33%
THE TOTALLY AMAZING WINNING FACTION OF THE MIGHTY JUICE BOX
17%
-> The PIzza Faction! (Created by an awesome guy that hacked this poll) XD
50%

Total votes : 18

WARRRRRRRRR

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:28 pm

THE BIG BAD BUG HAS SUBTLY USED THIS THREAD TO WAGE WAR ON MY TRANQUIL, PEACE-LOVING FACTION, AS SHOULD BE EXPECTED OF HIS HEINOUS NATURE. SUCH AS SO THE ONLY PROPER RETALIATORY ACTION MUST BE A DECLARATION OF WAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR.

FOR THIS REASON, I, YOUR MASTER CHAMPION CHAMPION MASTER CHAMPION EMPRESS QUEEN MASTER CHAMPION, HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO JOIN MY SIDE AND TO AVOID THE EVIL DEMANDS THAT THE BIG BAD BUG PRESENTS UPON YOU. TOGETHER, WE SHALL ENSURE THE COMPLETE AND UTTER ERADICATION OF OUR ENEMY, AND BRING FORTH A BRIGHTER FUTURE. IN RETURN FOR YOUR VALIANT EFFORTS I SHALL ENSURE YOUR UTMOST GLORIFICATION AND SWIFT REWARDS.

ALSO WE HAVE COOKIES. COOKIES AND PERCY JACKSON.

JOIN USSSSSS.
Last edited by Juice Box on Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

Re: WARRRRRRRRR

by Manijure » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Juice Box wrote:YOUR MASTER CHAMPION CHAMPION MASTER CHAMPION EMPRESS QUEEN MASTER CHAMPION

Huh, Autocorrect seems to be acting weirdly. I think you meant you type "your lowly juice box."
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by FeedDaKingdom » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:41 pm

Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User

by Ninja » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:50 pm

Is this a slaughter thread? How fun. I'll remain neutral until the 7th, when the poll in the other thread ends. If you want me to join your side, go ahead, convince me.
:hero:
User

by RZRider » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Wait you have PERCY JACKSON. I am switching sides!!!
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Manijure » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:04 pm

RZRider wrote:Wait you have PERCY JACKSON. I am switching sides!!!

So she does. But she is not the only book nerd in the forums. The Percy Jackson series, in addition to The Heroes of Olympus series, defined my childhood and adolescent reading. (Goodreads says it all: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/22430970-everest)

You know what? I challenge Juice Box to a battle of the books: Rick Riordan style. Accept if you dare, and then we'll set the rules and conditions. We will see who is the more loyal to Percy Jackson. ;)
Last edited by Manijure on Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:06 pm

Ninja wrote:Is this a slaughter thread? How fun. I'll remain neutral until the 7th, when the poll in the other thread ends. If you want me to join your side, go ahead, convince me.

Who always provides detailed feedback for all of the hard work done by members of the fanfiction forum?

Who respects the English language as prolifically, prodigiously, and venerably as the consummate, omnipotent, Brobdingnagian-brained Ninja?

Who isn't so much of a nublet as to forget his own password (partly because the password was to pathetic and horribly construed that it was the most forgettable thing ever created) and had to create a new own with an equally unoriginal and pathetic name?

Who, when he thought that he was leaving, wrote detailed paragraphs for each member of the forums as a goodbye out of respect for his friends?

Who has been an advocate for the rebalancing of all heroes from all games from the very beginning, because he cares about the experience of people who play the game, such as us forum members?

Who uses a mixture of rhetorical questions and repetition eloquently?

Who has the caring and organized nature to create a community event where we create a long-awaited mini-campaign together?

Who has the power of a moderator to crush his followers' enemies with the motion of a finger?

You're switching to the side of the person who didn't show any concern and ask you just recently about your confusion with your religion? Juice Box doesn't care about her followers; only about having followers so that she has power.
BBB

by magicmetal03 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Manijure wrote:

So she does. But she is not the only book nerd in the forums. The Percy Jackson series, in addition to The Heroes of Olympus series, defined my childhood and adolescent reading.

You know what? I challenge Juice Box to a battle of the books: Rick Riordan style. Accept if you dare, and then we'll set the rules and conditions. We will see who is the more loyal to Percy Jackson. ;)

Dam, really? I want to sea who will Chase the other one down. Who will win? DUN DUN DUN.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ninja wrote:Is this a slaughter thread? How fun. I'll remain neutral until the 7th, when the poll in the other thread ends. If you want me to join your side, go ahead, convince me.

