Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by Madison » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:34 pm

Hi,
Long time no see, I reinstalled my KR, KRF and KRO on iOS recently and played more than I should :hero: (laziness doesn't pay off unfortunately :sheep: )
and I found some weird things with Crossbow Fort.

More specifically the range of falcon skill is not working very accurate on some maps or maybe it is done with purpose, anyway I would like to know for sure :)
http://postimg.org/image/6yvxw86xx/

http://postimg.org/image/qdtcfs0gr/

http://postimg.org/image/pnvztsrot/

If this is a bug or something I will send more of that, as I encountered more during my fierce campaign :skull:

P.S. If that already was mentioned, sorry I was away for some time.

See ya
Prepare for glory!
User

by Muufu » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:47 am

Not sure if this is a bug or not but I can't explain this. Ok I play Kingdom Rush on my galaxy and everytime I choose my hero my meteors fall instead of my hero moving. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, can someone explain what's going on?
User

by Ninja » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:49 pm

When playing KRF on Armorgames on PC, Alric takes no damage from the mighty triple lash of a Saurian Brute.
:hero:
User

by strikeu » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:48 pm

question for support, previously posted in an incorrect forum topic, many apologies for not getting this posted in the proper location to begin with, and thanks to those who assist me in getting it right.

I sent more than one e-mail to the support / contact folks at ironhide games asking about this apparent glitch. I am hoping someone can assist me in figuring out what went wrong with the game?

any information would be greatly appreciated:

this happened 2 separate times in each game (Frontiers and the Kingdom Rush HD) playing on new iPad with IOS 9.2.

On Frontiers, Dusk Chateau heroic level. Vampiresa with almost FULL Red life-line (any impact from any tower would have defeated the vampiresa) literally SECONDS from the exit the complete RED lifeline went full green, and the vampiresa exits and the level (along with coins and items that I paid $$ for) was lost.

This same exact thing happened on Kingdom Rush same platform, iPad IOS 9.2. an almost completely defeated Lycan (I forget which level because this was the first time it happened and I was not taking good notes) however, it was on heroic in one of the later levels, full red health line seconds before the exit goes FULL green, and the level is lost (along with everything spent on the level to defeat).

I have asked the support folks through e-mail many times already with no reply, could someone assist in explaining what happened? this would not be so frustrating and I would simply cough it up to bad beats if I had not actually spent $$ on coins to buy items specifically to defeat these levels, LOL
thanks
strike
User

by Ninja » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:52 pm

The Lycan was either in KR's Blackburn Mini Campaign or KRF's Shadowmoon Mini Campaign, as those are the only 2 MC's they appear in.
User

by strikeu » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:57 pm

OK, great. thank you for that, I only remember seeing the creature leave the screen with a full health meter, LOL.

so, is there something I should be aware of that creatures with extremely low health suddenly becomes full heath when it is MUCH too late to do anything about it? is this a common problem? I have seen it happen twice, one of which I was able to document better than the first (when I was so surprised I couldn't capture it). like I said, I emptied my "bag of gear" on those levels and was dismayed and stunned to see what I assumed would be a defeated creature suddenly cause me to lose the level. I appreciate all of the information and will endeavor to stay alert in order to capture pictures or video in the future, but if there is any information about this out there, I would sincerely appreciate hearing about it. thank you again
strike
User

by AerisDraco » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:59 pm

At least for the Vampieresa, was it blocked before the exit? If so, there is a possibility that it regenerated health from a barracks kill.
The Lycan, I'm not sure about though, as its passive regen isn't enough.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by strikeu » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:15 pm

Yes, sure it was blocked, I mean ...I was throwing everything I had in front of it. I froze it 3 times, threw the reinforcements at it every time I could, it happened so close to the exit I had NO recourse. I was watching it near the exit and considered it a sure defeat since it so low on health and was in range of at least 1 tower enough to finish it off, then inexplicably it regenerated fully (this was the vampiresa). that one stage alone probably cost $4...LOL, very disturbing that I spent so much on that level to lose in such a puzzling way. I am just looking to see if this is a common problem? I can't be the first person to see this, I have searched the forums for a similar discussion.
User

by Ninja » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:21 pm

The Vampiresa probably got a barracks or reinforcement kill, as Aeris said. Had the Lycan switched from a man into a wolf yet? If not, then he probably did, and that's what killed you.
User

by AerisDraco » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:30 pm

Sounds likely.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by strikeu » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:37 pm

