonoro13 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:23 am

Wow, very trollface. So annoy.

The only way to destroy a troll is to annoy it back....

So I feed the troll, getting in a hilarious internet argument where I pretend to be really angry and prejudiced. Troll face laughs like a troll. Then I post dickbutt. Trollface is destroyed with massive damage. Wow. Much defeat.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by benni369 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:30 am

I continue running in circles. Hoping to get away from the LOLcat.

User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:24 am

The spam misses Benni and crushes the LOLcat instead. I resort to Plan B:

I illegally download Ride to Hell: Retribution, and the pure worst-ness in every pixel of the game starts spreading across the web, causing death to anything that gets near it. Of course, I'm immune to it because I created this monster, so I get on it and send RTHR after Zonoro and Benni so they can be consumed by its laziness.
BBB

by shadownight » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:11 am

Then Shadownight 2.0 turned on the antivirus
:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:
:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

benni________________Zonoro______________BBB_____________Wail
:yey:_______________ :shock: ____________ :o ____________ :sheep:

User

by benni369 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:20 am

shadownight wrote:Then Shadownight 2.0 turned on the antivirus

wait what? :?

User

by shadownight » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:33 am

benni369 wrote:
shadownight wrote:Then Shadownight 2.0 turned on the antivirus

wait what? :?

you are a virus

User

by wailwail » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:48 pm

And what does the sheep represent?
User

by benni369 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:18 pm

wailwail wrote:And what does the sheep represent?

You, I think. And the yey emoticon is probably me.

User

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:13 am

Shouldn't I have a :skull: instead? :hero:

Anyways, I photoshop Benni's face onto an overweight body. He receives so many downvotes that he explodes.
BBB

by mastermoo123 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:34 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:Shouldn't I have a :skull: instead? :hero:

Anyways, I photoshop Benni's face onto an overweight body. He receives so many downvotes that he explodes.

:lol: I actually laughed whilst reading this :lol:
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

PreviousNext