Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:48 am

I've been meaning to test this and see for a while now...

If you start Endless Mode in a new game and make it to a wave that introduces enemies that haven't been encountered yet, such as Forest Trolls and Goblin Zappers not appearing until Ruins of Acaroth is played, they have no encyclopedia entry.
BBB

by zombah » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:02 am

Hello,
Kingdom Rush (Google play version 2.5.1 current latest) on Nexus 7 2012 5.0.2, always crash on Rotwick mission with any hero, mostly after 3rd wave. In logcat only message i see "I/Choreographer Skipped 98 frames! The Application may be doing too much work on its main thread" no crash messages or something.
User

by cactusmcgirk » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:28 am

Android here, the Temple of Ethereal Evil stage has desert themed music when it should probably be jungle themed
User

by The Kingmaker » Sun May 24, 2015 8:13 pm

I'm pretty sure this isn't an intended feature so I'll call it a bug.

I was messing around with Oni (who I bought and is AMAZING) and noticed when he uses Sword Torment and goes up a level (so Sword Torment is what made him go up a level) The actual attack deals no damage. At all to any enemies, which is odd because then I would expect him not to level up. Hm.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun May 24, 2015 10:32 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:I'm pretty sure this isn't an intended feature so I'll call it a bug.

I was messing around with Oni (who I bought and is AMAZING) and noticed when he uses Sword Torment and goes up a level (so Sword Torment is what made him go up a level) The actual attack deals no damage. At all to any enemies, which is odd because then I would expect him not to level up. Hm.

Magnus has this problem with his abilities too.
BBB

by The Kingmaker » Mon May 25, 2015 10:09 am

BBB I just tested (I wasn't sure if you were saying you had tested or not) but after getting to wave 45 on Rage Valley I can confirm the unseen enemies have no encyclopaedia entries. Its strange however that there is a blank space to the left of Juggernaut there that I would expect to be Hobgoblin's. I can't see Hobgoblin in there at all in fact.

My treasured creations:
User

by The Kingmaker » Mon May 25, 2015 10:18 am

Also this isn't a bug but I just noticed it and it's "bugging" me.
Shrapnel shot has Achievement related to it. All upgrades have them in KRO. KRF is a little flakier but most of them are achievement based too.

My treasured creations:
User

by Adit » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:34 am

Well , I dont know if this is a bug or not , but I would kindly like to inform you. In Kingdom rush , (regular version) when I try to use rain of fire or reinforcements , IT DOSENT WORK !! :shock: Yeah , sometimes , in some incidents . Earlier , This happened when hordes of demons were trying to pass through the exit ( This was the first time.) But now , it has started happening often on my device. It is not that I cant use rain of fire , but I can use it only after 2 or 3 taps. This is a nuisance because without rain if fire or reinforcements , the level becomes difficult for me. Please check and tell whether this is really a bug , or the sensitivity of my device is less.I am using a tab of digiland company.I have not downloaded kingdom rush on my ipad.Please inform me.

Thanking you , Adit.
If you are born poor , it's not your mistake ; but if you die poor , you SUCK. XD.
User

by chrisge87 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:51 am

I am also having the same problems with Sunken Citadel Heroic level (Frontiers). Nothing happens until about halfway through the 3rd wave. I'm using Android latest OS.
User

by DeltaActual » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:51 pm

After the last update , my ICloud save is gone.... iPhone version here, haven't checked on the iPad yet.
What gives?!
User

by The Kingmaker » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Just a couple of things I noticed while trying to get all achievements on KRF, as I have all on the other two.

In Beresad's lair, tapping the gold pile only grants 1 gold per fly-by. As this is veteran it could be intentional, however this isn't stated on the wiki atm.

For the KRF upgrade "Brilliance", it states that there is a damage increase for every other mage tower built. Upon building a level full of mage towers in endless, I am disappointed at how low this caps.

