Juice Box's Slaughter Thread

Anything and everything.

Re: Juice Box's Slaughter Thread

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:51 pm

I call the Bob Control and they taze Bob 3.0, smite him with godly lightning, detonate several nukes from inside of his body, then finally contain him within a multi-dimensional prison made of pain in its purest essence.

Unfortunately, Bob 3.0 pulls out his phone to call his mom and tell her about all the fun he had with his new friends, the Bob Control. The sound of her voice is so shrill that it shatters the prison and he escapes, only to trip on a strand of hair and fall into an abyss.
BBB

by Zonoro13 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:56 pm

In Soviet Bobland, you do not fall in abyss. Abyss fall in you. The abyss is absorbed into my Bobness and I stand up, healed fully. I pump my fist in celebration, but the ceiling is really low, and incidentally made of spikes of iron. My knuckles bleed.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:23 am

The smell of blood spreads to the nearby shallow puddle, and 1,234,567,890 sharks leap out to devour Bob 3.0.
BBB

by wailwail » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:50 am

Such Bobness, much funny, wow.
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by shadownight » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:13 pm

then i ate the sharks

User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:58 pm

I eat Shadow after she eats the sharks, becoming an immensely powerful space-warrior-evil-death-shark abomination, or SWEDS. I use my deific Swedish powers to turn Benni into a lamp that doesn't work.
BBB

by Juice Box » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 pm

So, uhh.

I won, right?
User

by Simmonds91 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:47 am

I walk into the room, stab Big Bad Bug with a large tuna and live happily ever after. I die 40 years later in an incident involving a palm tree and an armadillo off the coast of ireland.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:05 am

Juice Box wrote:So, uhh.

I won, right?

The game isn't over. Everyone is still alive (except Wailwail), so we need to kill each other.

Simmonds91 wrote:I walk into the room, stab Big Bad Bug with a large tuna and live happily ever after. I die 40 years later in an incident involving a palm tree and an armadillo off the coast of ireland.

Why is everyone against me? :(
BBB

by benni369 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:07 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Simmonds91 wrote:I walk into the room, stab Big Bad Bug with a large tuna and live happily ever after. I die 40 years later in an incident involving a palm tree and an armadillo off the coast of ireland.

Why is everyone against me? :(

Because you don't laugh at Juice Box's jokes.
Juice Box wrote:I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK.

Image Awesome stone golem made by FastAndBlast. (Thank you! :D )
User

by Zonoro13 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:07 am

I notice some tuna sticking out of BBB, grab it, and eat it, puncturing my gums in the process. Unfortunately I forgot about SWEDs so I have to fend them off with a fish skeleton.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:29 am

Zonoro13 wrote:I notice some tuna sticking out of BBB, grab it, and eat it, puncturing my gums in the process. Unfortunately I forgot about SWEDs so I have to fend them off with a fish skeleton.

I rend my soul from the SWEDS creature and reform into my own body. I allow the monster to go after Zonoro so that I can focus on other enemies.

benni369 wrote:

You mean her spam? It's OK when it's every once in awhile, but not 80% of your posts without even a hint towards being relevant to the main discussion.

*Knocks down Lamp Benni and watches him roll into a Bobland abyss*
Last edited by Big Bad Bug on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
BBB

by benni369 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:35 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
benni369 wrote:

You mean her spam? It's OK when it's every once in awhile, or but not 80% of your posts without even a hint towards being relevant to the main discussion.

I call a taxi that picks me up before I fall into the abyss.
Juice Box wrote:I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK.

Image Awesome stone golem made by FastAndBlast. (Thank you! :D )
User

by Zonoro13 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:39 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:I notice some tuna sticking out of BBB, grab it, and eat it, puncturing my gums in the process. Unfortunately I forgot about SWEDs so I have to fend them off with a fish skeleton.

I rend my soul from the SWEDS creature and reform into my own body. I allow the monster to go after Zonoro so that I can focus on other enemies.

benni369 wrote:

You mean her spam? It's OK when it's every once in awhile, or but not 80% of your posts without even a hint towards being relevant to the main discussion.

Ne! I look at the wibbly wobbly benni wenni falling.

Hmmm... As that philosopher said, when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares into you!

I stare at the abyss and it blinks. I notice benni shining from behind the abyss.

I grab him and jump into the air, straining my foot badly.

"I AM BECOME LAMP, ILLUMINATOR OF WORDS," benni rumbles.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:08 am

So, was Zonoro the taxi driver?

As Dictator of Bobland Soviet Russia, I make it illegal to drive if your name is Bob 3.0, and have KGB Agents Bob 42 and Bob -11 assassinate Zonoro/Bob 3.0.
BBB

by Zonoro13 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:12 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:So, was Zonoro the taxi driver?

As Dictator of Bobland Soviet Russia, I make it illegal to drive if your name is Bob 3.0, and have KGB Agents Bob 42 and Bob -11 assassinate Zonoro/Bob 3.0.

I look at the Bobs.
"Ha! You are nothing to me!" I shout. They proceed to assassinate me viciously, but I am still alive. I bite off 11's eyes and 42 turns around. I stab him 3 times from all directions with a lazer covered in poison, so that it'll hurt more. They scream in pain, but I dripped some poison on my arm and it's actually acid and my arm falls off. I scream as well.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:14 am

Because Bob -11 is a Negative Bob, he is made of pure energy and heals from merely being near the lazer blasts. He eats the lazer and grows to enormous proprtions, then zaps Zonoro with his pinky finger.
BBB

by Zonoro13 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:18 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:Because Bob -11 is a Negative Bob, he is made of pure energy and heals from merely being near the lazer blasts. He eats the lazer and grows to enormous proprtions, then zaps Zonoro with his pinky finger.

"Ha! I've got more magic in my whole body than you've got in a single finger!" shouts Rufus Bob. But the bolt hits me in the face, melting it off. My blank visage is so horrifying that Slenderman appears to compliment me on it, while Bob - 11 cowers in fear. I send Slender to assassinate BBB.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:20 am

As Death, I command all Creepypasta monsters. I create a new Avengers team comprised of Slenderman, Smile Dog, Laughing Jack, and Happy Appy to do their thing on Zonoro.
BBB

by Zonoro13 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:25 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:As Death, I command all Creepypasta monsters. I create a new Avengers team comprised of Slenderman, Smile Dog, Laughing Jack, and Happy Appy to do their thing on Zonoro.

I lock them all in a Russian sleep experiment and they go mad. Unfortunately, I can't see due to my blank visage, stumble into an abyss, and scrape my knee. My mom is mad at me and makes me take a bath.
-Terry Pratchett

User

PreviousNext