KR4+ Hero Interface Ideas

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

KR4+ Hero Interface Ideas

by Sinque Productions » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:41 am

As we all know, in each new KR game, there's a new thing heroes can do (upgrades for KRF and special ability for KRO). My hope for KR4 is there will be a new feature for the hero interface. I have a few ideas:
1. Different action modes: Defensive (stays in same place and tries to block instead of doing damage), attacking (does damage and stays safe), and some others.
Maybe it would be accessible at the info bar at the bottom of the screen when you click on the hero.
2. Power up: Universal ability where the heroes can temporarily become stronger for 10 seconds or something like that.
3. Target: Heroes can target a certain enemy or a group of enemies. Again, accessible at info bar area (like different action modes)
4. Don't die without a fight!: (Maybe this would be an ability for a hero) When a hero gets close to death, he does more damage and rapid fires all of his abilities to stay alive.
I will continue to add more ideas as I think of them.

I hope than IH continues to only add one new feature per game, even if some of these never get released.

Tell me what you think
:veznan:
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

Re: KR4+ Hero Interface Ideas

by AerisDraco » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:41 pm

There's the idea I put in place in my KRA idea, with 10 skills which can be used in any combo.
Or RaZoR's KRC idea, with armor.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by The Kingmaker » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:48 pm

Customisation, not in terms or lore or appearance, but in a few different playstyles. What I'd like is what Kevin34 touched on in his ideas thread waaaay back when about Nivus the White, who was more focused on true magic but couldn't disintegrate, or Alleria throwing knives or shooting crossboes
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Ook ook » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Yes Kevin34's ideas were really cool I think it would be nice if you could change a few subtle things about each hero
Long live the tats... Oh and pencil!
Ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook
User