Heroes of yourself

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Heroes of yourself

by Ook ook » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:11 pm

In this thread people can create heroes based on themselves using stuff they like for me that is penguins dwarves and fighting with swords and shields after you create a hero I will put it in the op I will start with mine :D

Ook'ook
By Ook ook

LORE
When Ook'ook was a baby him and his dwarven parents were shipwrecked on the frozen wast. his parents escaped in a rowboat but Ook'ook was stranded. he was than found by penguoneys they took him to there king lord Orruk. Orruk king of the oonouk penguoney tribe adopted Ook'ook and gave him his name Ook'ook. He trained with the penguoney army and learned to fight with shields and use Arctic magic. Eventually when he was ten years old and fully trained he decided to leave the penguoney in search of his parents.

Before he left Orruk gave Ook'ook a small magic purple gem and told him that it would harness his power and amplify his magic he was also given a shield and penguoney battle armor. He built a smaller boat out of the wreckage of his parents boat and set sail south towards the land of Khazaddrenn home of the dwarves. After months of travel he arrived at the city of Lookoonda were he was told that his parents had gone back to there home in Crune. It took two weeks for Ook'ook to get to Crune once he got there he finally found his parents.

Ook'ook's parents Doura, and Deeth were now both knights in the dwarven army. His father Deeth explained to Ook'ook what happened the night that he was stranded in the frozen waste. He said that they were sailing north to talk with the Dooowa pengwoney tribe when there was a storm and there ship was attacked by orcs. They crashed into an ice shelf and thought that Ook'ook had been killed in the crash. After that they went back to there home and spent there time training to become knights so they could get vengeance at the death of there son.

Ook'ook than joined the dwarven knight academy and learned to fight with swords, crossbows, and axes. after years of training he became a knight in the dwarven army. He built a silver sword as his primary weapon and put the purple gem that Orruk had given him on the pommel. Now he fights with a sword in his right hand and a shield in his left hand he wears penguoney battle armor and no helmet. He uses both the fighting techniques of the penguoney and the strength and skill of the dwarves. He is considered a great warrior throughout the land.

APPEARANCE
Ook'ook wears penguoney battle armor witch looks like a rounded tower shield on his back and chest he has no helmet his light brown hair is almost a buzz cut and he has one small brade thet starts at his ear he fights with a sword and a round shield his eyes are glowing yellow.

QUOTES
:hero: ook ook oook!
In the name of Orruk
For Oonouk
Rage is the key to victory
:skull: you will pay for this!

STATS
Alignment: HONOR,RAGE
Rang damage: 50-70 (magic damage) glares at his opponent
Melee damage: 30-50 (Magic) 30-50 (fiscal) (his sword glows light purple before he brings it down on his enemy)
Health: 400
Armor: high
Magic resistance: low
Rang attack speed: once per second
Melee attack speed: once per three quarters of a second
Movement speed: normal
Regain: 40 per second
Respawn: 30 seconds

PASSIVES
Blocking
Ook'ook has a 35 percent chance of blocking melee attacks and a 10 percent chance of blocking rang attacks when he blocks a attack his shield glows purple

ABILITIES
Ice storm(cost 3/3/3)(cooldown 10 seconds)
Ook'ook summons a white cloud that appears over his head and then moves towards the entrance for 3/5/7 seconds the holl time it rains ice dealing 10/20/30 damage to all enemies it passes it also slows enemies by 20/35/50 percent wile there under the cloud

Death glare(cost 3/3/3)(cooldown 20 seconds)
Ook'ook glares at his opponent dealing 250/500/750 damage (a big purple x will appear on the target for 3 seconds)

Freez blast(cost 2/2/2)(cooldown 10 seconds)
Ook'ook blasts ice at the closest enemies to him freezing 5/10/15 enemies for 1/2/3 seconds

Magic pommel(cost 1/1/1)(cooldown 5 seconds)
Ook'ook pommel smashes his opponent dealing 30/60/90 magic erea damage

Penguoney wariers(cost 4/4/4)(respawn 5 seconds)
1/2 penguoney wariers come running to Ook'ook from the exit and follow him around his stats are ((damage: 10/15/20)(health: 75/150/225)(magic resistance: low medium))

NOTES
Penguoney are intelligent penguins just so you know
Ook'ook is a dwarf with a penguoney name
Long live the tats... Oh and pencil!
Ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook
User

