New game" Kingdom Rush: The Outbreak"

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

New game" Kingdom Rush: The Outbreak"

by RZRider » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:55 pm

So this is my take on what I would do if I made a kingdom rush game. Please note that I am very busy, so it may be a little wait for new installments if I can finish it at all.

Level one: The Outlands

Description: It has been ten years. Ten years trying to survive. Anyone who has ever tried to fight has died. The king is dead. We have spent ten years searching for the only one who has a chance against this mighty force, the only one who has survived against the being of mass destruction. Nobody has ever seen it. Anyone who has has not lived to tell the tale. Only he can save us. The mighty ALRIC.

Towers:

Mage: same as always

Traps women: A huntsman like no other, instead of bow and arrow, she uses high tech traps to get her food.
Does 2 damage per second with a bow that has a net on the tip stopping the enemy for 2 seconds.

Level 1 traps

Death pit: throws it at the most powerful enemy and if the enemy falls in it instantly dies.
45 second cooldown.

Net:
Rigs a net in a tree that uses a trip wire. Stops up to 6 enemies at a time. Does it every 25 seconds

Acid tower: can only attack ground units with bottles of acid that release fumes into the air.

Bottle area damage: 25 per 2 seconds

Fumes damage: 5 per second for 5 seconds.

Archer tower:same

Barracks: same
Enemies

Level 1: goblin twirler

Has ninja stars with a hole in the middle. He puts them across his arms and charges into the enemies ranks.

Damage: 50-60 constant
Health: 17
Armor:none
Speed:fast
Gold:3

Level three: outlander: a high health but low damage and has loyalty to the highest bidder.

Damage:4-11 per second
Health:350
Armor:medium
Speed:medium
Gold:10

Level 5: Alric

Level 5: potions

Level 6: hero tower

Level 6: hero spell

Level 6:goblin berserker: A enraged goblin don't get in his path.

Every 5 seconds speed and damage doubles

Damage:10
Speed:slow
Health:500
Armor:minimum
Gold:13
Last edited by RZRider on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

Re: New game" Kingdom Rush: The Outbreak"

by RZRider » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:57 pm

I am have to do something right now, so the first level details aren't quite done
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by FastAndBlast » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:59 am

Aren't the Huntswomen a bit op with 1 attack per second and 2 second stun?
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by RZRider » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:29 pm

I don't know, maybe I should lower it to one damage per second?
User