Seal Darklight

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Wich one of the Active users gets beheaded?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:21 pm

Big Bad Bugs
No votes
Juice Box
33%
AerisDraco
No votes
The Kingmaker
11%
Ninja
11%
FeedDaKingdom
No votes
Manijure
No votes
RZrider
No votes
Zonoro13
11%
All of them!
33%

Total votes : 9

Re: Seal Darklight

by SealDarklight » Sun May 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Sinque Productions wrote: :veznan: tells me you should get another reward. He says you are the best of his helpers (all the rest of his always fail).

He also says he knows how to cha cha cha, so yeah.

Oh wait. He asks if you want to practice with him.

OK. Now I'm not sure if my hearing is correct right now.

S.O.S.
;)

This is by far the weirdest post I've made.

[+] SPOILER
Yes, Vez'nan. I think they don't believe I am your communicator. They just think I'm insane. No, I will not tell them your still alive. Wait, who am I sending this to?

Thanks :veznan: :) . I´m not a mage but i use my magic to deal against every living being and i recover with physical damage, Im also bussy with handling the girls in Hinamizawa and executing some People on the badlands and also im already trained. I can take down a Magma Elemental
User

by SealDarklight » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:23 pm

Heres some changes and here some Votes! Who´s gonna get beheaded gets the Most! :veznan: :veznan: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Oh and more upcoming thing! First is my version of Hero Room and Next is KR4 Speculation Threads.
Last edited by SealDarklight on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Ninja » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:51 pm

All of the active users get beheaded, obviously! Then the forums can die! :D
:hero:
User

by Ninja » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:59 pm

iFool wrote:Hey SealDarklight

Why are you pretending you're a hero?

It's just his Fanficion portrayal of himself as a hero. I'm sure that he doesn't fancy himself a hero IRL.
User

by SealDarklight » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:25 pm

iFool wrote:Hey SealDarklight

Why are you pretending you're a hero?

Because that's what I do in (virtual) reality.

Ninja wrote:
It's just his Fanficion portrayal of himself as a hero. I'm sure that he doesn't fancy himself a hero IRL.

To be fair I slayed some Trolls, Grokes and Fairies in the Deep Dark Woods. Next is Jack Skellington because I'm gonna Burn it and make Dante jealous of me.
User

by SealDarklight » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:37 pm

iFool wrote:Ok.

I forgot this was the fanfiction section.

Tell me more then, what are your abilities?

Ultimate Strike wich deals 400 area true damage with 30 sec cool down

Shadow claw wich is a pet that blocks and deals damage

Natural healing wich gives me regeneration and heals me 9hp per sec even on combat

The full level buff wich gives solders regeneration and heals them 4hp per sec including shadow claw

Dark magical missiles is my hero spell wich function like magic missiles but stronger and I removed my aoe because its too op

I have to go to sleep now and well give some comments ok ;)
User

by magicmetal03 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:39 pm

I guess I'm not active.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Ninja » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:11 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:I guess I'm not active.

Not active enough. :veznan:
User

by magicmetal03 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:27 pm

Ninja wrote:

Well, at least if you guys are beheaded, I can be active and talk to myself.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Ninja » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:35 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Well, at least if you guys are beheaded, I can be active and talk to myself.

Or finally succeed in committing suicide. ;)
User

by Ninja » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:52 am

iFool wrote:What are your stats?

Oh the abilities are ok, could be better though, they seem slightly weak.

All the necessary information about Seal's hero can be viewed on the first page of this very thread. ;)
User

by Ninja » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:15 am

iFool wrote:
Ninja wrote:
iFool wrote:What are your stats?

All the necessary information about Seal's hero can be viewed on the first page of this very thread. ;)

Ok.
I've determined the fictional hero is Under Powered.
ALSO DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE SO ANGRY

Why do you perceive me as being angry?
User

by Ninja » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:39 am

iFool wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Why do you perceive me as being angry?

Mujhiak

:?:
User

by SealDarklight » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:00 am

iFool wrote:
What are your stats?

Under powered? It's balance and simple compair to other fanfic heroes. How is Ultimate Strike underpowered when it deals 400 area true damage? That would be OP when I spam it for 15 sec or 7 sec. The hero spell itself deals 1200 magic damage to a single target and has a 60 sec cool down and the Shadowclaw can block and respawn faster than me. It's fairly balanced.
User

by SealDarklight » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:01 pm

iFool wrote:
SealDarklight wrote:
iFool wrote:
What are your stats?