Re: Heroes of yourself

by Ruby_Hex » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:48 pm

Quick question, do we just post our ideas in the comments and then you copy them into your post? If so, then it seems a little un-necessary. Why not just let people post their complete heroes in the replies section?
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by Ook ook » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:00 pm

i don't understand your question can you explain
Ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook
User

by Ruby_Hex » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Sure, I was just wondering why you said:
"In this thread, people can create heroes based on themselves using stuff they like, after you create a hero I will put it in the op."
That means that I would post my idea for anyone to see if they look in the reply section.
But...
You said that you will copy our idea, then put it into your post. You don't have to do that, people will already be able to see it.
No point in having the same thing, twice. Does that clear it up? :)
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by Ook ook » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:30 pm

Ruby_Hex wrote:Sure, I was just wondering why you said:
"In this thread, people can create heroes based on themselves using stuff they like, after you create a hero I will put it in the op."
That means that I would post my idea for anyone to see if they look in the reply section.
But...
You said that you will copy our idea, then put it into your post. You don't have to do that, people will already be able to see it.
No point in having the same thing, twice. Does that clear it up? :)

The reason I would put it in the op is so that it is easier to find all the heroes in one place rather than searching through the thread for them

Ps I like your new avatar
User

by Ruby_Hex » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:43 pm

K, cool. Yea, I was gettin' kinda tired of the old one. It's surprisingly hard to find one that I like! :?
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:48 pm

Big Bad Bug

Hero of Heroes

HP: 300
Regen: 20
Melee: 6-11 physical
-Tries as hard as possible to deliver a decent punch every second
Armour: None
Respawn: 25s

Heroic Call: (45s) Summons a random hero from the Hero Room with all abilities and 50/67/75% HP and damage for 30/60/90 seconds.
(Summons any hero that the player has unlocked, so stingy scrubs like Aeris will only be able to summon free heroes, while cool, Ironhide-supportive can summon all heroes. Up to 2 summoned heroes can assist the player at a time.)

Galvanisation: (Passive) Nearby heroes deal 20/30/40% more damage with all attacks and skills in a moderate AOE.
(AOE is the size of a High Elven Mage's range. Buffed heroes have a red glow beneath their feet.)

Unbeatable: (21s) BBB's superiority reminds enemies of their inadequacy, causing them to deal 90/80/70% normal damage to heroes in BBB's stare for 3/5/7 seconds.
(BBB's eyes glow white, causing enemies to glow white as well, dealing less damage only when attacking heroes. BBB must remain still to continue the debuff's effect on enemies.)

Skill Kill: (Varies) Uses the 1st/2nd/3rd tier of any hero power from any game with the corresponding cooldown.

Creation: (60s) Summons a random hero with mediocre/decent/good/great stats and a random set of skills for 15/20/25/30 seconds.
(Heroes have 5/10/15/20 "points" to be used on any stat, which is randomly distributed. Each point is worth 25 HP, 3 damage, 5 to minimum or maximum damage, 5% physical armour, or 5 to health regeneration. All heroes start with a base of 100 HP, 10 regeneration, no armour, and 6-12 damage, plus whatever combination of 5 skills from any of the 3 games' heroes, excluding hero spells.)

Special Note: Never uses terrible things, like summoning Xin or using Bolin's mines. I have standards.
BBB

by Ruby_Hex » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:53 am

This should be fun! :twisted:

Name: Naddo the Casual Warrior
HP: 375
Armor: None
Melee damage: 35 - 50
Ranged damage: 15 - 25 (Throws a random nerdy book at enemy)
Heal rate: 46
Respawn: 20 seconds
Speed: About as fast a Lynn
Appearance: Naddo wears a white shirt, blue hoody, grey jeans and black shoes. In his hand he has a gold sword. He also has pale skin and long, dirty-blonde hair, pointy elf-ears and a big grin.
Quotes: "Let's not, and say that we did." "I am running, just in slow-motion." "Sorry, what? I think you're breaking up!" "Why can't you guys hate each-other on your own time?" Upon death: "Oh geez..."

Origin: Once upon a time there was an elven child named Naddo, blessed with amazing humor, stupendous good looks, and really, really long hair, he set out to follow his dreams and become the greatest warrior ever! Then, he realized that being the greatest warrior ever is really, really hard, so now he just kinda' shows up from time-to-time, fighting off terrible threats, or sleeping in. Probably the last one.