Who always provides detailed feedback for all of the hard work done by members of the fanfiction forum?

Who respects the English language as prolifically, prodigiously, and venerably as the consummate, omnipotent, Brobdingnagian-brained Ninja?

Who isn't so much of a nublet as to forget his own password (partly because the password was to pathetic and horribly construed that it was the most forgettable thing ever created) and had to create a new own with an equally unoriginal and pathetic name?

Who, when he thought that he was leaving, wrote detailed paragraphs for each member of the forums as a goodbye out of respect for his friends?

Who has been an advocate for the rebalancing of all heroes from all games from the very beginning, because he cares about the experience of people who play the game, such as us forum members?

Who has the caring and organized nature to create a community event where we create a long-awaited mini-campaign together?

Who has the power of a moderator to crush his followers' enemies with the motion of a finger?

You're switching to the side of the person who didn't show any concern and ask you just recently about your confusion with your religion? Juice Box doesn't care about her followers; only about having followers so that she has power.

WHO HAS COOKIES AND DIDN'T LIE ABOUT THEIR CAKE?

HAHA BAM I WIN!!

@Manijure

I don't know much about PJO anymore--it went downhill for me after Blood of Olympus, but I accept thy challenge >:DD .

Also, let's include Kane + Magnus Chase + Trials of Apollo into it because damn you gonna get screwed.
Last edited by Juice Box on Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by magicmetal03 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:28 pm

Juice Box wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:

WHO HAS COOKIES AND DIDN'T LIE ABOUT THEIR CAKE?

HAHA BAM I WIN!!

How, MCCMCEQMC?
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Juice Box » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:33 pm

Because I am the MCCMCEQMC and I have Author Authority. Thus I rightfully and justly declare that I win round 1 and nothing can be done about it.
User

by Manijure » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Juice Box wrote:I don't know much about PJO anymore--it went downhill for me after Blood of Olympus, but I accept thy challenge >:DD .

Also, let's include Kane + Magnus Chase + Trials of Apollo into it because damn you gonna get screwed.

Oh, did I forget to say that I also read the Kane Chronicles? Don't get too comfortable. Although you may have me beat for the other two... I've yet to read them. But everything else, I am quite formidable. Quite.

Get ready. Once I have more time to think about rules and stuff, the fun will begin. Team BBB has plenty of Percy Jackson power.
User

by RZRider » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:49 pm

I have read them all. Many times. I know them by heart. Remember the true opponent.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by magicmetal03 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:54 pm

And the only thing I read is The heroes of Olympians and Percy Jackson and the Olympians. BUT I must help Team JB to rise and defeat this puny human.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by The Kingmaker » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Well to start with, if Riordan had made any more actual Percy Jackson books, I think Will Solace would have died, seeing as counsellours of Apollo cabin don't last very long.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by magicmetal03 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:11 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:Well to start with, if Riordan had made any more actual Percy Jackson books, I think Will Solace would have died, seeing as counsellours of Apollo cabin don't last very long.

And the seven demigods are going to be happy, since they all have a couple. I wonder how Calypso and Percy would react if they see each other again, Percy with his Annabeth and Calypso with her Leo.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by AerisDraco » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:42 pm

Read all the books (except Trials of Apollo) and the e-books. I'm ready for this.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:44 pm

Manijure wrote:
Juice Box wrote:I don't know much about PJO anymore--it went downhill for me after Blood of Olympus, but I accept thy challenge >:DD .

Oh, did I forget to say that I also read the Kane Chronicles? Don't get too comfortable. Although you may have me beat for the other two... I've yet to read them. But everything else, I am quite formidable. Quite.

Get ready. Once I have more time to think about rules and stuff, the fun will begin. Team BBB has plenty of Percy Jackson power.

"Team BBB" can be named the "Big Bad Brotherhood" as a better alternative. ;)

AerisDraco wrote:Read all the books (except Trials of Apollo) and the e-books. I'm ready for this.

You have to pick a side first. :)
BBB

by Ninja » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:45 pm

BBB's ranks are growing in number, while JB's fade like snow in the spring. Interesting.
:hero:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:51 pm

Ninja wrote:BBB's ranks are growing in number, while JB's fade like snow in the spring. Interesting.

I'm guessing that you helped with that. ;)
BBB

Next