Ironmarines Unofficial Beta Thread

A new Sci-Fi adventure! Mechas included.

Re: Ironmarines- beta news!

by Ninja » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:43 pm

I almost read your comment as saying "Devil" because you placed an "i" after "Dev" instead of an "s", RaZoR. :lol:
:hero:
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Ninja wrote:I almost read your comment as saying "Devil" because you placed an "i" after "Dev" instead of an "s", RaZoR. :lol:

iPad autocorrect. It's a bleeding nightmare.
Yes it's me

by Vercin » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:49 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
magdtud20 wrote:I just saw a tweet from ironhide games that stated iron marines was on beta. Any news?

There's no tweet saying it is in beta. The last tweet about it was December 9th stating they're getting it ready for a January.

You'll know when the beta is out, as the Devs themselves will post a thread here stating the requirements they need the beta testers to meet in order to take part.

There is:
"It's party time at the office. #Ironmarines is on beta and we are very happy about it. Stay tuned!"

https://twitter.com/ironhidegames/statu ... 2936548352
User

by FeedDaKingdom » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:27 am

TaTs said on Discord that its beta for Google and Apple executives
Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User

Re: Ironmarines Unofficial Beta Thread

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:06 am

My mistake.

Anyway I've changed the name of the thread so it's less confusing for new members, where it previously implied it was the thread for betaing.
Yes it's me

by PitNata » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:48 pm

FeedDaKingdom wrote:TaTs said on Discord that its beta for Google and Apple executives

I do not believe if IOS will get beta version of Iron Marines, i think it would be on android, since it is somewhat open, while IOS need a Jailbreak, although there's an app which gives you
access to these Betas. (do not remember the app name though)

So, rather seeing bugs, i would likely wait to get a full version of it on PC, and check bugs there. I would likely have a fun or two with bugs/glitches everywhere :hero:
I'm modding Kingdom Rush. :geek:
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:18 pm

PitNata wrote:
FeedDaKingdom wrote:TaTs said on Discord that its beta for Google and Apple executives

I do not believe if IOS will get beta version of Iron Marines, i think it would be on android, since it is somewhat open, while IOS need a Jailbreak, although there's an app which gives you
access to these Betas. (do not remember the app name though)

So, rather seeing bugs, i would likely wait to get a full version of it on PC, and check bugs there. I would likely have a fun or two with bugs/glitches everywhere :hero:

TestFlight was used for each Kingdom Rush beta on iOS. No need for jail breaking.
Yes it's me

by PitNata » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:42 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
PitNata wrote:

although there's an app which gives you access to these Betas. (do not remember the app name though)

TestFlight was used for each Kingdom Rush beta on iOS. No need for jail breaking.

I know, but mostly i have seen developers using Android for betas rather than IOS one. Kinda strange for me :?
User

by ngue02 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:51 pm

PitNata wrote:I know, but mostly i have seen developers using Android for betas rather than IOS one. Kinda strange for me :?

For all previous Ironhide Games, there have been betas for both iOS and Android. (They also usually do iOS betas before Android, but that's beside the point.) I don't see a reason for them to change it for this game, unless something went seriously wrong for the iOS version.
This is a great community. I am very grateful to be a part of it, and I hope that it continues to stay this great. I have witnessed some great online communities simply break down, and I truly wish that it will never happen here. :star:
User

by PitNata » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:12 pm

ngue02 wrote:
PitNata wrote:I know, but mostly i have seen developers using Android for betas rather than IOS one. Kinda strange for me :?

For all previous Ironhide Games, there have been betas for both iOS and Android. (They also usually do iOS betas before Android, but that's beside the point.) I don't see a reason for them to change it for this game, unless something went seriously wrong for the iOS version.

Oh okay, i will not say nay to ya, cap'n! 8-)
User

by goblin77 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:42 am

:yey:
Great to get news and see some new images.
I'm hyped for this one.
User

by BigBadWolf » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:19 pm

PitNata wrote:
ngue02 wrote:

Oh okay, i will not say nay to ya, cap'n! 8-)

Speaking of versions; I wonder if the game will be available on the Amazon App store! (At least some time in the future!) :roll:
I am your nightmares.
I am your fear.
I am the silent laughs you hear.
I am the Big Bad Wolf, and I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow the house down.
User

by AerisDraco » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:20 pm

I got Origins the day it came out on my Kindle; so IM should be the same.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by EliBarracuda » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Heroes look cool, especially the one that looks like gorilla. Btw, is that Sha'tra? If yes, nice addition!

One question for Ironhide team (I've asked before but got no reply): Will system requirements be as same as the ones used for KR on Steam? I play KR on laptop on max req, hope I would be able to play IM as well.
User

by TheNeck » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:31 pm

been waiting for iron marines since early last year. hopefully i can get in on the beta, if not. i guess i will just have to wait for the official release. :(
User

by Malagar » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:11 pm

TheNeck wrote:been waiting for iron marines since early last year. hopefully i can get in on the beta, if not. i guess i will just have to wait for the official release. :(

Me 2. Can't wait for this game, but if they need to improve it, than they better improve it.
By the way, welcome to the forum, mortal!
I may not be the devil, but I know just how he feels :veznan:
User

by TheNeck » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:49 am

Malagar wrote:
TheNeck wrote:been waiting for iron marines since early last year. hopefully i can get in on the beta, if not. i guess i will just have to wait for the official release. :(

Me 2. Can't wait for this game, but if they need to improve it, than they better improve it.
By the way, welcome to the forum, mortal!

Thanks

i thought i signed up for this forum a little while ago but i guess not.
User

by bracnolion » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:30 pm

When they announced the new Kingdom Rush they said that the closed beta for Iron Marines will come in the next months, so i guess we should just wait... and create more hype =)
User

by Thatamerican » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:17 pm

@bracnolin where did they say that? A few months more for beta testing is a while
User

by bracnolion » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:04 pm

They comment that on the new Kingdom Rush post when someone ask about Iron MArines:
"Currently we are under a Beta with 70% of the game while we finish the rest. We will do a closed beta but in a couple of months with the full game :)"

Here is the post: https://www.facebook.com/ironhidegames/ ... =3&theater
User

PreviousNext