Abilities:
Sleep in: Naddo hops into his bed that appears out of nowhere, after sleeping in it for about 2 seconds, he get's double damage and health for 4 / 5 / 6 seconds. When in this state, Naddo glows gold. After the bed appears, enemies near it will be stunned for 3 seconds.

Jokester: On every attack, Naddo has a 15% / 30% / 45% chance to tell an amazing joke, instead of attacking with his sword. When he does this, it stuns the enemy that he hits for 1 / 2 / 3 seconds while also dealing double damage.

Sarcasm: Naddo makes a joke that's so sarcastic, it kills all enemies that are nearby, so long as they have 250 / 350 / 450 health or less

Gesticulation: Naddo waves his arms around frantically while showering his enemies with useless facts about various nerdy things, dealing 100 / 150 / 200 magic damage every second to all nearby enemies while having a 25% chance of stunning them.

Hero spell: WHAT!?: Naddo yells "WHAT?!?!" at the top of his lungs, dealing 1000 / 1500 / 2000 damage, distributed throughout all enemies on the screen.
Last edited by Ruby_Hex on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
User

by magicmetal03 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:54 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:Big Bad Bug

Hero of Heroes

HP: 300
Regen: 20
Melee: 6-11 physical
-Tries as hard as possible to deliver a decent punch every second
Armour: None
Respawn: 25s

Heroic Call: (45s) Summons a random hero from the Hero Room with all abilities and 50/67/75% HP and damage for 30/60/90 seconds.
(Summons any hero that the player has unlocked, so stingy scrubs like Aeris will only be able to summon free heroes, while cool, Ironhide-supportive can summon all heroes. Up to 2 summoned heroes can assist the player at a time.)

Galvanisation: (Passive) Nearby heroes deal 20/30/40% more damage with all attacks and skills in a moderate AOE.
(AOE is the size of a High Elven Mage's range. Buffed heroes have a red glow beneath their feet.)

Unbeatable: (21s) BBB's superiority reminds enemies of their inadequacy, causing them to deal 90/80/70% normal damage to heroes in BBB's stare for 3/5/7 seconds.
(BBB's eyes glow white, causing enemies to glow white as well, dealing less damage only when attacking heroes. BBB must remain still to continue the debuff's effect on enemies.)

Skill Kill: (Varies) Uses the 1st/2nd/3rd tier of any hero power from any game with the corresponding cooldown.

Creation: (60s) Summons a random hero with mediocre/decent/good/great stats and a random set of skills for 15/20/25/30 seconds.
(Heroes have 5/10/15/20 "points" to be used on any stat, which is randomly distributed. Each point is worth 25 HP, 3 damage, 5 to minimum or maximum damage, 5% physical armour, or 5 to health regeneration. All heroes start with a base of 100 HP, 10 regeneration, no armour, and 6-12 damage, plus whatever combination of 5 skills from any of the 3 games' heroes, excluding hero spells.)

Special Note: Never uses terrible things, like summoning Xin or using Bolin's mines. I have standards.

Welp,all levels in the whole KR series:3 stars on Verteran(Except for some levels in KR that is in Heroric/Iron)
:yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey:
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by AerisDraco » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:32 am

Jeez m8
I mostly don't buy heroes because my money is better used saving toward a new computer, a more cost-effective decision long-term.

Aeris

Meme Keeper

HP: 69
Regen: 3
Melee: 30.0 (Using his training in Gorilla Warfare, Aeris executes one strike every second)
Ranged: 4-10 (Opens his mouth to fire a lazar beam, dealing damage every 0.2 seconds)
Respawn: 8 seconds m8

Skills:

Gorilla Warfare: (Innate)
If Aeris kills 300 enemies in a single level, the damage of all his attacks and skills is doubled.

420 blaze it (Passive)
Aeris is so high on dank weed that he ignores 30%/60%/90% of attacks used against him.

4chan Storytime (Active, 40 seconds)
Reads a fanfic so cringey that up to 1/2/3 nearby enemies with no armor will immediately die, and any others will be stunned for 2/4/6 seconds.

Rustled Jimmies (Passive)
If Aeris' HP drops below 20%/30%/40%, his jimmies are rustled, and all nearby enemies immediately get halved attack.

