33%
Saitam the Monkey God
No votes
I dont know but i want to see the score
67%

Total votes : 6

Seal Vs Saitam

by SealDarklight » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:26 pm

Im pretty similar to Saitam as an OC hero. I have same Average stats, same regeneration and same damage with an armor difference, respawn difference and speed difference. If it is a Battle between us i remove my own Full level buff and Hero spell and if gameplay wise wich of us wins?
This is 1 of 3 topics im gonna make this time!

Seal

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8122

Saitam

http://kingdomrushtd.wikia.com/wiki/Saitam
Last edited by SealDarklight on Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
User

Re: Seal Vs Saitam

by SealDarklight » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:27 pm

Im not gonna Vote because i made this thread and i shouldnt cheat. Note! ill change allot of my title that would fit however i wouldnt change my abilities and hero spell because its perfect. Made a I dont know wich if you dont know who gets the score and i and Saitam voted it.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:05 pm

This gives me a good idea for another thread... ;)

I voted for you. Saitam might win if he could silence all of your abilities but you still have the advantage even without a hero spell since Saitam's Angry God is useless in a one vs one battle anyways. :hero: Plus you can one shot Saitam with your very first skill. :lol:
BBB

by Ninja » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:08 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Plus you can one shot Saitam with your very first skill. :lol:

That's why I voted for him as well. ;)
:hero:
User

by SealDarklight » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:This gives me a good idea for another thread... ;)

I voted for you. Saitam might win if he could silence all of your abilities but you still have the advantage even without a hero spell since Saitam's Angry God is useless in a one vs one battle anyways. :hero: Plus you can one shot Saitam with your very first skill. :lol:

I dont like too much abilities and im making a New Thread about my Hero select screen with hero abilities. One is Ability wich Harms foes, second is Ability wich doesnt harm by itself, Third is a Passive, Fourth is Full Level Buff and Fifth is a Hero Spell.

In somewhat fair fight I might not instakill Saitam if he silence and stuns me but Angry God makes him useless. Ultimate strike was ment to Instakill all Foes around me and Deal Huge Damage to Stronger enemies but has a 30 second cooldown. Hard to say but can you silence a Saurian Brutes special area damage whip? If it doesnt work then i my First skill can one shot kill Saitam.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:38 pm

I look forward to the revised version of yourself as a hero. :D
BBB