Hero Idea: Sir Blackburn

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Hero Idea: Sir Blackburn

by Manijure » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:27 pm

I don't know if I'm the only one who thought of this, but I've imagined Sir (Lord) Blackburn as a possible Hero before he turned to the dark side and all that. Now, I'm just listing general ideas for his abilities and Hero Spell, not too many specific stats/cooldowns or anything, although I can expand it later once I have more time to think about it.

- 500 health
- 50% armor
- Slow attack speed
- High DPS
- Very slow movement speed
- Passive: Stomps the ground when walking, briefly slowing enemies he passes through

Abilities

Axe Slam: Sir Blackburn slams his axe to the ground, briefly stunning enemies in a close vicinity and silencing all magic users in a large radius. Cooldown: 16 seconds

Shield of Power: Sir Blackburn temporarily gives nearby soldiers and reinforcements a magical shield that absorbs 90 physical damage. While the shield holds for a soldier/reinforcement, he [soldier/reinforcement] deals 30 extra AOE magic damage to enemies. Cooldown: 12 seconds

Aura of Strength: Any non-boss enemy in combat with Sir Blackburn has a 20% chance of being affected by his dark aura with each attack, briefly losing 30% of his damage while Blackburn steals it for six seconds.

Thrill of a Kill: Upon killing an enemy, Sir Blackburn is empowered by its blood, gaining a stack that increases his maximum health by 3. He can stack indefinitely, but he loses 60% of his stacks with each death.

Hero Spell: Throng of Witches: Sir Blackburn summons eight Black Hags that each randomly target and insta-kill an enemy. Bosses only get dealt 300 True Damage. If there are no enemies near where they are summoned, they will wait until enemies reach their proximity. Cooldown: 90 seconds

This is my first attempt in making a Hero, so I would love to hear your input!
Last edited by Manijure on Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

Re: Hero Idea: Sir Blackburn

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:34 pm

This hero is meant to portray him before he turned to the darkside, but all of his powers are pretty evil, dark spells. I imagined a hero of Blackburn being some sort of valiant hero with blinding light that literally burned away the black stench of evil, like Gerald but more powerful.

He is a pretty cool hero, though. :) I really like that he has 2 powers that both involve improving his damage based on enemies; it really captures the lore of Blackburn's corruption where he became evil from trying to acquire too much power.
BBB