Cats (Active, 20 seconds)
Aeris summons 1 of 3 cats:
Nyan Cat flies in a straight line toward the entrance, dealing 20/30/40 true damage to any encountered enemy, and boosting the HP of any soldiers in the path by 20/30/40.
Grumpy Cat stands there for 5 seconds, slowing enemies by 10%/25%/40%, and slowing their attack speed by 40%/60%/80%.
Keyboard Cat doubles the regen of nearby allies, and increases their attack speed by 20%/30%/40% for 6/7/8 seconds.

Angry Pepe Storm (Hero Spell, 69 seconds)
Summons 2/4/6 Angry Pepes at random locations on the map, which each slow down enemies, attack them, and negate their abilities for 10 seconds.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Juice Box » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 am

Juice Box
Master Champion Champion Master Champion Empress Queen Master Champion

Stats:
HP: 540
Armor: High (75%)
Damage: 34-42, delivers a MIGHTY blow of her giant sword every second.
Respawn Time: 20s
Appearance: Imagine the most amazing being you can ever think of. Now multiply that by 10.

Then square it.

Then square it again.

Abilities:
Dreaded Dread Volcano of Dread (18s):
- Summons a small volcano in the battlefield. Catha can be visibly seen in the mouth of the volcano, trying desperately to get out but of course utterly failing. Juice Box yells with insurmountable rage and proceeds to throw every single enemy she finds inside the volcano, instakilling them.
Doom Poke of Doom (25s):
- Juice Box flies over to the most powerful enemy in the field, but instead of attacking, waits for two seconds, then pokes.
I Am The Law (20s):
- If an enemy fighting Juice Box continues to live his or her shallow existence after 8 seconds, Juice Box explodes with rage, flying high above and pelting the enemy with random Catha's and BBB's, before grabbing a minigun and shooting the f***er to death. The mixture of the sheer awesomeness of what Juice Box just did as well as the eradication of Catha's and BBB's motivates nearby towers and barracks troops to staggering heights, doubling their attack speed and damage.
Charming (15s):
- Juice Box picks a random enemy and yells, "YOU. BOW DOWN TO ME, NUBLET." The sorry enemy realizes the error of his ways and seeks only to serve his or her new queen, thereby transforming into a Loyal Servant of Juice Box, a being with magnanimous stature, beauty, and 400/28-36/high armor stats.
Hero Spell: BBB (50s)
- Summons a nublet BBB in any area of the map, with 300 health and 6-11 damage. Any enemy who comes across this unit is filled with a mixture of both undeniable laughter, pity, and anger that such a nublet could ever even exist in such a fair world, and thus explode immediately.
User

by SealDarklight » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:01 pm

This is myself as a Hero. I already made myself as a hero and you can View in my last posted Seals Made.

Seal Darklight
Im Seal And I came to Vez´na land and assisted Vez´nan for executing these little Pests namely Care bears, Faries, Unicorns, Little Ponies and Rainbow forces of evil to Protect Vez´nan from infecting the entire land into a disasters of Flowers, Candies and Rainbows and so on with their Embarasingly evil magic. Vez´nan gave me a Medal for saving his land from these evil pests :mrgreen: .

Health:...................400
Damage..................20-40 (Melee physical and Area Range Damage)
Armor....................40%
Magic Resistance.......40%
Regenerates............9hp per sec
Respawn.................20 sec
Hit speed................average
Speed....................average

Skills

Ultimate strike(active)(3,3,3 hero points)(Reload 30 sec)

Seal strikes his axe dealing 200/300/400 area true damage. If single oponent isnt dead it gets stunned for 5 seconds.

Shadow Claw(passive)(2,2,2 hero points)(average attackspeed)(Respawn 10 sec)

Seal (me) Has a cute Demon Imp named Shadow Claw wich has 100,150,200 hp, 40% armor and Magic resistance, 1,2,3 hp per sec and 4-6, 5-15, 10-20 Physical melee and Range Magic damage. It explodes dealing 50 true area damage like demonspawns.

Natural healing(passive)(1,1,1)

Seal Regenerates 3/6/9 hp per sec

Healing aura(passive)(1,1,1)

All soilders regenerates 1/2/3/4 hp per sec

Dark Magical Missiles(active)(3,3,3 hero points)(reload 60 sec)

Seal Shoots 5,10,15,20 Missiles that deal 100 Area Magic damage

Appear: Human with a Seal mask, armor, jacket and with an axe and a shotgun.

