FAVORITE OVERWATCH HEROES

Talk about anything game related!

FAVORITE OVERWATCH HEROES

by nova_n » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:44 am

Me:

Winston and zenyatta.

Winston is so versitle, however requires a non retarded team to be useful(ahem those fucking todlers and kindergarteners that play and leave the fucking match in competitive, or practice heroes they are not even decent with yet in competitive) Now he is a tank, mixed with a disruptor mixed with a dps. First, you act as a tank in the early stages of the match or a team fight, fighting the other tanks or any frontliners/flankers. This will be easy, even when moving around alot since you have an aimbot gun. Now once the supports are in the back or the middle, jump on them and place your shield. the chase the support. Go all the way to the back line of the enemy, and start melting people, eventually until the tanks are surronded on two fronts. You, and your team. Winston requires good coordination with the team, or else he will die. He is so effective at team fights because everyone on the enemy team is now focussed on you, allowing your team to push them back. His ultimate is also good for 1 being a decoy, and 2 knocking people off a point.(not for kills) But i did get a five man kill with winston on nepal by knocking everyone into the pit.
(i fell in love with this guy by accident i guess. I used to be ok at genji, when everyone including me were noobs and i kept killing everybody cuz they were solo, or in a team fight, they did not see me, but then i strted to suck at him. I noticed that energy attacks surpassed genjis deflect, and we needed a tank one game. There was no genji on the enemy team, but i just wanted to try an energy weapon tank. zarya was 3 stars, winston was 2. I picked winston. I started to shred people, and competitive games either became an impregnable fortress or a blitzkrieg 2.0 BTW winston is the sexiest hero. Just like senator palpatine or jar jar binks are hot too :P)Image

Winstons victims:

Zenyatta is a support mixed with a dps. On the DPS side, he seems like a bastion alternate, since he has a high fire rate and great dps, except now he is alittle bit more mobile. His discord orb shreds tanks and dps and everything/one. This orb also scares players away, making it a great area denial tool. His burst damage will bolster his effectivenes quite alot. It can be used as you approach the enemy team, then after you will start your regular fast attack. This also takes a long time to recover from. This burst is especially great at destroying tanks and stationary targets. His healing is essentially a long range mercy heal. You just need line of sight. Now it is important to be mindful of bothe killing the enemy team as well as minding who needs healoing, and who to prioritize. If not in battle, I heal the lowest HP to Highest HP, but in combat, I usually heal the kill tanks first(winston,roadhog,zarya,dva), then the supports, then the dps. His ultimate is good for pushing through chokepoints,heavily defended areas, or for countering nor burst damage ultimates that do damage(I got bored with lucio, and in krf, the tribal axemen had a weakening ability like zenyatta, so i tried zenyatta and i liquified the enemy team along with my team)

Weakness totem and discord orb:
ImageImage
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User

Re: FAVORITE OVERWATCH HEROES

by Minuet » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:38 am

I like Symmetra and Pharah.
Back To The Shadows of Hell ~ Be Quick Or Be Dead ~ Let's Get Shooting ~ Natha Daged Dhaer ~ Clear Your Mind ~ Crimson Skies
User

by ShaDowAn » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:48 am

I don't even own Overwatch but i guess Sombra, Tracer & Mercy
I go by Wintrytale or Wintry now.
User

by Rickler » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:25 pm

SthaDowAn wrote:I don't even own Overwatch but i guess Sombra, Tracer & Mercy

Pharah is my fav too!
Last edited by Rickler on Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
User

by Yorda » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:11 pm

I like Junkrat the most, but not at all defensive. If you use the brain, then Junkrat is a brilliant offensive hero (of course you can not always).
Reaper and Orisa
User

by crazymichael2019 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:00 am

Reinhardt
User