Kingdom Rush Origins Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush Origins Bugs

by AerisDraco » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:06 pm

I'm pretty sure Obsidian Heads not working has been mentioned before.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Simmonds91 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:53 pm

there are bugs in kr, krf and origins: on some waves spider enemies appear.

Badum Tsch!
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by The Kingmaker » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:59 pm

With all the KRF bugs I had to check this, and thus just forcibly played Tainted Place-that-looks-more-like-Hell-than-Pandaemonium-with-a-noticable-lack-of-dwarves-that-really-reduces-it-aesthetically-as-an-update-in-my-opinion.

While the in-game information about enemy speeds and armour in Forgotten Treasures has been fixed, Dark Spitters and Dark Champions still have no regeneration/still have regeneration in their description.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Ninja » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:16 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:With all the KRF bugs I had to check this, and thus just forcibly played Tainted Place-that-looks-more-like-Hell-than-Pandaemonium-with-a-noticable-lack-of-dwarves-that-really-reduces-it-aesthetically-as-an-update-in-my-opinion.

While the in-game information about enemy speeds and armour in Forgotten Treasures has been fixed, Dark Spitters and Dark Champions still have no regeneration/still have regeneration in their description.

I don't think Pandaemonium is Hell anyways. Why would the demons be coming out of portals to fight you if it was? (But it still looks more like Hell than the Tainted Pit does, what with Moloch frowning down at you from his throne and that epic music playing in the background.)
:hero:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:01 am

Ninja wrote:
The Kingmaker wrote:With all the KRF bugs I had to check this, and thus just forcibly played Tainted Place-that-looks-more-like-Hell-than-Pandaemonium-with-a-noticable-lack-of-dwarves-that-really-reduces-it-aesthetically-as-an-update-in-my-opinion.

I don't think Pandaemonium is Hell anyways. Why would the demons be coming out of portals to fight you if it was? (But it still looks more like Hell than the Tainted Pit does, what with Moloch frowning down at you from his throne and that epic music playing in the background.)

This is hardly the place for such speculation. He was simply making a joke. ;)

There are some other enemies with unfitting descriptions. I believe that I already mentioned the Redspines having false information in their introductory cards. Some of the minibosses from the Endless Stages are described with an asterisk as being minibosses, while others are not. Worg Riders, while only a nitpick, should be described with, "Will dismount" rather than "Can dismount," as they have a 100% chance of dismounting after death. Finally, about half of all enemies in Origins need to have their speed levels renamed, as the encyclopedia thinks every enemy is fit to run marathons and gives them speed values much faster than they should be.
BBB

by 86er » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:36 am

I think I have noticed Faustus fail to silence more than 1 to 2 enemies nearby despite Enervation being maxed even if at least 3 of the close-enough enemies were silenceable.

If I knew of a way to freeze the app in its functionality tracks let alone take screenshots , I would show it.
User

by Simmonds91 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:35 am

86er wrote:I think I have noticed Faustus fail to silence more than 1 to 2 enemies nearby despite Enervation being maxed even if at least 3 of the close-enough enemies were silenceable.

If I knew of a way to freeze the app in its functionality tracks let alone take screenshots , I would show it.

To screencap hold down the home button and power button at the same time. So the button at the top of your ipad and the button above the charger hole :)
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by AerisDraco » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:38 pm

I dunno what happened here.
Sorry for the terrible glare, I wanted to take a pic before the glitch disappeared.
Note the Bladesinger under Eridan's portrait. What is he fighting?
He's fighting the Brute, yet:
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Ninja » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:31 pm

Did the Brute eventually kill the Bladesinger, or did he have infinite HP because of his magic powers?
User

by AerisDraco » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:48 pm

Not sure. I do think that the Singer was taken damage though.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Ninja » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:55 pm

AerisDraco wrote:Not sure. I do think that the Singer was taking damage though.

Oh, that's really weird. :?
User

by AerisDraco » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Gersh dern it Eridun

He refused to do anything. At all. No melee, no ranged, no movement. Had to restart the level.

KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:08 pm

It's your fault for playing that level. ;)
BBB

by Juice Box » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:02 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:It's your fault for playing that level. ;)

Goddamn, you're... You're too fruiting right on this...
User

by Sinque Productions » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:19 pm

Simmonds91 wrote:there are bugs in kr, krf and origins: on some waves spider enemies appear.

Badum Tsch!

:lol: Although this isn't a in bug origins, here's a bug I found on the forum: Big Bad Bug. 8-)
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by PLAYERON » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:02 am

TheObvious wrote:At level 11 there is a glitch were I can not do anything at all but on every other level i can build towers And etc... But I have a
Theory that It happened when i instant killed the boss with reg'son's abillity and the boss just stood there waking but not going nowhere and how when you kill the boss the little cut scene is stuck

The exact same problem happened to me! :( :( :(
User

by The Kingmaker » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:54 am

Yeah the bug with Vindicator III against Malicia is known. Hopefully we can poke ironhide for a bug patch when it's a bit quieter (so probably in 5 years :P )
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by edma1026 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:51 pm

Hello there,

I've been playing kingdom rush origins on my ipad, ios 9.3, on the Twilight invasion level, every time it will automatically sell towers, they just disappeared on a radom time! It's very annoying, please help!
User

by Juice Box » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:13 pm

edma1026 wrote:Hello there,

I've been playing kingdom rush origins on my ipad, ios 9.3, on the Twilight invasion level, every time it will automatically sell towers, they just disappeared on a radom time! It's very annoying, please help!

That's actually Ainyl destroying towers. Because apparently she can do that.
User

by edma1026 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:19 pm

Postby Juice Box » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:13 pm

edma1026 wrote:
Hello there,

That's actually Ainyl destroying towers. Because apparently she can do that.

wow!I thought it was a bug haha! that's super helpful! thanks!
User

PreviousNext