Neither of those instances explain what happened. I didn't start putting reinforcements in front of the vampiresa until the extremely low health went back to full green and additionally, there was no barracks kill, so neither of your explanations make sense for that. as for the Lycan, yes it had already switched to werewolf, it was surrounded by 3-5 more of them that were all successfully defeated except for this one with VERY low health that suddenly went full health 2 seconds before the exit. No explanation yet. My question is what is the glitch?
User

by Ninja » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:42 pm

strikeu wrote:Neither of those instances explain what happened. I didn't start putting reinforcements in front of the vampiresa until the extremely low health went back to full green and additionally, there was no barracks kill, so neither of your explanations make sense for that. as for the Lycan, yes it had already switched to werewolf, it was surrounded by 3-5 more of them that were all successfully defeated except for this one with VERY low health that suddenly went full health 2 seconds before the exit. No explanation yet. My question is what is the glitch?

Hm, I don't know then. But, what you should have done to survive that (and this is just a strategy tip), is rally Lucrezia (the secondary hero) over there. The reason being that she uses that cape thing instantly when coming out of bat form, and the cape instakills Vampiresa.
User

by strikeu » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:48 pm

I really appreciate the input from this forum, thank you very much! I am new to this and eagerly await additional inputs as perhaps my post will be seen by others. thank you all again.
strike
User

by Ninja » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:24 am

strikeu wrote:I really appreciate the input from this forum, thank you very much! I am new to this and eagerly await additional inputs as perhaps my post will be seen by others. thank you all again.
strike

You're very welcome. Please don't leave like other new members often do. We need more active members here. :)
User

by Ninja » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:24 am

Whoops, sorry. Double posted and I can't see the delete button anywhere ATM, so... :?
Last edited by Ninja on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
User

by The Kingmaker » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:37 am

I would assume that this is some kind of bug in the Shadowmoon/CoCB updates. Both of these enemies have some kind of regeneration effect, and it is likely that this glitches and gave them full health

Alternatively, I can't remember these maps, but they could be the ones where an enemy can go just past the exit and be invulnerable, so that these enemies had already crossed the line, but looked full health as they were no longer on the field. Regardless this is a bug
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Ninja » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:10 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:I would assume that this is some kind of bug in the Shadowmoon/CoCB updates. Both of these enemies have some kind of regeneration effect, and it is likely that this glitches and gave them full health

Alternatively, I can't remember these maps, but they could be the ones where an enemy can go just past the exit and be invulnerable, so that these enemies had already crossed the line, but looked full health as they were no longer on the field. Regardless this is a bug

The regeneration never glitched when I was playing them. I would assume it's the latter suggestion, as no one has reported this occurrence before.
User

by strikeu » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Thanks for the input, much appreciated. regardless, even if this is not a glitch, these games have gotten the last penny I plan to give them, and YES I know that was a bad idea to start with. typical games like this, the first time you spend any real $$ the game (for some UNEXPLAINED reason) gets so difficult that you spend your life savings if you ever want to go any further. lesson learned.

thank you all again for the info
User

by Ninja » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:34 pm

strikeu wrote:Thanks for the input, much appreciated. regardless, even if this is not a glitch, these games have gotten the last penny I plan to give them, and YES I know that was a bad idea to start with. typical games like this, the first time you spend any real $$ the game (for some UNEXPLAINED reason) gets so difficult that you spend your life savings if you ever want to go any further. lesson learned.

thank you all again for the info

Yeah, agreed. The only thing you should be using real money for in KR games (IMO) are the heroes, for more variety.

You're welcome. :)
User

by Ninja » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:26 pm

Troll Breakers cannot be enraged by Troll Chieftains when playing on iPad. I tested this several times.
User

PreviousNext