I was about to post the capped stats, but I see this is on the wiki, stating it caps at a 30% increase with 4% for every tower built. Clearly this is meant to be, however it feels a little too small in some places. While the base damage of an Archmage increases by 20, it only increases by 2 for the Necromancer, this seems a little unbalanced.

My treasured creations:
User

by Manijure » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:Just a couple of things I noticed while trying to get all achievements on KRF, as I have all on the other two.

In Beresad's lair, tapping the gold pile only grants 1 gold per fly-by. As this is veteran it could be intentional, however this isn't stated on the wiki atm.

For the KRF upgrade "Brilliance", it states that there is a damage increase for every other mage tower built. Upon building a level full of mage towers in endless, I am disappointed at how low this caps.

I was about to post the capped stats, but I see this is on the wiki, stating it caps at a 30% increase with 4% for every tower built. Clearly this is meant to be, however it feels a little too small in some places. While the base damage of an Archmage increases by 20, it only increases by 2 for the Necromancer, this seems a little unbalanced.

I'm pretty sure the gold pile mechanic is intentional for all difficulties, as if it wasn't that case, you could spam tapping and get a heck lot of gold, more than you should.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Chimto » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:02 am

The Kingmaker wrote:In Beresad's lair, tapping the gold pile only grants 1 gold per fly-by. As this is veteran it could be intentional, however this isn't stated on the wiki atm.

Tested. There's absolutely no error or missing information on the article at the moment.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by PatoThePotato » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Hey i have some bugs in the original KD,

1) the premium hero Magnus spellbanes health lines of his shadows (his mirage abillity) are not above theyre head , they are a bit higher and alot to the right , makes it confusing as when oyur shadow is fighting you think its the enemys health,

2) the musketers line for the second upgrade says : it wont hurt...for long, but its supposed to say : EAT GRAPESHOT !
User

by Anorak » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:05 pm

Im not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I was playing with bonehart yesterday and he shot out two attacks instead of one.
User

by Tranceforce » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:02 am

KR android, Rangers tower doesn't target skeletons from grave while they are ahead of all other enemies on The dark tower iron challenge and they don't seem to hit them with poison
User

by Chimto » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:09 am

Tranceforce wrote:KR android, Rangers tower doesn't target skeletons from grave while they are ahead of all other enemies on The dark tower iron challenge and they don't seem to hit them with poison

Not a bug. Skeletons are immune to poison and Rangers always prioritise other enemies over them.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by razieltnt » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:13 pm

Tranceforce wrote:KR android, Rangers tower doesn't target skeletons from grave while they are ahead of all other enemies on The dark tower iron challenge and they don't seem to hit them with poison

Do not buy this poison abillity if you want archers to shoot foes immune to poison.

EDIT:

Having this ability vs necromancer is awesomely beneficial - archers will target the summoner, not the summons as necromancer is NOT immune to poison.
This is the most boozesome, alcohol-soaked dwarven moradinian warrior cleric that I have ever drank with.
Thank You RaZoR LeAf for Your time and commitment.
User

by memnarch » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:41 am

Hi, I'm not sure if this bug has been addressed yet, but I haven't been able to find anything about it by searching.

It concerns the Tesla tower in Kingdom Rush. Whenever I build one, its appearance flickers in an out and I can only access it while it's firing, so if I want to upgrade it or sell it before it's in use, I can't. This is on the mobile version, by the way. I've never had this problem using the flash version.
Last edited by memnarch on Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:37 pm

memnarch wrote:Hi, I'm not sure if this bug has been addressed yet, but I haven't been able to find anything about it by searching.

It concerns the Tesla tower in Kingdom Rush. Whenever I build one, its appearance flickers in an out and I can only access it while its firing, so if I want to upgrade it or sell it before it's in use, I can't. This is on the mobile version, by the way. I've never had this problem using the flash version.

I've never heard of this, either. At least it will discourage the use of such an OP tower. :P
BBB

PreviousNext