Quotes

Welcome to my headcollection
You! Yes You! Prepare To Die
Im The Lightbringer. Im The F*PiiP* Universe.
Exterminate
Time for Some Fresh Meat!
(death) Please! Not to Rainbowland!
Last edited by SealDarklight on Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by magicmetal03 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:03 pm

Magicmetal
The instant killer

Health:100
Damage:Instakill(Except for bosses)
Armor:None
Speed:Fast
Respwan:0.0000000001 second
Regeneration:100 per second

Skills

Area Instakill(20/18/16 seconds recharge)
Instakill 5/7/9 enemies.

Money!
When an enemy does enough damage to kill him,he dies,but you get 100/300/500 gold.

Boss Attack
When Magicmetal hits a boss,the boss takes 100/200/300 true damage,and anything around the boss(Except for the hero)takes 100/150/200 true damage.

Instant Victory
In 1 in 1000/1 in 500/1 in 250 chance,you will get instant victory in a level.

Hero Skills:Duplicate
Summon another version of Magicmetal,with the same skills.It lasts for 25/35/45 seconds.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by xstargaming » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:56 pm

Xstar, Wizard of C#

Health: 300 (10 regen per second)
Base Attack Damage: 10-18 (Ranged)
Movement Speed: Medium
Respawn: 30 seconds

Abilities:

Technomancy: For every second that passes by in-game, Xstar's base attack damage increases by 0.01/0.05/0.1 points.

Void Return Type (15 second cooldown): Xstar selects the nearest 2/4/6 enemies and sends them into oblivion -- but only temporarily. A well-designed function will complete at some point, ergo the enemies return, but only after taking 15%/30%/45% of their health as damage.

Synchronization: If any two towers, placed side-by-side, are of two variants, give each of them an 5%/10%/15% attack damage increase. This does stack between multiple towers.

Abstraction (8 second cooldown): Xstar silences 1/2/3 nearby enemies. If the enemy has no abilities to silence, however, it is marked with a mystical rune (also known as a random UTF-8 character); if marked with ψ, the rune will explode for 40/80/120 area damage after 2 seconds; if marked with ϗ, the enemy take bleeding damage of 3/5/7 per second until it perishes; if marked with Ϡ, the enemy will occasionally attack another enemy with a 10%/20%/30% bonus to its attack.

The Almighty Power of LINQ (40 second cooldown/Hero Power): Xstar channels the wondrous power of LINQ to deal 100/150/200 damage to all enemies within his current lane. If at least four towers are affected by Synchronization, increase the damage by 100 points. If any enemies are in oblivion or marked with a rune at present, they take another 10%/30%/50% of this damage. If Xstar's base attack damage has doubled since the start of the level, increase the damage by 200 points.

User

by RZRider » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:05 am

RZRider
The angry dude
The boring legend: In recent boring times, a loser named RZRider would be born.Someone told his mother the day before he was born that a person born on the 29th of 2004 would have magical powers of super awesomeness, be handsome,smart, buff, and a complete badass. The mother was overjoyed with the news. She made announcements, put it on her blog, even went to the president to tell him the news. Now, this boy if born on the 29th would be very powerful, and change the world. The next day, the women went in to labor and had an ugly, fat baby boy. Now, he was born on the 28th, not the 29th and thus had a curse instead of a blessing. He indeed would be smart and change the world, but he would never be liked. The boy grew up his entire life ( a whole 12 years. Wow) he would be angry and nerdy. Now when he was angry, watch out, becuase he would beat the crap out of yah, but if he was not, forget it. When he was the age of twelve, he was finally told about the curse. He let out a bellow of anger, and went to join the army of linera. He was taught to use that anger to kill his enemies. He was finally given the gem of anger to unlock his true power.

Stats
Health: 500 ( lvl 10)
Damage: 8-9 per second/70-90 per 2 seconds after
- hits a enemy with a pathetic punch every 1 second ( 8-9). When the enemy brags( takes 2 seconds he glows with red fire and punches him. The punch knocks him out for 1 second and sends him back the path a little.
Armor:low
Magic armor:high
Respawn:20 seconds

Abilities;

Football charge: remembers his year of football and tackles an enemy doing 45 damage Unlike football he throws it at an enemy doing 120 area damage.

Nerdy language: talks nerdy to enemies putting them to sleep for 3 seconds.

Anger uppercut: hits an enemy with an uppercut that glows with red fire that deals 200 damage then kicks him into a another enemy doing 100 area damage

Kill him: Insat kills an enemy with red angry fire

Hero spell literally throws punches to every enemy on the map dealing 500 to each and killing every one with under 700 health.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!