Under powered? It's balance and simple compair to other fanfic heroes. How is Ultimate Strike underpowered when it deals 400 area true damage? That would be OP when I spam it for 15 sec or 7 sec. The hero spell itself deals 1200 magic damage to a single target and has a 60 sec cool down and the Shadowclaw can block and respawn faster than me. It's fairly balanced.

I'm of course comparing it to the origins heroes you idiot.
Bravebark seems similar to your hero here, though he seems a lot better.

Um not really. Bravebark lacks True damage, Hits as slow as a Templar, His Little Greenlings dont deal that much damage or have so much hp or shoot and he lacks magic resistance. Bravebark itself is a tank and even if it takes long to hit him it seems that he isnt good at offence compair to me. Origin heroes themselves arent a big match for me. If we remove the Hero spells then i win most of them, Eridan, Arivan, Catha, King Denas and Vez´nan die easly while the rest of the heroes get easly hurted By me. Some like Lynn and Bravebark can survive and kill me but on gameplay im as good as Eridan, Oni and Alric
User

by SealDarklight » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:20 pm

iFool wrote:He lacks true damage but can instakill, he hits slow as a templar but since he has higher damage he can probably catch up to your character quite easily, and he has 2 greenlings, your character only has 1 imp, he's slightly better but he can't block 2 enemies at once, and shooting doesn't mean anything to be honest, these summons are supposed to block, not damage, and he seems a lot better than your character at offence, your character only has 1 damaging ability on a 30 second cooldown after all, and fighting other heroes doesn't mean anything, when you're on a level, do heroes randomly start coming instead of normal enemies?

Well he can instakill but bosses, minibosses and instakill proof like Twilight golem cannot do anything. He's damage is same as mine and he deals 40-80 and I hit twice or even thrice more than him dealing 60-60 or 80-120. While yes summons are supposed to block but the Imp is like miniverion of me that has twice less life but twice more respawn and shootspeed and it covers the flying unit. Also bravebark lacks range meaning he's useless against flying units even if there useless enemies. Lets match me and bravebark vs one of the flying heroes and guess who deals more damage and no hero spells allowed. Hmm? What's wrong with 1 damaging move? Doesn't Alric and Eridan have 1 damaging move? and fighting other people doesn't mean anything well who said origin heroes are better than me? That's you moron! Oh and no heroes don't come as enemies only on melee fight.
User

by SealDarklight » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:39 am

You know I give up. I think you're favorite hero is Bravebark and favorite Tower is Knights Templar. How does Eridan have 2 damaging move? Is it the hero spell or is it the arrow volleys? What's wrong with the 30 sec cool down with a True damage that hits the hardest with aoe? You know the Ultimate strike was ment for more Damage and killing tougher minions and the reason its 30 sec cool down is because it kills any foe with 400 easly around and that's a big aoe. In a compair heroes to Origin well my hero isn't a origin hero well it has a spell but it has a full level buff that buffs towers, nerfs enemies and gives you more gold. Even if I have a 1 damaging ability with 30 sec cool down you should use towers as damage and not heroes. If you comment any more of those my hero is so UP and origin is good at everything killing enemies better than anything else. It's your opinion and even if you think my hero is up then go ahead I don't care what you're saying.
User

by Ninja » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:09 pm

iFool wrote:And ok if you give up, i respect the act of submitting to someone who is clearly smarter and superior to you.

That's an extremely rude thing to say. Seal doesn't have to listen to your advice if he doesn't want to.
User

by Juice Box » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:23 pm

Ninja wrote:
iFool wrote:And ok if you give up, i respect the act of submitting to someone who is clearly smarter and superior to you.

That's an extremely rude thing to say. Seal doesn't have to listen to your advice if he doesn't want to.

Nor has he even proven he's the "superior." All he's really shown is he was dumb enough to provoke TaTs, of all people.
User

by magicmetal03 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:55 pm

iFool wrote:
Of course I am superior to all of you, It's in my face, what are you stupíd, can't you see that?

And I'm not dumb for provoking TaTs, he just got his panties in a twist and got mad.

Stop being this rude. Why do you have to insult people?
Last edited by magicmetal03 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

PreviousNext