Heroes Idea

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Heroes Idea

by magicmetal03 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Just something random I just want to do.

Donman the Scavenger(Every stats are when hero is level 10.)
HP-450
ATK-15~25
Armor:None
Speed-Very Fast
Regeneration-30 per second
Resapwn-15 Sec
Range-Melee

Skills:
Vanish-Cost:2/2/2
Every 30/25/20 seconds,he can be invisible and still attack the enemy withoit it attack the hero.It lasts for 5/7/9 seconds.

Target Lock-Cost:3/3/3
Every 35/30/25 seconds,he can let up to 3 enemies all attack him and he will dodge every single attack.It lasts for 3/6/9 seconds.

Shadow Attack-Cost:1/2/3
Every 20/15/10 seconds,the hero attack the enemy secretly so the enemy will not attack him,dealing 60/80/100 true damage.

Armor Gaining-Costs:1/2/3
Every 20/17/15 seconds,the hero can steal armor from Low/Med/High.

Hero Ability-Help of friends-Costs-3/3/3
Can summon 5 small wild wolves to stall

Wild wolves
HP-100/110/120
ATK:5~15/9~25/11~30
Armor-None/Low
Speed-Very Fast

Quotes:
Being hungry is a training for you.
My name is Dovnman the scatvengar
I hate you!I hate you!I hate-Oh!A cookie!
Can you do anything good for the soiety?Steal some food from the stores!Steal!
Hi there!Welcome to my lhome!Here is my bed(which is a trash can),here is my bathroom(which is the sewer) and here is my soap(the garbage).
Last edited by magicmetal03 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

Re: Heroes Idea

by RZRider » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Why does he only have three?
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by magicmetal03 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:39 pm

RZRider wrote:Why does he only have three?

Three what?
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by The Kingmaker » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:50 pm

Three powers. If you remove one he could be a secondary hero or a hero in the first KR. Alternatively add another power and a hero spell and he'll be for KRO, or two more powers for KRF :D

A physical description/appearance and/or some lore/history would be really great! ;)

If target lock and vanish stack it would be really cool. Shadow attack is a little UP, perhaps up to 100 or so. Deep lash (Cronan) was the closest I could find by thinking of single target from memory. It deals 108 damage with a 12 second cooldown, but he is rather UP so maybe up to 120 could be better. Whatever you seem best.

Invulnerability and blocking 3 enemies at once for 9 seconds is rather powerful for its cooldown, blocking multiple enemies would be cold, but perhaps that without a lesser invulnerability or without invilenrability, or invulnerability on its own would be more balanced.

I like the third and first quote. Another couple would be ideal if we don't have lore to help connect with the heir more (I iust like writing long back stories for my heroes, in my Oddities thread some of the lore is longer (and better (brackets inside brackets?! (bracketsception) Impossible!) than some of heroes)

Finally for a scavenger you could have some powers more directly related to scavenging. Slowly gaining armour and or higher damage from enemies with armour and higher damage would be interesting. Sending him up against larger enemies to power him up, but putting him more in danger, would be an interesting and rather thrilling playstyle. I really should restart making my own heroes
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Ninja » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:35 pm

The Kingmaker wrote: (and better (brackets inside brackets?! (bracketsception) Impossible!) than some of heroes)

That's actually incorrect usage of brackets. (First come parentheses[then brackets{and then whatever these are come last.}]) ;)
:hero:
User

by The Kingmaker » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:39 pm

{I can do whatever [that I want (to do) :P ] ;)}
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Ninja » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:46 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:{I can do whatever [that I want (to do) :P ] ;)}

Prepare for your doom. Meet me in the KR Arena tomorrow in the afternoon. :skull:
User

by magicmetal03 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:31 pm

Edited.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by RZRider » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:56 pm

5 not 4 :x
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Ninja » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:15 am

RZRider wrote:5 not 4 :x

No need to be angry; if you're going to review, do it calmly and if possible, inoffensively.
User