Hero Concepts

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Hero Concepts

by SealDarklight » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:43 pm

Im back and i got something new for it. Heroes in Kingdom Rush have always been better and better but i got in my mind some of the Upgrates that are different. A while back i did myself with abilities to boost barrack and have two abilities and one of wich cannot harm.

Go and check that out :arrow:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8122

Alright so i want you to make a Hero with Different abilities and Different stats and the Abilities that you can upgrate are the Following.

Harmful Abilities
Ability that can harm enemies with either AOE, True Damage or Single damage with the Balance of Damage and Reload. The next abilities include Barrage wich has 6 seconds reload time, shoots 6,9,12 bolts that deal 35 physical or magical damage.

Unharmful Abilities

Abilitiy that cannot harm enemies but can reflect, curse, heal, stun or teleports. The Ability is hypnosis wich Turns an enemy into an allie for 7,10,14 sec with 16 seconds reload speed.

Passive
Abilities that are automaticaly active and boost the hero itself wich includes Reflection, Boost, Regen, Speed or Dodge. The ability is Combaten wich boost 10 hp each, 5 bonus damage each and 5% armor each.

Full Level Buff
Ability that either Buffs Soilders and towers, Gives more money or Nerfs enemies. The ability is Spy wich nerfs enemies health to 5,10,15,20%.

Hero Spell

Spell that gives you controll to use. It can deal damage, Slow down, Boost towers or Makes enemies vunerable. The ability is Grip Of Power wich boost towers damage 50,100,150,200% more damage with few extra speed for 20 sec with a 60 sec cooldown.

You can make your hero whatever you want but remember dont make because im gonna be a critic. The list includes.
*Hero Description with Long text
*Complicated descriptions

Thats all! :hero:
User

Re: Hero Concepts

by magicmetal03 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:31 pm

SealDarklight wrote:Is no one paying attention?

With Discord, nope.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Magnus0 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:14 am

I read your post, but I didn't reply because I was very confused with this whole thread. Maybe you can make the OP more clear.

For example, for every ability you give a couple of options to choose from, but you only highlight one of those options. Why?
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by SealDarklight » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Magnus0 wrote:

I read your post, but I didn't reply because I was very confused with this whole thread. Maybe you can make the OP more clear.

For example, for every ability you give a couple of options to choose from, but you only highlight one of those options. Why?

There all the abilities allowed to use but i want you or anyone making a hero with my ability concepts. Dont make a text with like (it deals 230 damage with a chance of instantkill with double damage to those things and instakills that kill and when you dealt 5 shoots with that ability it will deal 3X damage) because its too long and sometimes you or i forget what it really does. DONT make Long descriptions Please i cant understand or read all of it.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:00 pm

You want people to make a hero based on your specific ability set up, but dumb it down from the level of detail that's normally put into hero design, so you can judge it. Sounds a bit desperate to me.
Yes it's me

by Magnus0 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:23 pm

So what's the purpose then? Why can't I make my own hero with my own set of abilities?

If you have trouble understanding hero concepts, then that's really your problem, not that of the other forumers. The forumers shouldn't have to dumb down their hero concepts so you can understand them.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Ninja » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Magnus0 wrote:So what's the purpose then? Why can't I make my own hero with my own set of abilities?

If you have trouble understanding hero concepts, then that's really your problem, not that of the other forumers. The forumers shouldn't have to dumb down their hero concepts so you can understand them.

You can, but that isn't what this thread is for. It's his thread, with his rules. Your threads are for your rules. I know his rules are absurd and probably no one will make a post with any substance related to the subject of the thread because of that, but it's still his thread, so if you do want to use it for some reason, then abide by his guidelines. ;)
:hero:
User