Seal Darklight

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Wich one of the Active users gets beheaded?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:21 pm

Big Bad Bugs
No votes
Juice Box
33%
AerisDraco
No votes
The Kingmaker
11%
Ninja
11%
FeedDaKingdom
No votes
Manijure
No votes
RZrider
No votes
Zonoro13
11%
All of them!
33%

Total votes : 9

Re: Seal Darklight

by magicmetal03 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:58 pm

iFool wrote:LOL WHAT AN IDIOT CAN'T QUOTE RIGHT LOOL

No periods at the end of the sentence, can't lowercase letters, your post is therefore nullified.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Juice Box » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:03 pm

You should just ignore him, Maggie Metal (:b). He's already shown he's just trolling, so yeah, just don't feed him or anything. Plus TaTs is bound to ban him the moment he comes online, anyway.
User

by magicmetal03 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:04 pm

Juice Box wrote:You should just ignore him, Maggie Metal (:b). He's already shown he's just trolling, so yeah, just don't feed him or anything. Plus TaTs is bound to ban him the moment he comes online, anyway.

The name will stay forever, isn't it.

Yeah, alright.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:05 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:
Juice Box wrote:You should just ignore him, Maggie Metal (:b). He's already shown he's just trolling, so yeah, just don't feed him or anything. Plus TaTs is bound to ban him the moment he comes online, anyway.

The name will stay forever, isn't it.

Yeah, alright.

I won't call you that, Magic Metal. :)

BTW, Seal, I think your hero is good and cool even if iFool doesn't like him. ;)
BBB

by SealDarklight » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:57 pm

Well i knew he was gonna screw my Post before Tats deletes this topic. I didnt have a word for him well because he keeps complaining about those stuff. I knew he was a troll because of he´s mean and rude comment, his profile picture and his name that only Trolls use. Well since he´s gone we can all Party and everyone gets beheaded By me. BTW i Dont mean to be rude or mean to him or anything he´s name sounds, acts and reminds me of Gaylord Steambath and it was likely i knew when i watched Noobadverntures Series on YouTube and i knew what he is, not a griefer but a troll. THNX everyone and Tats i like you people. You´re respectfull and Nice people :)
User

by The Kingmaker » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:50 pm

Well, what swift and merciless justice.

My favourite kind
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm

SealDarklight wrote:Well i knew he was gonna screw my Post before Tats deletes this topic. I didnt have a word for him well because he keeps complaining about those stuff. I knew he was a troll because of he´s mean and rude comment, his profile picture and his name that only Trolls use. Well since he´s gone we can all Party and everyone gets beheaded By me. BTW i Dont mean to be rude or mean to him or anything he´s name sounds, acts and reminds me of Gaylord Steambath and it was likely i knew when i watched Noobadverntures Series on YouTube and i knew what he is, not a griefer but a troll. THNX everyone and Tats i like you people. You´re respectfull and Nice people :)

You're welcome. :mrgreen: By the way, you currently have 333 posts. :hero:
BBB

by Ninja » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:42 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
SealDarklight wrote:Well i knew he was gonna screw my Post before Tats deletes this topic. I didnt have a word for him well because he keeps complaining about those stuff. I knew he was a troll because of he´s mean and rude comment, his profile picture and his name that only Trolls use. Well since he´s gone we can all Party and everyone gets beheaded By me. BTW i Dont mean to be rude or mean to him or anything he´s name sounds, acts and reminds me of Gaylord Steambath and it was likely i knew when i watched Noobadverntures Series on YouTube and i knew what he is, not a griefer but a troll. THNX everyone and Tats i like you people. You´re respectfull and Nice people :)

You're welcome. :mrgreen: By the way, you currently have 333 posts. :hero:

Half way to 666. :twisted:
:hero:
User

Previous