Top 10 Pokemon(All Games)

Talk about anything game related!

Re: Top 10 Pokemon(All Games)

by Pencil » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:18 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:
Pencil what mega-evos do you think should come in future? Kingdra holds a place in my heart for its nicely distributed stats, good typing offensively and defensively and a movepool that does JUST enough - but a Mega would really be great.

Kingdra is pretty cool! I remember struggling to find a dragon scale in gold to evolve seadra. Well, I'm biased, but I'd really like to see Gen 2 Starter Megas, it makes sense. Also they're some of the coolest mons IMO.
Ironhide Developer

by Oof_Shunt » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Gold and Silver were awesome
User

by Pencil » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:51 pm

They're some of the best games in the series. If only it had better level scaling and Kanto were balanced appropiately, they'd be the best by a longshot.
Ironhide Developer

by Oof_Shunt » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:37 pm

Not sure about level scaling or appropriate balance,,,,,but here's a list of what I love about Pokemon:

-the 1998-whenever tv show
-the gen2 sprites
-the gen2 8-bit music
-the gen2 everything
-Espeon
-Pryce's Hirohito quote "Snowmelt...and then Spring again" after defeating him
-dragon-type
-Koga's also-a-ninja daughter Janine
-returning to Pewter/challenging Brock
-Blaine "You better have burn heal!!!!!"

Challenging Brock in the new game with his new Kabutops/Onix/Omastar team was like...one of the best moments ever. Pokemon was awesome now that I'm thinking of it.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:21 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:I wonder who RaZoR LeAf's favourite is...

It's Porygon actually.

Red and Blue were my first games, so they will always hold a place close to my heart. I used every single pokemon (bar the overpowered legendaries) across many playthroughs, and several competetive online teams. I tended to use:
Hypno
Nidoking/queen
Exeggutor/Venusaur
Snorlax
Electrode
Dugtrio

My favourites though, are not based on stats at all.
Porygon
Victreebel
Blaziken
Torterra
Deoxys
Registeel
Most poison types
Umbreon
Sylveon
Pkus more i cant think of off the top of my head...

Im currenlt doing a Nuzlocke of Omega Ruby.
Yes it's me

by The Kingmaker » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:47 pm

Good luck on that nuzlocke.

My current Pokemon thing is shiny chaining. I have a luxray, matching Gardevoir and Gallade, rapidash and the crown jewel of my collection: an adamant Shiny Metagross, the only Pokemon I have ever EV trainined, and the only one I ever will unless I get pokerus or that kind of inclination.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Fenrir » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:49 pm

I recently redound my interest in Pokemon with the news about Pokemon sun and moon. My all time favourites are;

1 Gengar (never actually had a Gengar :()
2 All water starters
3 steelix (my very first Pokemon card)
4 kingdra
5 Nidoking
6 Gallade
7 Garchomp
8 Snorlax
9 alakazam
10 Gyarados

Although most of these Pokemon are pretty OP (Garchomp, Steelix, Nidoking) I like them purely based on design or other influential moments (Steelix was my first Pokemon chard and Totodile was my first Pokemon)
Also currently playing a fan made Pokemon game called Solar light and lunar dark. I HIGHLY recommend it :D
P.s you can download it off the wiki for laptops and desktops.
WAZZZZZUP!!!
User

by SealDarklight » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:37 pm

Fenrir wrote:I recently redound my interest in Pokemon with the news about Pokemon sun and moon. My all time favourites are;

1 Gengar (never actually had a Gengar :()
2 All water starters
3 steelix (my very first Pokemon card)
4 kingdra
5 Nidoking
6 Gallade
7 Garchomp
8 Snorlax
9 alakazam
10 Gyarados

Although most of these Pokemon are pretty OP (Garchomp, Steelix, Nidoking) I like them purely based on design or other influential moments (Steelix was my first Pokemon chard and Totodile was my first Pokemon)
Also currently playing a fan made Pokemon game called Solar light and lunar dark. I HIGHLY recommend it :D
P.s you can download it off the wiki for laptops and desktops.

Thats nice
User

by Fenrir » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:07 am

SealDarklight wrote:Thats nice

Thanks? Not sure if sarcastic or not :|
WAZZZZZUP!!!
User

by Magnus0 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:06 pm

My first pokemon game was soul silver. I was one of those weird kids who preferred chicorita over the other two starters, and Meganium is still one of my favorite pokemon. I generally really like gen two pokemon, I honestly cannot think of a single gen two pokemon that I don't like. Jumpluff, Xatu, Furret, Houndoom, Misdreavus, Lanturn and Girafarig are some of my favorites, mostly visually. Soul Silver also had the best legendaries. Lugia is by far the coolest legendary pokemon, but Suicune and Celebi come really close.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by SealDarklight » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:01 am

Magnus Swiftwind wrote:My first pokemon game was soul silver. I was one of those weird kids who preferred chicorita over the other two starters, and Meganium is still one of my favorite pokemon. I generally really like gen two pokemon, I honestly cannot think of a single gen two pokemon that I don't like. Jumpluff, Xatu, Furret, Houndoom, Misdreavus, Lanturn and Girafarig are some of my favorites, mostly visually. Soul Silver also had the best legendaries. Lugia is by far the coolest legendary pokemon, but Suicune and Celebi come really close.

I don't want to be rude but I didn't like most of Gen 2 pokemon but I really liked the dark and steel types the most than other types in Gen 2. I liked Houndoom, skarmory, tyranitar but when Gen 4 came out I really liked the honchcrow and yanma because of their new evolution. I mean it had the first dark types and its one of my favorites and they all look good. I liked lugia as well except for the psychic typing but it looked good and it was great in the movies. If you're one of these Gen two or Gen one kids don't complain that I didn't like the Gen 2 or 1 games because i like the newer generations because the games are same in different ways like star wars ep 4 with ep 7 differences but I still said what Pokemon I like in Gen 2 because they look threatening and cool to me and the game is a good sequel.
User

Previous