Dream Heroes

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Dream Heroes

by Big Bad Bug » Mon May 16, 2016 2:07 pm

Somehow I've become sick as of late, despite the weather and season. At least, though, when I'm sick, I have time away from school as well as very vivid and imaginative dreams. Usually I get terrified and stressed because my dreams are chaotic and give me random emotions and thoughts that I have no control over, but this time they were more tame, and I had a dream that new KR heroes were added with some new levels. It might have even been KR4 instead of KRO, but I'm going to translate my memories of these heroes as KRO heroes and fill in the gaps with my own ideas.

Rakvasa

This hero in my dream was some sort of necromantic mage, with a coat of skulls around his neck and a staff taller than himself. He had 7 or 8 abilities instead of the normal 5 and also cost $100! His skills had green images with either skeletons or dark green and black magic explosions. One had a realistic dark green face with small bright green eyes and a barely-open mouth.

HP: 300
Regen: 40
Melee: 10-20 True Damage per second
-Grabs an enemy and drains its energy, healing himself by the damage dealt per second. After 6s, lets go of the enemy and hits it with the staff for physical damage. Can only drain once per enemy.
Ranged: 49-77 True Damage per 1.5 seconds
-Blasts a bolt of green thunder at an enemy, stunning it for 0.3s.
Armour: Low (20%)
Speed: Teleport
Respawn: 30s

Arisen: (15s) Animates 4/6/8 skeleton warriors in an area with decent/good/superb equipment for 10/20/30 seconds.
-Skeleton warriors have a shield and scimitar that get larger and blacker with each upgrade. They have 80/100/120 HP, 2/4/8-6/10/16 damage, and 0/20/30% armour.

Skull Totem: (18s) Erects a totem of corpses for 4/6/8 seconds that reduces enemy damage and armour by one fourth/third/half and improves allies' damage and armour by the same amount.
-Also boosts tower damage. The totem cannot be engaged in melee, but ranged attacks or AOE will destroy it if it takes 250 damage. The AOE buff/debuff is the size of a Wild Magus' range.

Death's Demonstration: (24s) Channels Rakvasa's rage and sorrow into a single magical amalgamation of skulls that lasts for 8/12/16 seconds.
-Shoots a beam of green light that attracts bones from the ground, forming a large mook made of skulls with green magic seeping from between them. It wields a giant club made of skulls that it swings for an AOE every 2.5s. It has 500/650/800 HP, 25/33/40 regen, 30/45/60 to 50/70/90 damage, and 10/20/30% armour. While the beast is summoned, Rekvasa's eyes in his icon and on his sprite glow an intense green.

Pain: (21s) Traps an enemy in magic for 2/3/4 seconds and pierces it with a giant magical needle for 120/150/180 True Damage that rains down more needles onto other enemies dealing one third damage as long as the original is still impaling the target's flesh.
-A giant, thin black needle with a dark green outline that sticks through the foe. After being freed from the magical trap, the needle remains and continues to pierce enemies near the moving target. Can stab but not trap bosses and minibosses.

Demise in the Dark: (50s) (Hero Spell) Rends Rakvasa's spirit from his body, killing him, and channels it into a single comet of necromantic power that flies at a targeted area for 400/600/800/1000 True Damage, reviving Rakvasa and all currently dead troops if it slays all enemies that it hits.
-Black and green magic is pulled from Rakvasa's body, dragging him into the air as it oozes out of him, dropping his corpse and forming a giant, raging, green and black comet that fires straight into an area, turning the screen black for a second with a much, much louder version of Disease Nova's sound effect, and about quadruple the AOE radius. Faint, gentle, female singing is heard as Rakvasa dies and the comet is formed, ending as the explosion occurs.

From the Other Side: (60s) Summons the Lich, Kava for 10/20/30 seconds.
-Kava is the creepy-faced being shown in one of the images described earlier with the realistic face. It has no discernible gender, and an indescribable power. It also wields a tall staff and has multiple green coats that flow behind it. Kava has 400 HP, 56-84 True Damage every 1.5s with a green lightning bolt, no armour, and can teleport.

Mortal Weakness: (9s) Kava can send a wave of the plague down a lane, poisoning enemies for 20/30/40 damage per second and halving their damage for 3/4/5 seconds.
-Enemies killed whilst poisoned become Skeleton Warriors for 4 seconds.

Genocide: (14s) Using a spell created by a God to wipe out humanity, Kava rains down 6/8/10 necromantic meteorites dealing 40/50/60 True Damage each.
-The same deadly spell as Baj'nimen, but infused with dark green death magic by Kava, making each bolt have larger range.

This is definitely the strangest hero I've ever had in my mind. This isn't the only one I've had from a dream, so I'll update with the next one later. If any of you have ever had a KR hero in a dream, post it here. :)
BBB

Re: Dream Heroes

by Ninja » Mon May 16, 2016 8:43 pm

There was one dream that I can barely remember (because it was so long ago) that had a hero in it. I remember that it was in KR1, but I don't think that I could make it into a hero without filling in almost all of the information that was there with my own ideas. All I remember is that it was a huge, slimy mass of black tentacles, horrible mouths, and gross eyeballs. It was pretty terrifying, actually. :lol:
:hero:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon May 16, 2016 9:19 pm

A Lovecraftian hero? Nice. :twisted:
BBB

by Ninja » Mon May 16, 2016 9:40 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:A Lovecraftian hero? Nice. :twisted:

Yep, definitely Lovecraftian.
User

by AerisDraco » Mon May 16, 2016 9:50 pm

May I enquire into the brand of cough medicine you're taking? ;)
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Big Bad Bug » Tue May 17, 2016 3:12 am

AerisDraco wrote:May I enquire into the brand of cough medicine you're taking? ;)

None. My dad just gave me a huge crystal labeled "methamphetamine" to take every 4 hours. :P

I'm not quite sure on anyone's opinion of Rakvasa, and am very curious to know. :)
BBB

by Ninja » Tue May 17, 2016 1:35 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:I'm not quite sure on anyone's opinion of Rakvasa, and am very curious to know. :)

I'll try to give a full review sometime today. :)
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue May 17, 2016 1:35 pm

Ninja wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:I'm not quite sure on anyone's opinion of Rakvasa, and am very curious to know. :)

I'll try to give a full review sometime today. :)

This was posted immediately after I refreshed the forum index page for activity. ;) Oh, and thanks. :D
BBB

by RZRider » Tue May 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
AerisDraco wrote:May I enquire into the brand of cough medicine you're taking? ;)

None. My dad just gave me a huge crystal labeled "methamphetamine" to take every 4 hours. :P

I'm not quite sure on anyone's opinion of Rakvasa, and am very curious to know. :)

That is an ADHD medicine.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Ninja » Tue May 17, 2016 7:07 pm

RZRider wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:

That is an ADHD medicine.

He was saying that jokingly. ;)
User