Kingdom Rush Heroes-Leo

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Kingdom Rush Heroes-Leo

by valcedon » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Leo
Brutal Knight

Lore
Leo is an extremely powerful and brave knight. A master of multiple weapons. But he is also very reckless and arrogant. He started out as a simple, casual infantry soldier. But he showed promise and quickly rose through the ranks to become a paladin. He had great skill, courage and power. He ended up being too good for the Holy Order and became a powerful general. But he wasn't the best at battle tactics and strategy. So he decided to step down, and just fought alongside his brave infantry companions. He won many battles and was considered by most as one of the most powerful knights in the whole kingdom. He was actually second only to Prince Denas. Later on when Denas became the king of Lineria, Leo continued to fight for the kingdom as a veteran. He a master of multiple weapons and a true force to be reckoned with!...

Stats
Health:520
Health regen:80
Armour:high
Magic resistance:none
Damage:40-55
Attack speed:medium
Respawn:15 seconds
Movement:medium

Skills
Power hatchet
-Smashes the enemy with a giant axe dealing 70/90/140 damage

Excalibur
-Takes out a flaming longsword for 4/8/10 seconds which regenerates 20 health every second and increases his attack by 7/10/12 points

Shield bash
-Bashes the enemy with his shield dealing 30/37/45 damage and stunning them for 3/5/7 seconds

Tornado manoeuvre
-Swings his sword as he spins around dealing 40/47/54 damage to all enemies around him

Hero spell
Divine blades
Rains down big glowing swords on to an area dealing 150/250/350 damage

Quotes
"You have my sword, shield and axe"
"Fear my blade!"
"Have at thee coward!"
"Prepare to die!"

and that's my hero, I hope you like him. Leave any suggestions down below. Thanks! :D
:veznan: valcedon :veznan:
User

Re: Kingdom Rush Heroes-Leo

by Ruby_Hex » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:20 am

The pictures you made to go along with him are fantastic! I'm not great with suggesting edits, so i'll leave that to others.
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by valcedon » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:29 am

Ruby_Hex wrote:The pictures you made to go along with him are fantastic!

Thanks I really appreciate it! :)
User

by magicmetal03 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:53 am

The art is beautiful. Anyways, I think some of the skills are too OP. For example, how can a shield bash does that much damage? I suppose he must be strong, but, I think it's a bit OP. Maybe 25/32/39 damage? Also, most skill upgrade have a pattern. For instance, Catha's Faery Soul does 50/100/150 health. So, you should have most of your skills to have a pattern. This isn't that big of a deal, though.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Magnus0 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:38 am

magicmetal03 wrote:The art is beautiful. Anyways, I think some of the skills are too OP. For example, how can a shield bash does that much damage? I suppose he must be strong, but, I think it's a bit OP. Maybe 25/32/39 damage? Also, most skill upgrade have a pattern. For instance, Catha's Faery Soul does 50/100/150 health. So, you should have most of your skills to have a pattern. This isn't that big of a deal, though.

Shield bash doesn't even scratch most enemies, it's all about the stun. I think it's balanced, if it has a decently long cooldown.

Not all abilities have a pattern. Take Bravebark's Springsap for example.

Anyways, the art is amazing. The skills lack a cooldown, so it's hard to say if the they are balanced. The skills are also kind of simplistic, so my tip would be to make some more complex skills than 'do some extra damage' or 'do damage in an area'. A lot of heroes already have those kind of skills.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by valcedon » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:15 pm

Magnus0 wrote: Anyways, the art is amazing. The skills lack a cooldown, so it's hard to say if the they are balanced. The skills are also kind of simplistic, so my tip would be to make some more complex skills than 'do some extra damage' or 'do damage in an area'. A lot of heroes already have those kind of skills.

Ok I'll add cooldowns on my next heroes :)
User

by The Kingmaker » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:57 am

As with your pervious hero(es?) the art is excellent and really brings the hero out of the screen without lengthy bodies of descriptive text like some of my heroes.

Just for the future, using italics (probably for the lore) larger fonts (for the titles, like his "name", "stats" and "skills") and using bold instead for the names of skills and the individual stat names (Health: for example) would be a bit more visually popping.

Also personally...
The stats make a great tank that deals some damage, like Alric, however without cooldowns I can't say much about the skills beyond that the ones that upgrade in damage, Shield bash and Tornado Manoeuvre to name them, don't upgrade enough from each step, they should start lower, or end end higher, either way having larger intervals when you upgrade.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by valcedon » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:48 pm

Ok thanks and I'll make sure to add cooldowns next time :)
User