Hero: Box Juice

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Hero: Box Juice

by Sinque Productions » Wed May 11, 2016 4:07 am

Box Juice is the most badass hero ever. She is like super OP and awesome.
When badassness is turned into a physical form, Box Juice is created.
Appearance:
Whatever looks badass.

Stats:
Damage: 2000-2500 (+250-500) [4250-6500]
AS: Fast
HP: 10000 (+1000) [19000]
Speed: Fast
Regen: 50%
Resawn: 5 seconds

Abilities:
Instakill everything, cool down 1 second, 1/1/1

This is not mocking Juice Box by any means. She just complains about there not being enough badass girl heroes, so I made one for her :D
:veznan:
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

Re: Hero: Box Juice

by Juice Box » Wed May 11, 2016 7:33 am

All desires for badass hero girls were fulfilled with the creation of Lynn, who is singlehandedly better than all other hero girls combined.

And the appearance of this char is horrendous. I am badassiness SQUARED. Then TIMES ONE HUNDRED. Then SQUARED AGAIN.
User

by Ruby_Hex » Thu May 12, 2016 11:31 pm

Not even Lilith? After all, she does eat souls for breakfast...
Maybe I'm a little bias though, I think sometimes a give Lilith a bit to much of a break just 'cause she looks really cool.
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by Juice Box » Fri May 13, 2016 3:32 am

Ruby_Hex wrote:Not even Lilith? After all, she does eat souls for breakfast...
Maybe I'm a little bias though, I think sometimes a give Lilith a bit to much of a break just 'cause she looks really cool.

There are a lot of powerful male heroes in the KR series--Alric, Eridan, Gerald, Dante, Magnus, Reg'son, and a lot of others who are worth using. But most of the female ones, Mirage, Alleria, Dierdre, Lilith, etc., are considered underpowered. Lynn, however, not only performs as well as a standard male, but also outclasses them in some ways and looks flat-out better than most of them (her hair omg <3).
User

by Sinque Productions » Fri May 13, 2016 4:00 am

Juice Box wrote:
Ruby_Hex wrote:Not even Lilith? After all, she does eat souls for breakfast...

There are a lot of powerful male heroes in the KR series--Alric, Eridan, Gerald, Dante, Magnus, Reg'son, and a lot of others who are worth using. But most of the female ones, Mirage, Alleria, Dierdre, Lilith, etc., are considered underpowered. Lynn, however, not only performs as well as a standard male, but also outclasses them in some ways and looks flat-out better than most of them (her hair omg <3).

*ahem* Vez'nan

But yeah I agree. There aren't strong woman heroes (besides Lynn). Sometimes I wonder if it is a bit sexist or something.

It reminds me of Clash of Clans where the woman are never in front battle combat, except the Valkries, who are UP & fall under the cateogory of half breast showing woman character designed to get guys.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri May 13, 2016 12:57 pm

Elora is awesome, too! Not necessarily strong, since she uses magic, but so does Lynn, and both of them are very powerful heroes.
BBB

by Ninja » Fri May 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Sinque Productions wrote:Sometimes I wonder if it is a bit sexist or something.

I don't think that's it; it's just coincidence that most female heroes are UP. Also, it's not like we don't have our fair share of UP male heroes. There are just more males, hence why there are more powerful male heroes. It's just how the numbers work out. ;)
:hero:
User

by SealDarklight » Fri May 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Well i think Elora and Lynn are the best female heroins but Lynn is my favorite out of all the other Female Heroins
User

by Magnus0 » Fri May 13, 2016 6:45 pm

Phoenix is female, so she's by far the best female hero in the game. She is also better than every make hero, except for maaaybe Bonehart.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by SealDarklight » Fri May 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Magnus0 wrote:Phoenix is female, so she's by far the best female hero in the game. She is also better than every make hero, except for maaaybe Bonehart.

Well yeah except were talking about the Female Humanoid Heroins
User

by Ninja » Fri May 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Magnus0 wrote:Phoenix is female, so she's by far the best female hero in the game. She is also better than every make hero, except for maaaybe Bonehart.

I wouldn't say that. I'd take Alric or Oni over Phoenix any day. Though yes, she is super OP.
User

by Sinque Productions » Sat May 14, 2016 3:42 am

I would take Vez'nan and Dante over Phoenix without a second thought.
User

by Magnus0 » Sat May 14, 2016 7:54 am

Fine, enjoy your inferior heroes while I'm burning the place with ma gurl Phoenix.

But is there really any doubt that she's the best hero in the game? I mean, it deponds on the stage of course, but overall, Phoenix is definitely the strongest hero.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Ninja » Sat May 14, 2016 2:05 pm

Magnus0 wrote:Fine, enjoy your inferior heroes while I'm burning the place with ma gurl Phoenix.

But is there really any doubt that she's the best hero in the game? I mean, it deponds on the stage of course, but overall, Phoenix is definitely the strongest hero.

She's the strongest for CC, but the other heroes mentioned easily go above and beyond her capacity in other areas.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat May 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Bonehart is still better for AOE damage. The more enemies he fights, the more damage caused upon killing them. ;)

Plus, AOE, isn't as effective in Origins compared to other games. Levels like the Rotten Forest, Castle Blackburn, and Bonesburg can't be found in Origins, but missions valuing high single-target damage are common.
BBB

by Ninja » Sat May 14, 2016 4:20 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Bonehart is still better for AOE damage. The more enemies he fights, the more damage caused upon killing them. ;)

Plus, AOE, isn't as effective in Origins compared to other games. Levels like the Rotten Forest, Castle Blackburn, and Bonesburg can't be found in Origins, but missions valuing high single-target damage are common.

Phoenix is perfect for Valor's Rest, though.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat May 14, 2016 5:38 pm

I find RR to be better. ;)
BBB